Far Cry 5 Megathread - EAC Bypass & Table Compilation

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jehodonjohn
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Far Cry 5 Megathread - EAC Bypass & Table Compilation

Post by jehodonjohn »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:01 pm
Here is the player pointers for Health, Armor, Stamina I found, I hope these pointers are the right ones for all systems/hardware. Let me know if they work under [Pointers].
jehodonjohn wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:50 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:37 pm
Because that game belongs to another vendor. Ubisoft savegames are encrypted with account_id; no way to decrypt and re-encrypt with another's id. You want to take some random save and make it work on a legit id, which will never happen. For Ubi, that's cheating.
What a bummer. PC really used to be an open platform where everything could be possible. After all these years it's going downwards. PC is being locked off like consoles. There are even platform exclusive titles on PC! Wow. This is the exact reason i'm looking out for a crack for this game so i can use any save like with AC:O which is not cracked on the latest update with DLC. I own all these games and i don't care about moral. I want to have this cracked wide open so i can do with it whatever i please. I bought the Gold Edition. It's mine! My own! My precious!
The people will argue differently, as well as the law. You do not own the game, you have a `license` to use it. But I feel you, I say the same thing, its mine once I buy it with my hard earned, sweaty and bloody cash dollars.
I'm glad we are not one of those "people" :)
It'd be really awkward if you bought a car that instead you buy a license to own it so when the manufacturer sees fit they disable that car with the push of a button. Not to be confused with a driver's license :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

cunctanter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cunctanter »

Has anyone seen any sign of a flag indicating a full inventory (or full count for an individual inventory item) that's independent of the actual amount in inventory, i.e., something that could make the game report "Full" even if you currently have none of the item?
details
I was doing the "Nature Provides" mission for Bo Adams at the point where you must go to the eagles' nest at the top of a mountain to retrieve some feathers. Once there, I couldn't take any, as the game indicated "Full" when highlighting/targeting them. Checking my inventory, it turned out something had set all the animal skins, magazines, and sellable things in general to 999999. Since the game has no drop feature, I had to leave and find a vendor. Selling everything, I discovered my inventory immediately refilled. I started deactivating various options from the table one at a time, focusing on those that were "Infinite" something-or-other, selling everything and then rechecking my inventory. It wasn't until I deactivated infinite money (and therefore had all "Infinite" items unchecked) that my inventory finally remained empty after selling everything. I left the vendor screen then double-checked inventory both via the inventory screen and by returning to the vendor. Making sure it stayed empty this time, I returned to the nest. However, once back I found it was still claiming "Full" whenever I tried to pick up the feathers, though my inventory was clearly empty. Oddly, I can shoot and loot the eagles there and the game picks up those feathers and adds them to the inventory normally without any problem, but any attempt at picking up those from the nest—which is necessary to progress the mission—is blocked with "Full", suggesting something has been set somewhere to indicate a full inventory or item but which isn't being cleared when selling off everything.
Any ideas on how to track this down, to find or unset the flag? Or, barring that, a way to bypass the Full check when trying to pick up something?

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

cunctanter wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:03 pm
Any ideas on how to track this down, to find or unset the flag? Or, barring that, a way to bypass the Full check when trying to pick up something?
Find the address of something in your inventory that's full.
Find that something in the world to try and pick it up.
"Find what reads this address"
Attempt to pick it up.
Should be a CMP instruction, or something in the debug window.
Make sure the jmp conditional instruction always fails, so it will just pick it up.

I've been using my infinite ammo function the entire game, and keys/collectibles/mission items are always removed properly. The only things that aren't, are For Sale, components, special ammo, and throwables. You could just avoid this by using my infinite ammo function, which basically acts as infinite items...

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

gir489 wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:38 pm
Marcus101RR wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:01 pm
[table posted]
Update your Infinite Stamina script you have of mine with the one I posted that's more efficient. I found that while testing the one you have again, bodies would get stuck in mid-air... The new version doesn't have that problem.

I also noticed with the old method, that when jumping, Stamina would decrease. New version fixed this.
I never used it, I only used it to find the actual pointer for the Stamina location actually. Other than that, I will do that when I get around to finding the other pointers I wanted to find.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:22 pm
I never used it, I only used it to find the actual pointer for the Stamina location actually. Other than that, I will do that when I get around to finding the other pointers I wanted to find.
Fair enough. The new method wouldn't even get you close to the stamina pointer... So that's good you used the old script then.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

I wanted to work out Unlock All Items myself, but it proved to be beyond my capability, but I noticed that fearlessrevolution had Unlock All Shop Items in his trainer, but my anti virus was very adamant about it being a virus. So, I just pulled what he's doing from IDA and put it in to a script. All credits go to fearlessrevolution.

Code: Select all

{ Game   : FarCry5.exe
  Version: 1.2.0
  Date   : 2018-04-02
  Author : fearlessrevolution

This script unlocks all items in the store.
}

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(UnlockAllStuff,FC_m64.dll,48 8B 47 50 48 39 43 50 0F) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"FC_m64.dll")
registersymbol(UnlockAllStuff)
label(return)

newmem:
mov rax,[rdi+50]
cmp [rbx+50],rax
db 75 0A
cmp byte ptr [rdi+3C],02
db 7D 04
mov byte ptr [rdi+3C],02
cmp [rbx+50],rax
jmp return

UnlockAllStuff:
jmp newmem
nop
nop
nop
return:

[DISABLE]
unregistersymbol(UnlockAllStuff)
dealloc(newmem)

UnlockAllStuff:
mov rax,[rdi+50]
cmp [rbx+50],rax

Vanderpants
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vanderpants »

Thanks for the work put into this table.
Last edited by Vanderpants on Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Still sort of new to this, do I have to do anything special to get the table to work? Or will it work as is?

jehodonjohn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jehodonjohn »

gir489 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:22 am
I wanted to work out Unlock All Items myself, but it proved to be beyond my capability, but I noticed that fearlessrevolution had Unlock All Shop Items in his trainer, but my anti virus was very adamant about it being a virus. So, I just pulled what he's doing from IDA and put it in to a script. All credits go to fearlessrevolution.

Code: Select all

{ Game   : FarCry5.exe
  Version: 1.2.0
  Date   : 2018-04-02
  Author : fearlessrevolution

This script unlocks all items in the store.
}

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(UnlockAllStuff,FC_m64.dll,48 8B 47 50 48 39 43 50 0F) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"FC_m64.dll")
registersymbol(UnlockAllStuff)
label(return)

newmem:
mov rax,[rdi+50]
cmp [rbx+50],rax
db 75 0A
cmp byte ptr [rdi+3C],02
db 7D 04
mov byte ptr [rdi+3C],02
cmp [rbx+50],rax
jmp return

UnlockAllStuff:
jmp newmem
nop
nop
nop
return:

[DISABLE]
unregistersymbol(UnlockAllStuff)
dealloc(newmem)

UnlockAllStuff:
mov rax,[rdi+50]
cmp [rbx+50],rax
I've been using his trainer since this function had been added. No harm done. But to add some info to it. I'm using backup imaging so after using his trainer or any software for that matter i write back my imaged backup. As if nothing happened.

Also something else. The unlock all items function unlocks all items temporarily. If you deactivate the function you still have to buy everything. Which comes in handy because the upgrades for the throwables are unlocked too but not usable which is why you need to deactivate this function and buy those upgrades and reactivate this function.

ragnaphobia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ragnaphobia »

after using bobo trainer. There is a bug where we could not pick up any money after using the trainer.

process is like this: activate trainer>add money> save game. restart game. After spending some money, i am not able to pick up money from anywhere).

Also it will be great if there is a " remove money" option as well.

Bigman397
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bigman397 »

ragnaphobia wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:23 pm
after using bobo trainer. There is a bug where we could not pick up any money after using the trainer.

process is like this: activate trainer>add money> save game. restart game. After spending some money, i am not able to pick up money from anywhere).

Also it will be great if there is a " remove money" option as well.
Find the infinite money option, right click, change script, change 999999 to 1. Save and then enable when in game and it should reset everything to qty 1

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

jehodonjohn wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:41 am
Also something else. The unlock all items function unlocks all items temporarily. If you deactivate the function you still have to buy everything. Which comes in handy because the upgrades for the throwables are unlocked too but not usable which is why you need to deactivate this function and buy those upgrades and reactivate this function.
It let me buy the Rainbow Six clothing like ONCE, and then it took it away. I can't ever get it to come back. I was hoping I could get that for free. Oh well...

Vanderpants
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vanderpants »

Has anyone managed to find the timer for timed events such as the clutch races ect.? Would like to either freeze those timers or increase the time given.

jehodonjohn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jehodonjohn »

gir489 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:29 pm
jehodonjohn wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:41 am
It let me buy the Rainbow Six clothing like ONCE, and then it took it away. I can't ever get it to come back. I was hoping I could get that for free. Oh well...
That's the thing. If you want it all you need to keep this option activated at all times. If you don't and you go into your outfits menu without even selecting anything it will unequip your gear that you haven't bought ingame. Reverting to some default outfit. That's why you either need to skip past the outfit screen fast if you browse through the menu or don't go through the outfit tab at all. Also some people may like this. There's a DLC unlocker on the Steam Underground forums in the Far Cry 5 [NOT CRACKED] topic on page 28. You need a registered account to see the link. Not sure if i would risk sharing the link. I don't want to get a lawsuit. On the other hand SunBeam circumvented the cheat protection so there's that.

Something else. There are instructions here on how to unlock the Vector .45: https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/farcry5/mods/7

Have fun!

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

jehodonjohn wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:44 pm
That's the thing. If you want it all you need to keep this option activated at all times. If you don't and you go into your outfits menu without even selecting anything it will unequip your gear that you haven't bought ingame. Reverting to some default outfit. That's why you either need to skip past the outfit screen fast if you browse through the menu or don't go through the outfit tab at all. Also some people may like this. There's a DLC unlocker on the Steam Underground forums in the Far Cry 5 [NOT CRACKED] topic on page 28. You need a registered account to see the link. Not sure if i would risk sharing the link. I don't want to get a lawsuit. On the other hand SunBeam circumvented the cheat protection so there's that.
I have more money than I know what to do with, and yet I still refuse to pay for micro transaction/skins. Fuck them and their stupid bullshit. They're just using a uplay wrapper that lies to the game that you "own everything." I just ended up loading my old save after the intro, and setting the clothes I want, and then never going to the clothes menu again.

Defeating anti-cheat used to be fair-use, until the whole Bethesda suing Cheat Engine happened. Which is why we're here in the first place. If cheating becomes a warez thing, I'll still do it. But you're right, defeating the anti-cheat is just as bad as pirating the game according to the game developers...

EDIT: It seems it doesn't persist through saves. So that sucks. I tried the DLC unlocker, but it doesn't unlock the Rainbow 6 outfit.
Last edited by gir489 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.