Far Cry 5 Megathread - EAC Bypass & Table Compilation

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Link
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Far Cry 5 Megathread (EAC Protected)

Post by Link »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:20 pm
Time for some CH retaliation. Let's see:

Courtesy of a friend of a friend of a .. :) Why, cuz Chris suddenly decided my account existence (or even my very existence) infringes their TOS. It's all about words with capital letters here, acronyms ;) Let's depict:

1) I never said it was a SUPER SECRET bypass. Simply left a 24h buffer to see if someone else comes up with anything, as well as leaving BooBoo some room to compile a set of basic options for the release date. Which he did. Cuz we deliver. That's what we do, don't just run around promising to do the best of our abilities and come up with nothing.

2) The method of secretly dumping driver files to disk that don't belong to you was used in your Wildlands trainer. The same exact "method" of using someone else's work. Which you fucking thought you'd just ignore mentioning; basically acted as if it was raining outside and you couldn't hear the accusations. Yes, I used CPY's DLL; cuz I took the time to understand what it does, how it does it and if it would be compatible with FC5. Did it ever occur to you you could do this? No? Or let me guess "you were the first to figure this out too, 10 minutes from launch". I've also not hidden any facts, I've credited where due and admitted to having used a method nicely put up by our Italian friends in the branch. Since '99.

3) I've been doing reversing since 2005 onward. You surely know, given you've acted coy and super-friendly asking me to stop dissing your trainers back in 2007-2008. Think you're safe now cowering behind virtualizers? Think again. Don't fucking get me started, I won't stop at all this time till your engine is dismantled. Yeah, others have to suffer cuz you just can't keep your dick in your pants; you want everyone to see it.

4) I didn't put shit in these files. You, as a moderator of forums who allows people to upload binaries, should know better to scan stuff before opening. Or have you suddenly forgotten the addresses of those online virus scanners? Here's one, to refresh your ol' timer memory: virusscan.jotti.org.

5) Suddenly I'm a pirate for having applied 3 patches to a poorly designed protection Ubisoft perhaps has intentionally left as such? Game is by far cracked, so I've done nothing to break its normal flow, I've not tampered with Denuvo, nor any VMProtect crypto-markers. But tell me this: what does your trainer do in general? It tampers with executable code. Well, in my book, that's cracking too. Hooks are by definitions JUMPs, modified code. Well, would you look at that: you're doing the exact same thing I've done :D Know what.. I don't even know why I'm saying this shit to you, you're not in my league to comprehend any modifications, physical or virtual, by game's EULA, are illegal. I don't even know how you still fucking exist legally with all these TOS-es broken.

6) Considering these are proprietary Ubisoft files where 3 patches have been applied, nothing else, I fail to see how they would "put [...] in jeopardy [...] the game you paid for or your system". What I do see though is attorney skills. Took you a bit to come-up with this propaganda, eh?

7) LEGAL in my book means also open-source. Which a lot of it is used in your work and left unaccredited. You're not the umbilical of the world, really now.

8) They're not trusting anything to me. They're trusting people who deliver, so they can play an SP game by their own terms, with their own resources, on their own OS-es. Thank you for emphasizing the need for people to trust me :) Just so you know, the flock you've so passionately seen posting how SunBeam sucks is using this as we speak. Why? Because human mentality - - they don't want to remain the stupid in the school yard waiting for ol' PWiz to hand them a bone. It's just a matter of staying silent and fooling everyone else you're creed lies with CH and you won't break it. Same as a fat man admits in public not eating McDonald's cheeseburgers, yet when he's all alone, checks his surroundings and if safe, dives in.

So please, continue "looking at the game" and dissing Caliber constantly into having something working, cuz it's cold out there without a trainer when everyone else (even MAF) has one. I've seen Caliber lurking around the bypass topic I've created, so it won't be long now, eh?

Here's my bone: write up a loader that launches FarCry5.exe suspended; resume and use a CreateToolhelp32Snapshot loop to get to FC_m64.dll. Either use my patches (if you can lower yourself to my level, that is) or - - same as I used someone else's work - - use other hook spots just to show me you're not using my 3 patches, but basing yours on mine :) Use the same loop or CreateProcess to catch FarCry5.exe's launch from UPlay process (they run it a second time with encrypted login params - - game,id,user,pass - - all RSA. Repeat the above patches. All of this can be done from your trainer, without tampering the physical files on the disk.

And show some gratitude; you know you're going to use this method.

BR,
Sun
Salutations to that.
Those greedy bastards at CH must be worrying about their money...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

FrankwiththeBlammer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FrankwiththeBlammer »

the salt is real in that post by CH lolz

broascadilie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by broascadilie »

They make good trainer tbh but i am with u on this one sunbeam

ВРС
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ВРС »

It´s normal wanting to have a good economy, but fearlessrevolution have crossed the line to greed, and that is f`cked up. Would be great if somebody could take away their "must always be online to activate trainer" function.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ You can. Download your offline key and you're good to go. Else, patching works too :P

FuckCH
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FuckCH »

Oh look, I've a bunch of gifs depicting Chris!

[Link]

He'd be the type to go report the findings to UBI and EAC because he so butthurt

Karmaisabiatch
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Karmaisabiatch »

Just another EAC story to add to this, when they (CH) brought out their trainer for Vermintide 2, it inadvertently did a backend error, which disconnected their users from the Fatshark Servers, thus no loot was able to be gained... this ALSO had another unintended affect, the crafting templates, which were given to players at specific levels were also not gained.
When asked if they were going to try to fix this or try to create some sort of roll back ability, the first response given was: submit a request via our forum (which requires points btw, which can only be attained via $$). Now, this was something they created for their users, which by all right was (and i get this) use at your own risk, however - this unintentional side effect was something they could have warned their users about, but didn't, nor did they take any action to rectify it.. Instead they wanted more money to even try to LOOK at it...
I don't think any of their users cared about the loot, but I do think some of them cared about the fact that they lost out on the crafting templates (only given from levels 1 - 12), because you can make those at any time after level 30 and that will scale to your current power level as well but instead of trying to come up with a fix for them, because it was their mistake, they said NO, give us more money to look and and then dropped it and basically threatened the whole forum with if you don't leave us alone about this, we will shut down our trainer completely! Talk about customer relations... they have none at this point and only care about $$, if you look at the trainers they are putting out now, they are bare bones, and if you want more on them, spend our in house currency to request more options (in essence micro-transactions) to get more... I can understand time is money, which is why funding the initial trainer is needed, but once that is done, give the users all you can, don't bare bones it and then give out trainer DLC...its just pathetic, greedy and just plain poor business sense.

argon15
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by argon15 »

I post that already, but worth posting here too.

replace everything as per instructions, given myself some cash, now the game keep asking me if i want to quit, even saying no, it keep asking to quit and i can't play anymore if not for a few minutes.

someone can fix that? steam version, win 10 x64

Nubbly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nubbly »

Not sure about what the above posted but i only used this for the money, and perks. And did nothing out of the ordinary. And now, i can't loot any feathers, maps, collectables or i.e Mission Items. So this essentially broke my 30 hour game. Even after reverting to normal files, restarting, deleting saves, and grabbing them from cloud saves. Nothing works. So i got about 10 missions in my world i can't do because of this, and now im screwed for future DLC content that relies on my inventory. I even sold everything in my inventory, And i still get "Inventory is Full". Broke as all hell.

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by notAlig »

Nubbly wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:14 am
Not sure about what the above posted but i only used this for the money, and perks. And did nothing out of the ordinary. And now, i can't loot any feathers, maps, collectables or i.e Mission Items. So this essentially broke my 30 hour game. Even after reverting to normal files, restarting, deleting saves, and grabbing them from cloud saves. Nothing works. So i got about 10 missions in my world i can't do because of this, and now im screwed for future DLC content that relies on my inventory. I even sold everything in my inventory, And i still get "Inventory is Full". Broke as all hell.
Given FC5's numerous bugs, it probably wasn't the EAC bypass that caused your issues, more so given that neither a file restore or save restore fixed it.

I've personally had no issues with the bypass. Edited my money and skill points and proceeded to finish the game with no issues.
Last edited by notAlig on Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Nubbly wrote:
What else have you done BEFORE using or while using it? Have you used the scripts or posted trainer? Cuz it doesn't come with a proper filtering for items (e.g.: you can spend, but can't collect). I modified my money, perk points and some other crap through direct scanning. No problems so far, no bugs, no nada. The bypass has not relationship to your issue. Think what else have you done before pointing fingers.

Nubbly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nubbly »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:42 am
Nubbly wrote:
What else have you done BEFORE using or while using it? Have you used the scripts or posted trainer? Cuz it doesn't come with a proper filtering for items (e.g.: you can spend, but can't collect). I modified my money, perk points and some other crap through direct scanning. No problems so far, no bugs, no nada. The bypass has not relationship to your issue. Think what else have you done before pointing fingers.
So it was the trainer BooBoo made that broke my game then, according to you being able to use CE to config items just using the EAC work around? Because I've done nothing else but use those two methods.

Nubbly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nubbly »

I suppose it was the trainer, i started a new game, and i got money working with the .dll and CE. But Perks won't work no matter what i do.

Seven
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Seven »

Well I mean, if it works and I'm not forced into paying/subscribing to anything, then it's all good. If the work is well done, I'm more than happy to support the devs behind this. "Cheating" isn't exactly not frowned upon in the first place. "Legal" my ass.

computeur
Cheater
Cheater

Post by computeur »

SUNbeAm method still the best
Thank uploader for this table but I prefer Far Cry 5 Trainer +7