Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Levifer
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom (Steam)

Post by Levifer »

Hey DrummerIX thanks for the table first off all.
One question, I can't seem to get POX911's item script working in the new 3.0 version with the table you just uploaded.
Is this something you still need to work on?
When I open the table most of your edits work but I can't seem to tag POX's part in the cheat engine, it won't let me.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

JD_Viper
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JD_Viper »

for 3.0, infinite skirmish might seem to be broken/can't be activated
cheers

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Found time to fix Pox's Equipment Editor and Infinite Skirmish Might.

I don't think I will have time to fix anything else for now. I am leaving on vacation and will be out of pocket until next year.

JD_Viper
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JD_Viper »

i'm fairly happy with those tbh, thank you for the prompt fix, happy holidays!

Levifer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Levifer »

Thanks a lot drummer, enjoy your vacation.

Rogus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rogus »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:52 am
Found time to fix Pox's Equipment Editor and Infinite Skirmish Might.

I don't think I will have time to fix anything else for now. I am leaving on vacation and will be out of pocket until next year.
Thanks, DrummerIX :D
Happy vacation

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

I just did a quick test, God mode, MP, Skirmish and zing work fine, higglys cost 0 and xp dont seem to work and i will keep testing, thank you for the update and have a nice vacation

Bigman397
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bigman397 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:13 pm
I cannot update the attachments on the first post, so here are the updates.

EDIT 17:
I fixed most things for update 3.0 around December 13, 2018. Some things not working I know of are Infinite Item Usage in battle. I might have more time later to fix some more things, but please test and report what's not working that you definitely need.

EDIT 17.1:
I fixed Pox's Equipment editor for 3.0 and also Infinite Skirmish Might.
Great Job!

shadowfang82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shadowfang82 »

cant get exp multiplier to activate and will it work in Skirmish too

queso4423
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by queso4423 »

ATTACHMENTS
Nino2.CT
EDIT 17.1 file (Fix for update 3.0 around December 13, 2018)
(189.74 KiB) Downloaded 614 times

how to properly use the zero higgledy? I am getting error when I try to check the box in CT

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

Zero Higgledy dosent work currently i dont think, same with the xp multiplyer.

Zeke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zeke »

For anyone stuck on version 2.0 of the game, the pointer offsets for Pink Orbs are here:

[Link]

For reference, these would be used with update 16 of the cheat table.

Jhon1234
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jhon1234 »

game updated to v3.01.

Zadkielsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zadkielsan »

Hello when using the shop overwritte item I wanted to buy the DLC items but when I do this I only get random version of the items not the original ones, the only one who is "normal" but still white colored is the ring can someone help me to fix this ? Thanks

benalot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by benalot »

Ok, I'm kinda new here, but had to give a list of what I can't seem to get working and what is working in the 3.01v patch of ni no kuni 2. I have all DLC in case that matters.

Working:
Still playing around with it, so I can't confirm a lot on this, just that everything not mentioned in the "not working" section of this post at least activates and seems to do something, though I haven't tested every single one of them because I'm not wanting to break the game (or spend hours testing everything about them, sorry everyone) currently. That's after one play-through. I was really just looking for the equipment modifier and the EXP multiplier when I searched because the other aspects of the game seem pretty good as is, I just don't like the grinding required to get that piece of equipment that you need (or the second, third, or even fourth piece for the other character or characters who need it), or a sword that increases bow damage when nobody that uses a sword also uses bows (really frustrating when it's on a purple sword). The equipment modifier exceeds my expectations (I can almost see the hours the creator put into that table because of the long list) and it technically covers my EXP needs too in the equipment editor. Would like to see a real EXP multiplier script, but it's not that important.

Working (with something weird I noticed):
equipment editor -the something weird is that it doesn't have all the slot options. An example would be "increases water damage" and "epic damage
boost when almnt. in effect". They show up as strings of numbers, but I've only noticed these two. Those strings are "1270501580"
for the increase water (not so needed IMO as you have massive) and "727443834" for the epic damage boost (probably needed by
people later in game). Found them because I made it to lvl 40 in "expert" mode before using this... it's not really expert mode
though. The second thing I noticed was there is a fourth color option in the game, 4, which I got a few times before using this
table. It still works to just put in 4 for the value, it's just not in that drop-down list. It looks like a darker purple if that helps.

Not working:
"Healing modifier script" won't even activate, don't really know what its purpose is though.
"Always Zero Total Higgledy cost" Again won't activate, but gives three error messages "HiggledyCostModAOB in module Nino2.exe not found HiggledyCostModAOB2 in module Nino2.exe not found HiggledyCostModAOB3 in module Nino2.exe not found".
"Max pink orbs on pickup" won't activate, no error messages.
"Extra Quest item override when completing quest" Won't activate, no error messages.
"KG multiplier/infinite KG" Won't activate, no error messages.
"EXP multiplier" won't activate, no error messages.
"Highlighted Character Stats" opens up and the list remains "??" for all except "Num Stats Up ....." changing which doesn't change the characters stats -from what I can tell.

Hoping this makes it easier for the Original creator of this table to make updates in the future. Thanks to the creator for making this!