Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DimaChehov
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom (Steam)

Post by DimaChehov »

Every time i make the enemy take 0.5 damage my character becomes un-killable - how do i fix that? :-(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Reddhero12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Reddhero12 »

Theeno wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:41 pm
There is actually a solution to your problem in here :) Im jsut gonna copy paste what they've been saying

To get "Smelly Shoes" you need to edit an item with a table version around 7, and set the both effects to 0, the item must also be of quality 0 and not be cursed. That newest table only has the drop-down menu so you can't use it for it.
Thank you very much. It was actually version 8, but still thanks nonetheless. If anyone else needs that item, how I did it was use the Shop Override to buy a bunch of Simple Slippers and eventually you'll get one that's of 0 grade. Then you just do what Tago says and you're good. If you have the thing in the Kingdom that uncurses items, you don't have to get an uncursed one from this method, just one that's grade 0.
Works like a charm. Thank you.

1- Use Latest Table
2- Use Shope Override and select Simple Slippers
3- Check that you get a Simple Slipper that is 0 Grade (It says 0)
4- Change Both Buffs to 0 with the Script made by Pox911
5- Profit

ty Tago :D

Can you make a video of you doing this? Your explanation is kind of confusing. Also, what is the script made by pox911? You didn't explain much

siaopao
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by siaopao »

mearsy777 wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:07 pm
siaopao wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:20 pm
Can anyone help me about the stinky shoes quest i need ID for it or anything that can do to finish that quest...
Thanks in advanced...
Just used this method myself to clear the quest
. AznBoy222 wrote: ↑
Tago wrote: ↑ To get "Smelly Shoes" you need to edit an item with a table version around 7, and set the both effects to 0, the item must also be of quality 0 and not be cursed. That newest table only has the drop-down menu so you can't use it for it.
Thank you very much. It was actually version 8, but still thanks nonetheless. If anyone else needs that item, how I did it was use the Shop Override to buy a bunch of Simple Slippers and eventually you'll get one that's of 0 grade. Then you just do what Tago says and you're good. If you have the thing in the Kingdom that uncurses items, you don't have to get an uncursed one from this method, just one that's grade 0.

1- Use Latest Table
5- Profit
Apologies for messy copy paste job, using a phone is not so easy lol

Original Post by doc_haz on page 14 if that helps
Thanks i try this later :D

siaopao
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by siaopao »

Reddhero12 wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:26 am
Theeno wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:41 pm
There is actually a solution to your problem in here :) Im jsut gonna copy paste what they've been saying

To get "Smelly Shoes" you need to edit an item with a table version around 7, and set the both effects to 0, the item must also be of quality 0 and not be cursed. That newest table only has the drop-down menu so you can't use it for it.

1- Use Latest Table
5- Profit

ty Tago :D

Can you make a video of you doing this? Your explanation is kind of confusing. Also, what is the script made by pox911? You didn't explain much
In CE you downloaded theres a 2 types of toggles Script made by Pox911 and DrummerIX
use drummerIX Shop Override find Simple Slippers go to shop buy an item
just buy bunch of shoes u will encounter that other is cursed u can uncurse them if u can
or just check inventory if u got a simple slippers 0 star
use Pox911 to edit the stats of shoes go to equiptment highlight the simple slippers 0 star
just be sure that the one you will edit is grade 0 meaning its 0 star ingame.
Change Buff 1 and Buff 2 values to 0 done xD

Jhon1234
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jhon1234 »

citizen editor don't work after citizens level up. can't change citizen's ability.

mac4500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mac4500 »

Hey Drummerix

when i tried the buy all items cheat table you made for this game, it won't allow me to leave the popup window until i discard all of the weapons

is that spose to happen

mac4500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mac4500 »

is there anyway i can win the final war battle on chapter 9

any help would be greatfull here please

AznBoy222
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AznBoy222 »

mac4500 wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:42 pm
Hey Drummerix

when i tried the buy all items cheat table you made for this game, it won't allow me to leave the popup window until i discard all of the weapons

is that spose to happen
EDIT 7.5:
Okay. Some say the Shop Override is hard to use, so I tried making it easier and added some options to get all items, consumables, or materials. I hope this works better for everyone. I took out some of the extra test Shop Override options also and rearranged the big drop down. So, in Shop Override, you can buy one item you specify by choosing it in the drop down and making sure no Buy All Item's options are turned on. If you want to buy all items, just turn ONE of those options on and buy an item. You can technically get all items, but it immediately asked me to discard some melee weapons and ranged weapons as you can only hold 300 of each at start of Kingdom Building. Anyway, I hope this appeals to everyone complaining about the options. Enjoy!

Yes, this is suppose to happen since you can only hold 300 weapons at a time.

ahmetmeteisikara
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ahmetmeteisikara »

can you edit the number of faraway forest late game materials you have?

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

So, changing the rarity of the equipment using pox's table doesn't update the stats of the equipment to what they should be for that rarity tier. And there isn't a place to edit the actual stats of the equipment. We also don't have a way to force enemies to drop the rarest tier equipment. Even adding the equipment via item editor randomly allocates the tiers, and purples are really really rare even with that.

So currently, between all the cheats we have for this game, we don't have anything to easily get the best tier of equipment in the game.
ahmetmeteisikara wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:34 pm
can you edit the number of faraway forest late game materials you have?
Yes, use the infinite item cheat and set the minimum amount to something like 100 or 200, and then discard the item in the item screen. It will then update that item's amount to what you set.

ahmetmeteisikara
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ahmetmeteisikara »

i used the shop editor to buy them all, thanks anyway tho

ismaur
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ismaur »

Hi all,

I've searched the topic roughly but couldn't find an answer to my question...

Does anyone have a problem with Speio side quest? 051 If I'm not mistaken. I have the rejuvenate spell learnt already but it still requires me to do so. Any chance I could get this citizen or bypass this quest using the cheat engine?

Thanks in advance!

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

ismaur wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:04 pm
Does anyone have a problem with Speio side quest? 051 If I'm not mistaken. I have the rejuvenate spell learnt already but it still requires me to do so. Any chance I could get this citizen or bypass this quest using the cheat engine?
I completed it late last night with pretty much all cheats enabled and had no problem with it.

ismaur
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ismaur »

axellslade wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:02 pm
ismaur wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:04 pm
I completed it late last night with pretty much all cheats enabled and had no problem with it.
what do you mean by all cheats enabled? I'd like to know if there is a way to mark the quest as complete, or just get this citizen so i can unlock the final castle upgrade. I am at the beginning of chapter 9 with 91 citizens and all buildings with max possible upgrades and research.

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

I think people have mentioned some bugs with quest 51. Search it online.