Attack on Titan 2/A.O.T. 2 - Codex

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cassouletstar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Attack on Titan 2/A.O.T. 2 - Codex

Post by cassouletstar »

is it possible to transfer the transformation skill to titan for the cac

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

cassouletstar wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:57 am
is it possible to transfer the transformation skill to titan for the cac
Even if it is, i doubt a blind guy like you would be able to do it. 3 posts within a minute gap, man you're a proper asshole to admins and mods

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

Sushi-Maki wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:42 am
Vee_ wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:34 am
... i am working on something with this game actually, maybe if it's stable enough i'll put in the table.
Hi Vee, I think you already found it and you probably know, but I still wanted to point out to you that for the previous game,
AOT: Wings of Freedom, Cielos had made a really complete table that could perhaps to be useful for you (or not) to create a new one for AOT2.

I put it here hoping that it can help you or at least give you ideas.

Thank you for your work on AOT2, I look forward to hearing from you :)
yup i knew this table, and to be honest this is way more structured and perfect table :lol:
no promise i could create this kind of table tho, maybe Cielos himself is working on it :lol: we never know right :lol:

Araraura
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Araraura »

Is it possible to modify the stats of equipments?

XanaTitan303
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XanaTitan303 »

Araraura wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:57 pm
Is it possible to modify the stats of equipments?
No but you can renforce them with cheat +99...it add 99 at every stat of that equipment

XanaTitan303
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XanaTitan303 »

There are news on the time of trasformation? sorry if i am so triggered about xD

Sushi-Maki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sushi-Maki »

Hi there, new update from Hsd602 @ 3DM forum.

[Link]

If zirakk or SODI or someone else could "convert" the new cheats to NA/EU ...

Thanks in advance ;)
Attachments
AOT2_AS (18-03-25).CT
(7.04 KiB) Downloaded 171 times

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Has anyone had any luck finding the value for "Wings of Freedom? I managed to find the display value, but it doesn't actually change. Hell, I tried a search with "all" and still can't find the value. I'm stumped.

Someone
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Someone »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:08 am
Has anyone had any luck finding the value for "Wings of Freedom? I managed to find the display value, but it doesn't actually change. Hell, I tried a search with "all" and still can't find the value. I'm stumped.
The table submitted by him gives me the wings of freedom value. Find it on page 2.

Has anyone been able to find cheat for changing SP in the game? all the tables in this thread do not work for me.

chuwar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chuwar »

NumberXer0 wrote:

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

Sushi-Maki wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:45 pm
Hi there, new update from Hsd602 @ 3DM forum.

[Link]

If zirakk or SODI or someone else could "convert" the new cheats to NA/EU ...

Thanks in advance ;)
Pointer updated!!
check my post => viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6289&p=39040#p39040
NumberXer0 wrote:
There is a pointer and script in the compilation table that make it to 99, why you even bother searching :roll:
Someone wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:52 am
NumberXer0 wrote:
The table submitted by him gives me the wings of freedom value. Find it on page 2.

Has anyone been able to find cheat for changing SP in the game? all the tables in this thread do not work for me.
Pointer updated, included are SP and other intersting things update provided by Sushi-Maki pointer founded by hsd602/Jeffrey from 3DM Forum here is my compilation table => viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6289&p=39040#p39040

Sushi-Maki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: COMPILATION TABLE - Attack on Titan 2/A.O.T. 2 - CODEX Version

Post by Sushi-Maki »

Vee_ wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:58 pm
Update:
25/03/18:
Char pointer update for hsd602/Jeffrey scripts
Adding my script to the compilation table

Code: Select all

Vee_
	Add 4 Titan Eliminated
Thanks for the update Vee ! ;)

I've one question concerning the "skill point" script present in the Debugs part of your compilation table :
it seems that this script is a "No SP Cost", but unfortunately it doesn't work, at least for me.
If you could make it work it would be just awesome !!!

And about your script "Add 4 Titan Eliminated", what is it for ?
If the answer may spoil the Game/Anime, I prefer not to know because I've just started the Game and the Season 2 of the Anime :p

Thanks in advance for your answers :)

Araraura
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Araraura »

I still want to try and modify stats of weapons and such, since I know it's possible.

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

Sushi-Maki wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:35 am
Vee_ wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:58 pm
Update:
25/03/18:
Char pointer update for hsd602/Jeffrey scripts
Adding my script to the compilation table

Code: Select all

Vee_
	Add 4 Titan Eliminated
Thanks for the update Vee ! ;)

I've one question concerning the "skill point" script present in the Debugs part of your compilation table :
it seems that this script is a "No SP Cost", but unfortunately it doesn't work, at least for me.
If you could make it work it would be just awesome !!!

And about your script "Add 4 Titan Eliminated", what is it for ?
If the answer may spoil the Game/Anime, I prefer not to know because I've just started the Game and the Season 2 of the Anime :p

Thanks in advance for your answers :)
That skill point thing is just a clue for me for "No SP Cost script", for now it's just display value of the skill point, and not the actual value, still searching for it actually. Besides hsd602 has given you better option, just press F2 in the skill menu and all skills is unlocked and applied :lol:

As for the "add 4 titans eliminated" script, if you pay attention closely the game count how many titans you kill right? thus give you S rank after you kill >20 or so titans. I create this script so when i kill 1 titan it's just add 4 titans in my kill list so i can capture more titans then to kill them, in other words, i want to collect them all while i retain my S rank score without killing too many of them :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last edited by Vee_ on Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sushi-Maki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sushi-Maki »

Vee_ wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:11 pm
Spoiler
That skill point thing is just a clue for me for "No SP Cost script", for now it's just display value of the skill point, and not the actual value, still searching for it actually. Besides hsd602 has given you better option, just press F2 in the skill menu and all skills is unlocked and applied :lol:

As for the "add 4 titans eliminated" script, if you pay attention closely the game count how many titans you kill right? thus give you S rank after you kill >20 or so titans. I create this script so when i kill 1 titan it's just add 4 titans in my kill list so i can capture more titans then to kill them, in other words, i want to collect them all while i retain my S rank score :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ok, thanks for your answers.

I've not a lot of time to play atm, i'm still right after the first mission of the game so ... :D
Strongly that I can play there longer to discover more about this second great game.

Hoping that you get to finish the "Skill No Cost" script and with a little luck a "Titan Form Infinite Time" script, which is apparently greatly awaited.

Keep going your great work, see you soon ;)