Final Fantasy XV (CODEX)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Alkadix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Final Fantasy XV (CODEX)

Post by Alkadix »

Do you think it would be tedious to find monsters' stats' addresses in the current fight ?
I would like to be able to modify monsters' stats like max health, defense or even speed if it's a thing, as a first step, and i'm searching how I would do that

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Denezhou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Denezhou »

could someone please get squall8's update 8 codes for comrades ported to codex version?

highlighted weapon pointers
highlighted chocobo stats
ignore kw
comrades weapon editor

maskedman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by maskedman »

Is it possible to teleport to area that are no longer accessible at the end of the game for example I have a side mission that apparently I can't complete because the area is no longer accessible in chapter 15. I know in debug mode I can teleport to maps that are accessible. I want to be able to go to Cartanica. I have seen people at least on the console version glitch into that map.

KyraAltair
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KyraAltair »

Anyone can help me with code to delete key items?
Used debug menu to add all key items
And i can't pick up generator keys for elevator in chapter 13, thus i can't continue my story

Also, in steam version, there is code to swap model
Could we also have it in codex version?
I want to swap our boyband team to girl band
Luna to Noctis
Gladio to Aranea
Ignis to Cindy
Prom to Iris

KyraAltair
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KyraAltair »

acecel wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:40 am
Lord Blade wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:12 am
Just want to point out that the fishing line durability still doesn't work. I load up the V6 table when I want to do a bunch of fishing.
Maybe just change that fishing code back to what you had in the V6 version? As that one seems to work almost all the time. :p
Use the last version (v11) posted a few posts before your comment, it do work now.

I made some modifications on my table for myself, so i share it, but it's really the last one this time, i am finishing the game today.
can u mod some code to let me delete key items, or change it to consumable instead? i messed up with debug menu and added all key items, and thus made me can't progress with king's struggle quest where i need to pick up generator key (inventory full since i already had it before)

also anything related to inventory menu that instruct me to sort my inventory before use the script, gave me a crash instead after item sort

Denezhou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Denezhou »

item editors> read inventory> go to key items and change the item# and quantity to 0 and it should work for you

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

What is the difference between "Activate Summons" and "Instant Summons"?

siaopao
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by siaopao »

Is there a toggle for multiplier score in time attack Gladio DLC just want to get his costume
Sadly the get all costume doesnt work to me
Thanks in advance :)

Denezhou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Denezhou »

On comrades: can anyone tell me how to delete a weapon that is untradable? or if i share save delete for me?

to answer ur question:
just set infinite hp and its easy to get 500k+ points, just dont get knocked over and keep attacking

just use his skill after it builds up with that extra part (hold triangle or something after it is at the end from prompt) you get for beating the game each time you have a bunch of mobs around

jay_123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jay_123 »

crashin wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:00 pm
could someone please get squall8's update 8 codes for comrades ported to codex version?

ignore kw
comrades weapon editor
I want same :)

KyraAltair
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KyraAltair »

crashin wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:04 pm
item editors> read inventory> go to key items and change the item# and quantity to 0 and it should work for you
item editor always crash the game for me after sorting, since the script needs me to sort inventory beforehand to make the script work

tesajadeh
Cheater
Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (CODEX)

Post by tesajadeh »

[QUOTE="crashin, post: 41705, member: 5061"]could someone please get squall8's update 8 codes for comrades ported to codex version?

ignore kw

comrades weapon editor[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="jay_123, post: 41843, member: 1805"]I want same :)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="selo, post: 42258, member: 1699"]a table for comrades (codex) would be nice .[/QUOTE]

there you go, as requested (but without highlighted chocobo stats, btw I can't see comrades weapon editor tho)

[URL]http://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/final-fantasy-xv-codex.6242/#post-37777[/URL]

[QUOTE="OleMagne, post: 42281, member: 14058"]Why hello there!

She moves!

[/QUOTE]

hello! I just wanna ask, did u edit some files for spawn that Luna? btw nice work u got there on changing face, I already try it on CODEX version ;)

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Final Fantasy XV (CODEX)

Post by OleMagne »

Whooo boy. I did a bunch more than that. :o

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/xg3vJVv.jpg[/IMG]

selo
Cheater
Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (CODEX)

Post by selo »

[QUOTE="tesajadeh, post: 42333, member: 14115"]there you go, as requested (but without highlighted chocobo stats, btw I can't see comrades weapon editor tho)

[URL]http://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/final-fantasy-xv-codex.6242/#post-37777[/URL]

[/QUOTE]

thanks bro :D

sky170111
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (CODEX)

Post by sky170111 »

hot to use?

[URL=http://fastpic.ru/][IMG]http://i105.fastpic.ru/big/2018/0415/40/ab10b14ddff1808d2109757bf4a72c40.jpg[/IMG][/URL]