Dark Souls Prepare To Die Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
evilpotato
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dark Souls Prepare To Die Edition

Post by evilpotato »

That works, thank you.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

matryona12
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by matryona12 »

Fov changer dont work in any table, can someone tells how to change it manually or give some other cheat table? or other way to change it???

not a wrench
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by not a wrench »

Does anyone know the character type value for the spirit of vengeance (blue) is? When I was testing using force invade bounty on my friend it didn't turn my char blue, it stayed red but it acted as if was a normal spirit of vengeance invasion. So, I need to manually turn myself blue but none of the tables list what value that is. Any help would be appreciated.

alexaldin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alexaldin »

In all the cheat table here I haven't found anything for the drop rate. How can I increase it to 100%?

YFeyn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YFeyn »

faggot wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:22 pm
killerkrok555 wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:33 pm
i think the problem is the steam version.
in the steam version dark souls is seen as darksouls.exe while in the windows live version it's seen as data.exe so basically the cheat table can't find the game because the .exe doesn't match what he is supposed to attach to
Damn, I wish I knew how to fix it myself. I tried just opening it in a text editor and replacing all DATA.exe entries with DARKSOULS.exe, which made the "enable" button work, but unfortunately Dark Souls crashes after a few seconds.
I have the same problem, anybody know how to fix it?

churchofdeviance
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by churchofdeviance »

This is a table I have had for a long time that has working 100% drop rate and FoV changer. The note says it was created for Steamworks beta patch but it works with the current version, at least for me.
Attachments
Dark Souls 1.CT
(410.06 KiB) Downloaded 490 times

alexaldin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alexaldin »

churchofdeviance wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 11:05 pm
This is a table I have had for a long time that has working 100% drop rate and FoV changer. The note says it was created for Steamworks beta patch but it works with the current version, at least for me.
It's not a 100% drop rate, it's a 10+ humanity drop :/

churchofdeviance
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by churchofdeviance »

That just means you need 10 soft humanity for the script to activate. It isn't perfect as it will not drop every single item if two or more items exist on one line for the item loot parameters. I'm sure I'm not explaining it well because my knowledge is very limited to this sort of game modification.

Just look here: [Link]

Find Balder knight and you will see that each piece of armor has it's own entry but the weapon and shield are on one entry. Because of how the game is set up and how the drop rate script is written killing a Balder knight will drop their armor set, upgrade material and either their weapon or shield, but not both. You will get 100% drop rate you just won't get 100% of the drops. Sorry. I currently don't have the knowledge to fix the script to drop everything.

alexaldin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alexaldin »

churchofdeviance wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 5:32 pm
That just means you need 10 soft humanity for the script to activate. It isn't perfect as it will not drop every single item if two or more items exist on one line for the item loot parameters. I'm sure I'm not explaining it well because my knowledge is very limited to this sort of game modification.

Just look here: [Link]

Find Balder knight and you will see that each piece of armor has it's own entry but the weapon and shield are on one entry. Because of how the game is set up and how the drop rate script is written killing a Balder knight will drop their armor set, upgrade material and either their weapon or shield, but not both. You will get 100% drop rate you just won't get 100% of the drops. Sorry. I currently don't have the knowledge to fix the script to drop everything.
Understood, ty very much! I was using it with only 5 humanity on, I thought it wasn't working.

Xathian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xathian »

Is there a table with easy item replacement?

Technojackers table had the best item replacement of any cheat engine table with its drop down box of every item in the game. I can't find a single table that allows item replacement at all now that his is out of date.

Kalre
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kalre »

I know this must be basic stuff but why do i get the Error:[string "ReplacerOpen()"]:1: attempt to call a nil value (global 'ReplacerOpen') error ?

MR.realdoge
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MR.realdoge »

Xathian wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 12:51 pm
Is there a table with easy item replacement?

Technojackers table had the best item replacement of any cheat engine table with its drop down box of every item in the game. I can't find a single table that allows item replacement at all now that his is out of date.
Its not out of date,it still works.

Banderi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Banderi »

evilpotato wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 8:23 pm
I've used technojacker's cheat table in the past without any difficulties, but this year I've been running into a problem. When I try to input a numerical value for any field (for example, physique type), I can't hit OK, cancel, or press enter. The "what value to change this to" box stays open until I forcibly close the program. After that the cheat trainer crashes instantly when I open it until I restart dark souls. Has anyone else experienced this problem, or found a solution?

EDIT: I decided to try another trainer (Phokz's) and it works. I'm not usually good with stuff like this so I had been intimidated by cheat engine's UI, but after selecting DARKSOULS.exe and clicking "Open" I realized it was more or less the same as technojack's (for my purposes anyway). Still, I find it odd that the trainer I used previously plumb doesn't work anymore.
Elterin wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 8:57 pm
The problem you have, evilpotato, is caused by the lua script. Instead of double-clicking on a value, select it, type your value and press enter. Or don't activate the lua script if you don't need it.
I'm having the same problem, would anyone happen to know how to fix the Lua script? I reckon it's because of the table script trying to refresh endlessly in the background looking for an active Dark Souls process, which I don't need - and in any case, it's completely broken. The table's script is massive though, and I don't know what to look for.

petin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by petin »

Hi Everyone, I've been trying to get the Phokz table working to respawn the Giant Blacksmith, and I can't seem to figure it out. Whenever I change the values to what they should be, I just get his death dialogue repeating over and over again. has anyone had any luck reviving NPCs? Nothing I found online seemed to work.

noxuary
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by noxuary »

Old post on abandoned account. Ignore
Last edited by noxuary on Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.