Attack on Titan 2/A.O.T. 2 - Codex

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
XanaTitan303
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Attack on Titan 2/A.O.T. 2 - Codex

Post by XanaTitan303 »

"Titan Form Infinite Time"...TRIGGERED!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: COMPILATION TABLE - Attack on Titan 2/A.O.T. 2 - CODEX Version

Post by Vee_ »

Sushi-Maki wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:26 pm
Vee_ wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:11 pm
Spoiler
That skill point thing is just a clue for me for "No SP Cost script", for now it's just display value of the skill point, and not the actual value, still searching for it actually. Besides hsd602 has given you better option, just press F2 in the skill menu and all skills is unlocked and applied :lol:

As for the "add 4 titans eliminated" script, if you pay attention closely the game count how many titans you kill right? thus give you S rank after you kill >20 or so titans. I create this script so when i kill 1 titan it's just add 4 titans in my kill list so i can capture more titans then to kill them, in other words, i want to collect them all while i retain my S rank score :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ok, thanks for your answers.

I've not a lot of time to play atm, i'm still right after the first mission of the game so ... :D
Strongly that I can play there longer to discover more about this second great game.

Hoping that you get to finish the "Skill No Cost" script and with a little luck a "Titan Form Infinite Time" script, which is apparently greatly awaited.

Keep going your great work, see you soon ;)
anytime :D
well, those scripts is on my to do list don't know when i would want to finsih it tho :lol: not much time to working on it, i just made what i need atm.

NB:
Table updated with 1 more script

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

XanaTitan303 wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:57 pm
"Titan Form Infinite Time"...TRIGGERED!
well, my char can't transform into Titan atm :lol: maybe when it can i'll figure something out.

XanaTitan303
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XanaTitan303 »

Good luck guys,unlimited titan trasformation annie/others will be real soon...i hope xD

XanaTitan303
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: COMPILATION TABLE - Attack on Titan 2/A.O.T. 2 - CODEX Version

Post by XanaTitan303 »

Vee_ wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:59 pm
Sushi-Maki wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:26 pm
Vee_ wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:11 pm
Spoiler
That skill point thing is just a clue for me for "No SP Cost script", for now it's just display value of the skill point, and not the actual value, still searching for it actually. Besides hsd602 has given you better option, just press F2 in the skill menu and all skills is unlocked and applied :lol:

As for the "add 4 titans eliminated" script, if you pay attention closely the game count how many titans you kill right? thus give you S rank after you kill >20 or so titans. I create this script so when i kill 1 titan it's just add 4 titans in my kill list so i can capture more titans then to kill them, in other words, i want to collect them all while i retain my S rank score :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ok, thanks for your answers.

I've not a lot of time to play atm, i'm still right after the first mission of the game so ... :D
Strongly that I can play there longer to discover more about this second great game.

Hoping that you get to finish the "Skill No Cost" script and with a little luck a "Titan Form Infinite Time" script, which is apparently greatly awaited.

Keep going your great work, see you soon ;)
anytime :D
well, those scripts is on my to do list don't know when i would want to finsih it tho :lol: not much time to working on it, i just made what i need atm.

NB:
Table updated with 1 more script
I think you are the only working on it,thank you!

zufield
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zufield »

How about a code for adding/editing gifts in your inventory?

SpaceShark
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpaceShark »

Hi I'm incredibly new to this kind of stuff but I was looking into trying to find an infinite titan timer and was semi successful. I was able to find the address for it and cap the timer at max but after trying to reset the game the address for the timer changed and I don't know how to keep it at the same address each time. I do know the max value for the timer seems to be around 1200000000 (about 30 seconds total).
Another thing I noticed is that once you go into titan form there's no real way to change back until the timer runs out so you would be stuck essentially in titan form for the remainder of the level.
If anyone could look into this for me or maybe I could help anyone with this it would incredibly appreciated as I feel the length of time for using the titan ability is way too short. Plus who doesn't love running around as a titan just completely demolishing everything in sight?

tlgun
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tlgun »

upload recent "AS version" plz.

can't download. 3dm site.
need ID/Password

stargayzer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by stargayzer »

There is a person on 3DM who has managed to add Levi's "Wings of Freedom" skill to any character but their method only works on the AS version on 1.0.1, just wondering if anyone out can work this out for the EU version.

The Chinese in the white textbox says "Change this to 10 and Levi's Wings of Freedom skill will be equipped in the skill slot"
and below that "this is the character's 6 attributes"

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

SpaceShark wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:40 am
Hi I'm incredibly new to this kind of stuff but I was looking into trying to find an infinite titan timer and was semi successful. I was able to find the address for it and cap the timer at max but after trying to reset the game the address for the timer changed and I don't know how to keep it at the same address each time. I do know the max value for the timer seems to be around 1200000000 (about 30 seconds total).
Another thing I noticed is that once you go into titan form there's no real way to change back until the timer runs out so you would be stuck essentially in titan form for the remainder of the level.
If anyone could look into this for me or maybe I could help anyone with this it would incredibly appreciated as I feel the length of time for using the titan ability is way too short. Plus who doesn't love running around as a titan just completely demolishing everything in sight?
if you find the value, i mean the actual value not the display value, you can see what's the value been accessed to by right click on the value and choose "Find out what accesses this address", there will be pop up, back to the game and transform to titan, back again to CE and see if there is update on the pop up window if there is only 1 or 3 address shows up, well you can click "show dissasembler" and it will show memory window with the address, just try to nop one of the address and see if it works out.

well it's some kind of a crash course on how you find and actual address :lol: :lol:
you can learn more with playing with CE Tutorial tho :D

budboy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budboy »

Just an fyi, vee's compilation table has one code that when enabled, gives you every possible skill, including the titan transformation skill.

Thing is though, it seems the Titan transformation seems to be based on a flag of sorts for each character(e.g. eren, annie, etc) because having the skill in your skill list won't make you transform into a titan.

On the plus side though, that skill that enables you to capture titans without severing off their arms/legs is broken as hell. Instant Titan Capture + Gear with longest hook range + infinite support items = titan removal spam

XanaTitan303
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XanaTitan303 »

budboy wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:44 pm
Just an fyi, vee's compilation table has one code that when enabled, gives you every possible skill, including the titan transformation skill.

Thing is though, it seems the Titan transformation seems to be based on a flag of sorts for each character(e.g. eren, annie, etc) because having the skill in your skill list won't make you transform into a titan.

On the plus side though, that skill that enables you to capture titans without severing off their arms/legs is broken as hell. Instant Titan Capture + Gear with longest hook range + infinite support items = titan removal spam
LOOOL

unlock375
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by unlock375 »

Reupload JP Version

Infinite GAS
Infinite Blade
Infinite Dash & Consecutive Attacks
Weapon Reinforcement Max
Instant Friendship (Present)
Equipe All Skill (Open Skill Window)
Search EXP
Attachments
AOT2_JP.CT
(27.08 KiB) Downloaded 201 times

SpaceShark
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpaceShark »

Vee_ wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:38 am
SpaceShark wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:40 am
if you find the value, i mean the actual value not the display value, you can see what's the value been accessed to by right click on the value and choose "Find out what accesses this address", there will be pop up, back to the game and transform to titan, back again to CE and see if there is update on the pop up window if there is only 1 or 3 address shows up, well you can click "show dissasembler" and it will show memory window with the address, just try to nop one of the address and see if it works out.

well it's some kind of a crash course on how you find and actual address :lol: :lol:
you can learn more with playing with CE Tutorial tho :D
So I found the code! Or I'm pretty sure. Testing with armored titan I found that noping the addresses "AOT2_EU.exe"+8B016A and "AOT2_EU.exe"+BA07A0 completely pauses the timer. And on the reverse side of things both "AOT2_EU.exe"+86DF9 and "AOT2_EU.exe"+8B0159 end the titan time. Now I don't know if this works with all other titan character but it does at least for the armored titan. From here i don't know how to put these codes into script so if maybe someone could help out with that? I guess we would also need the kill codes to end the titan time so we don't get stuck. If anyone wants to give it a shot that would be great.

SpaceShark
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpaceShark »

Ok so disregard my last post but I figured out everything as to how the timer works.
I've added two options to the table. One being the disabling of the timer and the other being a kill switch to end the current titan form. You can only use one at a time. (if you have infinite titan timer on you can't the kill switch and vise versa) I also added keybinds for the two accordingly: - Turns off titan timer and = activates the kill switch. Also another note this should work with every titan character.
Hopefully this works for everyone and maybe Vee_ could add it to the compilation. Let me know if things work out as this is my first time working with Cheat Engine.

Edit: this only appears to work with the playable character titan, NOT the buddy titan. The buddy titan timer seems to extend a bit but it doesn't completely pause the timer and it will eventually kick you out of titan form.
Attachments
AOT2_EU Titan Timer.CT
(8.94 KiB) Downloaded 131 times
Last edited by SpaceShark on Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.