Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Krusnik02
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Krusnik02 »

It's the version 1.00. I see so I just have to use the pointers on the first table, silly me, I was using the latest one :D Thanks guys.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mac4500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mac4500 »

hey DrummerIX

this game got patched again with a new patch update 1.03 patch update, so do you think your current cheat tables will steel work on this new patch update

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="mac4500, post: 50326, member: 348"]hey DrummerIX

this game got patched again with a new patch update 1.03 patch update, so do you think your current cheat tables will steel work on this new patch update[/QUOTE]

I updated the table earlier this week for the patch.

mac4500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mac4500 »

Hey Drummerix

is there anyway you could make a freeze enemies code and super jump code for this game please, so i do not need to do those very hard puzzles anymore

thanks

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="mac4500, post: 50437, member: 348"]Hey Drummerix

is there anyway you could make a freeze enemies code and super jump code for this game please, so i do not need to do those very hard puzzles anymore

thanks[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I'm not playing the game to add other options and don't know how to make those options anyway.

ajip2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ajip2 »

[QUOTE="mac4500, post: 50437, member: 348"]Hey Drummerix

thanks[/QUOTE]

if your game is version 1.02 try trainer by futureX

what hard puzzles?

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Perhaps the world map but it's usually progression gated behind getting some item like the growth thing for certain vegetation and then later on the transportation modes to explore the map properly through sea and air.

(And research through spells but that's already covered by the existing table options and not having to wait for a timer and the IQ requirement for citizens.)

Trying to think of some dungeons or story moments but drawing a blank currently, dimensions doors are just linear and every non-story dungeon is very samey in layout with little blocking progressing through what there is.

There is the early kingmaker trial as a one time thing though but the items aren't all that great nor is there any exclusive reward from just getting through it without doing the optional objective so it's possible to just rush through it after aligning the symbols/statues but the game provides several hints for this too.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Some puzzles might not be hard for those of us who can do it, but oftentimes disabled/autistic gamers have hard time with them. I've helped mac4500 with requests in the past but sometimes I don't have time to do everything he requests. Here lately, I've not had much time to game.

Tekno
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tekno »

This will help with the puzzles [URL]https://www.primagames.com/games/ni-no-kuni-ii-revenant-kingdom/walkthrough/ni-no-kuni-ii-kingmakers-trials[/URL]

Esu Taichou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Esu Taichou »

Well, I'm on chapter 9 Managed to get my kingdom to level 4 a little bit before that, but now I have a bug thats reverted my kingdom back to level 2 so now whenever I try to level it again, it doesn't work.

Any help? If someone has a save for chapter 9 it'd be great.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

[QUOTE="Esu Taichou, post: 50668, member: 12666"]Well, I'm on chapter 9 Managed to get my kingdom to level 4 a little bit before that, but now I have a bug thats reverted my kingdom back to level 2 so now whenever I try to level it again, it doesn't work.

Any help? If someone has a save for chapter 9 it'd be great.[/QUOTE]

You're not supposed to be able to get 100th citizen until you beat the game.

oftena-
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by oftena- »

I need help, how do I change items to say a sword to a DLC Pre-Order Sword, I have no idea. I'm only able to change the stats somehow but not the actual sword.
Last edited by oftena- on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="oftena-, post: 51349, member: 19038"]I need help, how do I change items to say a sword to a DLC Pre-Order Sword, I have no idea. I'm only able to change the stats somehow but not the actual sword.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure you can get the DLC items unless it's possible with the Override Shop Item already.

oftena-
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by oftena- »

The items are there, as in you can select your weapon to change into the DLC weapon via the ID, I just don't know why it isn't changing. Also, could you explain how to do this Override Shop Item thing (like how it works, and what I'm supposed to do)? Thanks in advance!

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="oftena-, post: 51399, member: 19038"]The items are there, as in you can select your weapon to change into the DLC weapon via the ID, I just don't know why it isn't changing. Also, could you explain how to do this Override Shop Item thing (like how it works, and what I'm supposed to do)? Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

The Override Shop Item is you enable it, pick the item you want, and go to a general shop like in your castle and buy any item. You get the item you picked instead of the item in the shop you selected.