Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

mac4500 wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:26 pm
Hey DrummerIx

thanks for fixing the codes that could be fixed, and is the have all party members in castle code fixed
Yes, that is working now. The only options I didn't fix yet are Always Zero Higgledy Cost and Pox911's Equipment Editor.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Fixed most things for the update around April 21, 2018 with EDIT 14.

aurix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aurix »

hi, great work, I really wanted an item editor.

[S]however, I have a tiny problem with the shops now : they are all empty, on all my saves and even without cheatEngine.[SPOILER="image"][/SPOILER][/S][SPOILER="image"]

[S][/S][/SPOILER][S]do someone know how to fix it ?[/S]

Edit : nevermind, I broke it myself by moving the "shop.cpk" file. it's fixed now. I should have guessed by the fact it appeared on every save...
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri May 18, 2018 8:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lgn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lgn »

Hey! First of all thanks for the amazing mod! I've a question for you, is there a way to save different settings by default instead of changing them every time i load up the program? Sorry, i'm a big noob regarding cheat engine :D

I'd like to save 2 setting in particular, "enemy damage x1.5" and "dmg dealt do enemy x0.3" instead of the current values. Is it possible?

EDIT: nvm, i figured it out. Thanks again for the mod! You literally saved the game for me.
Last edited by Lgn on Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

[QUOTE="Anacra, post: 41851, member: 1417"]I was able to find some pointers that updated the stats for the equipment. Basically used the latest update Drummer made and edited the values that Pox had already generated.

Basically, edit the Stat 1 and Stat 2 values (from 0 to 15) to change the stats of the equipment. Stat 1 updates the first stat (like phy atk for a weapon), while stat 2 updates the second stat (like mag atk for a weapon). You can also update the grade and other stuff to keep it visually correct.

So with this, you should be able to give yourself a weapon, change it to purple tier, and then change the Stat 1 and Stat 2 to 15 to get the best version of that weapon as legitimately possible in the game.

Let me know if you have any questions. Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Hopefully this can be updated for the new patch. Increasing the item level is immensely useful.

dexo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dexo »

Hi guys! Any chance we'll get an update for the equip editor?

[QUOTE="Anacra, post: 41851, member: 1417"]I was able to find some pointers that updated the stats for the equipment. Basically used the latest update Drummer made and edited the values that Pox had already generated.

Basically, edit the Stat 1 and Stat 2 values (from 0 to 15) to change the stats of the equipment. Stat 1 updates the first stat (like phy atk for a weapon), while stat 2 updates the second stat (like mag atk for a weapon). You can also update the grade and other stuff to keep it visually correct.

So with this, you should be able to give yourself a weapon, change it to purple tier, and then change the Stat 1 and Stat 2 to 15 to get the best version of that weapon as legitimately possible in the game.

Let me know if you have any questions. Enjoy![/QUOTE]

EDIT: Sorry, just read the other post!
Last edited by dexo on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

tenshi68
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tenshi68 »

hi thank you for your work!

is it possible to have the smelly/stinky shoes ? farming for 5 hours... nothing

thank you

d123123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by d123123 »

Sorry for the really noob question, but how do I use the script in adding all citizens? My previous experience with CE has always been just turning something on or off.

Thanks!

hino13d
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hino13d »

At the moment, I do not know how to use the selected device.
Last edited by hino13d on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

[QUOTE="hino13d, post: 43704, member: 16651"]At the moment, I do not know how to use the selected device.[/QUOTE]

Please type in English next time. I used google translate for you, you can do it yourself

hino13d
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hino13d »

I'm sorry

I do not know how to use Get Currently Selected Equipment

Do you match?
Last edited by hino13d on Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

For whatever reason, quoting isn't working for me. But to hino13d, the equipment editor is NOT updated. The rest of the table is. We're waiting for a possible update from Pox.

derick38115
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by derick38115 »

i wanna use this table to find character stats for ps4 version in advance mode but i need a little help

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

[QUOTE="pox911, post: 39308, member: 1371"]Let me know if i missed any items in that dump. It was split up into 3 sections and i'm hoping that all items were contained in there. I know the equipment section of memory i dumped from had the raw stats of the items. :p maybe i should throw together a code to edit the base info of a weapon?[/QUOTE]

Hey Pox, I know it's been a while since you've been in this topic, but any chance on an update for your Equipment Editor? It broke with the latest patch. Wasn't sure if you were aware or not.

bubblesnout
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bubblesnout »

For the life of me I simply can't get the Shop Override to work, it just won't enable when I click on it. I've tried restarting the game as others have suggested in this thread but still no joy. Is there something simple I'm probably missing?

EDIT: I managed to get this working. For anybody else that comes across this, my main issue was that I'm still running version 1.0.0 of the game. I opened the Shop Override script and found a line of code near the top that was commented out just underneath a similar line of code that wasn't. I switched these around by uncommenting the one that was commented and vice-versa, which then got it working (I suspect the commented line is simply referencing an address from v1.0.0 whereas the other one is for newer versions).
Last edited by bubblesnout on Thu May 03, 2018 4:14 am, edited 2 times in total.