Far Cry 5 Megathread - EAC Bypass & Table Compilation

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
peebeee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Far Cry 5 Megathread (EAC Protected) +Updated with working bypass.

Post by peebeee »

I can confirm it is not working with steam version.

Yes checked eac settings file.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by notAlig »

Bypass seems to be working for me. CE can be launched and the game/EAC won't throw a hissy fit, however searching for literally anything in CE brings up no results. Even trying to replicate SendMe's settings didn't work, as that would cause EAC to actively prevent Far Cry 5 from even launching, with the standard "please close Cheat Engine" popup.

Volgin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Volgin »

My Far Cry 5 opens just fine with no tweaks. However, If I add the EAC line to my launch preferences in Steam, then it tells me EAC isn't installed, and when I look in my EAC folder for Far Cry 5, there's only a "Certificates" folder with 2 files, no EAC.exe. What's funny, is under my CE processes, I see the exe for EAC. If I run the game as is, it plays fine. I had to attach CE to the game using processes, like someone already mentioned, but searching gives nothing.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

@SendMe127.0.0.1:

1) Using -eac_launcher in UPlay's settings helps make the process visible. However, it has no valid icon (sign the resources are still locked) and memory is not readable (nor writable).

2) Slowly.. walk us through any other thing you've been doing that would allow the 3 settings in CE's Extra to be enabled while game's running. As I mentioned, enabling these options before game's up would load DBK (you see that notification in top-left of your Desktop) and running the game afterwards will throw the infamous error that CE's been detected. So disabling the 3 ticks and unloading the driver is the only way to get game running again without a reboot.

3) I'm running Windows 10 x64. What's your OS?

4) Kindly run Task Explorer - - get it from [Link] location; it's part of the Explorer Suite - - and dump FC_m64.dll from memory for me. I need it decrypted to study it a bit :) Click on FarCry5.exe and check the loaded modules (bottom part). Then right-click the DLL and choose dump.

Bottom line is I've tried all possibilities here with no luck. No idea why it works for you and not for the rest of us :D Mind-bending.

BR,
Sun

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:10 am
[...]

Code: Select all

1. Open CheatEngine (Default Cheat Engine.exe, not cheatengine-x86_64 ; Just adding every little detail.) . You've seen the screenshots, nothing is changed. Open, proceed to Step 2.
2. Open uPlay, launch Far Cry 5. 
3. As soon as the client is fullscreen and I can see the very first intro image, I tab out.
4. Attach FarCry5.exe via 'Processes' on Cheat Engine 6.7
5. Once in-game, begin value searching using the appropriate search functions.
Will get the dll dumped for you a.s.a.p

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

Tried to run FR5 under win7x64 inside VMware player. Apparently FR crashed asking me to send crash log to ubi.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:10 am

4) Kindly run Task Explorer - - get it from [Link] location; it's part of the Explorer Suite - - and dump FC_m64.dll from memory for me. I need it decrypted to study it a bit :) Click on FarCry5.exe and check the loaded modules (bottom part). Then right-click the DLL and choose dump.

Bottom line is I've tried all possibilities here with no luck. No idea why it works for you and not for the rest of us :D Mind-bending.
FarCry5.exe isn't showing up in Task Explorer. I've tried running as admin, as well. Can ya hop on Discord?

darkzonez
Cheater
Cheater

Post by darkzonez »

Can somebody make a table for Far cry 5 if they got it to work?

Kampi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kampi »

peebeee wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:07 am
I can confirm it is not working with steam version.

Yes checked eac settings file.
Confirmed, the bypass does NOT work for steam version. Set command in steam + uplay launch options, also edited the eac setting file. But EAC gets launched at all the time.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

darkzonez wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:24 am
That's what we're trying to accomplish here. EasyAntiCheat is a pain in the ass though.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

SendMe127.0.0.1 wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:29 am
darkzonez wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:24 am
That's what we're trying to accomplish here. EasyAntiCheat is a pain in the ass though.
Yeah it strips out access and permissions so getting into the game data is a real problem, loads far faster now too so I can't hook into the game via Process Explorer ahead of EAC, at best I can hook EACLauncher.exe which yields nothing and then FarCry5.exe which is just a launcher for the full .dll and it has to be done within seconds or EAC will strip access to it and you just get blocked.
(Too late for when the .dll and rest of the game is launched as it's already active from what I've tested so far.)

Digging into the .dll manually now and looking for identifiable text strings but I doubt I will find anything, I can also follow eac's log in the AppData\Roaming\EAC folder and can see it passes "-eac_launcher" and other commands but EAC is still loaded up with the game.

Offline mode perhaps for UPlay and passing additional arguments that way and seeing if this works but it might not be as easy to block the anti-cheat functionality short of breaking the .dll as with Wildlands.

EDIT: Wrapping the .dll with Denuvo and having it be some 270 MB file isn't the easiest to browse through but it does have some of the common parameters at least which I can use as a starting point.

IE -zombieai as a command-line argument for well, zombie ai. :D
(Tends to break the game though since it's disabling the AI and not just notarget for the player.)
(Might also not work 100% in-game and just be a Dunia engine remnant from Far Cry 2 though I think it worked in Far Cry 3 at least.)

EDIT: Yeah it's all there, unlimited ammo, water breathing, fall damage and some other parameters just as with Far Cry 2, wonder if that works the same though it should be easy enough to test once I've dug them all out of the mega-fat .dll text fragments. :P

EDIT: Nope, won't be that easy it seems.
Last edited by jonasbeckman on Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

mflvs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mflvs »

so far i have loaded the game with -eac_launcher and cheatengine with kernelmode debugger (DBVM) enabled, and it hasn't said about cheatengine being detected. not done any scans yet.

lightsaber0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lightsaber0 »

Open your Uplay and Steam platforms prior to try the following:
Try to create shortcut of EACLaunch.exe(not FARCRY5 executible) under bin folder of farcry 5 game folder.(mine is under steamapps)then, add the -eac_launcher argument to the end of shortcut path. when you start the game via the shortcut, Steam will ask the game will launch with "-eac_launcher -uplay_steam_mode". After the game is fully loaded, open CE, then in game I was able to search values with the settings SendMe127 posted.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

mflvs wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:45 am
so far i have loaded the game with -eac_launcher and cheatengine with kernelmode debugger (DBVM) enabled, and it hasn't said about cheatengine being detected. not done any scans yet.
Let us know if we finally have someone else who can search/read mem. I've been able to use dbvm and access memory to create unlim ammo/god mode/etc. But so far, it looks like I'm the only person in this thread.

Videos: [Link] | [Link]

Was going to dump a DLL file for Sunbeam, but EAC is even blocking a third party task manager from viewing that the fucking game is launched. Sigh.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Using the launch parameter and kernelmode debugger, still came up with 0 results.