Final Fantasy XV (CODEX)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LunarFreya
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV (CODEX)

Post by LunarFreya »

acecel wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:29 pm
LunarFreya wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:26 pm
Infinite meal duration is working but i can't edit the pointer for the meal effect i want ! All i see is question mark ??
Yep i updated the script but not the pointers, i didn't had time for it.

I will try to do it later
Yeah, please do and update the pointer for status effect too ! Thank you :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

LunarFreya
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LunarFreya »

acecel wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:31 am
Alunage wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:11 am
Squall8's Inf. Dynastic Stance Duration on his steam version table works for the codex one. Just sharing.
I will add it on my table tomorrow then, i didn't have time to check all the scrips, even more because i am in the beginning of the game/story and i doesn't have access to everything.
fez787 wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:19 am
PaganShah wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:43 pm
How do you guys use the Item Finder? I cant seem to get it working but only lets me choose an item and everything else doesnt work as it is still in ?? and cant check the box.
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I have no idea about anything related to code.
Also asking about this
When i tried it, it was working well, i was able to replace the item with another and such, i just did a quick test tho, i will check that tomorrow.
I realize that the code work, i can edit the stats of accessories, it won't change the number but in gears menu it change my stats. But when i save and load that file, it will reverse back to normal. Can you update the code "Load Saved Wea/Acc Stats" from Squall8 table too !

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

siaopao wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:47 pm
acecel wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:32 pm
siaopao wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:45 pm
Hello guys im new in ce just asking how to find values of the Items in Key Items there's 4 missing in list table its Kings Knight Tee, Kingly Tee, Half-life costume, and The Sims 4 Costume. is it possible to get those values so we can add it in table? Thanks in Advance guys :)
You can use the script "others/add all outfits" (i don't have the exact name as i'm not at home but it will add almost all outfits in game)
Thanks for the reply dude. Tried that but that way needs to do on always the CE before loading your save to use illegal costumes.
Ive done the using override shop item ID that way costumes is fix in inventory even the CE is OFF
can u add the items in override shop item ID list? Ive found the value of 3 items but idk how to inject them
17206820 Kings Knight Tee
17214038 Half-Life
17214039 Sim

Thanks in Advanced :)
You can add it manually, right click the "Override Item ID" in CE, then "Set/Change dropdown selection options" and add the item id (in hexa) : name in the end.

siaopao
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by siaopao »

Ive tried that already i think that items is only usable with the help of CE thats why its not been included in the override shop item ID list.
After Saving and Loading the game items is gone.
I just enjoy the other costumes xD
Thanks a lot for the help dude :)

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

siaopao wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:30 pm
Ive tried that already i think that items is only usable with the help of CE thats why its not been included in the override shop item ID list.
After Saving and Loading the game items is gone.
I just enjoy the other costumes xD
Thanks a lot for the help dude :)
But i don't really understand your problem, i used the script "Add all outfits" only once before loading my save, then i didn't had to enable it anymore, and i have the 3 costumes you are talking about.
LunarFreya wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:04 pm
acecel wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:31 am
Alunage wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:11 am
Squall8's Inf. Dynastic Stance Duration on his steam version table works for the codex one. Just sharing.
I will add it on my table tomorrow then, i didn't have time to check all the scrips, even more because i am in the beginning of the game/story and i doesn't have access to everything.
fez787 wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:19 am

Also asking about this
When i tried it, it was working well, i was able to replace the item with another and such, i just did a quick test tho, i will check that tomorrow.
I realize that the code work, i can edit the stats of accessories, it won't change the number but in gears menu it change my stats. But when i save and load that file, it will reverse back to normal. Can you update the code "Load Saved Wea/Acc Stats" from Squall8 table too !
I added/updated the "Load Saved Wea/Acc Stats" in "Item Editor", i tested it and it works.
Here is the script

Code: Select all

{ Game   : ffxv_s.exe
  Version:
  Date   : 2018-03-07
  Author : Squall8
}

[ENABLE]

assert(ffxv_s.exe+80E622,41 89 46 1C) //ATK Power

ffxv_s.exe+80E622:
  db 90 90 90 90

assert(ffxv_s.exe+80E64E,41 89 46 24) //Crit

ffxv_s.exe+80E64E:
  db 90 90 90 90

assert(ffxv_s.exe+80E6E0,41 89 06) //Stats

ffxv_s.exe+80E6E0:
  db 90 90 90

[DISABLE]

ffxv_s.exe+80E622:
  db 41 89 46 1C

ffxv_s.exe+80E64E:
  db 41 89 46 24

ffxv_s.exe+80E6E0:
  db 41 89 06
Attachments
FINAL FANTASY XV Table_V8.CT
(1.22 MiB) Downloaded 57 times
Last edited by acecel on Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

LunarFreya wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:52 pm
acecel wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:29 pm
LunarFreya wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:26 pm
Infinite meal duration is working but i can't edit the pointer for the meal effect i want ! All i see is question mark ??
Yep i updated the script but not the pointers, i didn't had time for it.

I will try to do it later
Yeah, please do and update the pointer for status effect too ! Thank you :D
Crap, i forgot to do that :o
I will try to do it later if i have some free time, sorry.

siaopao
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by siaopao »

Ive tried that too but it reverts my save to old one when i off CE idk whats the problem either xD.

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

Where is Iris? </3 Still can't get it to work,..

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

got code for this God Mode? [Link]

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Thanks for the fishing fix.

Only thing I'm still hoping for is the pinball treasure cheat. A code to let us choose how many treasures we have, so we can go into the pinball, set it, and exit, getting the specific item.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Okay, so just tried that latest table, and it seems it actually BROKE the infinite fishing line durability cheat.
Line health drops now, even with the cheat on.

Before, the line health would never decrease, the only problem was that a fish could instantly break free if the tension got too high. So what we needed was a cheat to basically ignore the tension value (while also keeping the cheat to keep the line invulnerable).

LunarFreya
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LunarFreya »

Lord Blade wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:54 pm
Okay, so just tried that latest table, and it seems it actually BROKE the infinite fishing line durability cheat.

Before, the line health would never decrease, the only problem was that a fish could instantly break free if the tension got too high. So what we needed was a cheat to basically ignore the tension value (while also keeping the cheat to keep the line invulnerable).
If you don't care about tension and stuff, fearlessrevolution's trainer have a cheat that let you instant catch the fish after it is hooked ! :D

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Lord Blade wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:54 pm

I tried it and the durability wasn't moving at ALL, even with big fish.
I will check that tomorrow (if i don't forget lol, remember me in 24h)

As LunarFreya sayed (and me sayed before), there is a good trainer from fearlessrevolution on gamecopyworld with many options including "easy fish" and "infinite line durability" and they both works well.
To be honest i was mostly using them when i was fishing, that's why i didn't take too much time to update/debug the script in my table.

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

Or Use Debug Menu by press X + 5 (x4) and explore some stuff

LunarFreya
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LunarFreya »

senseirain wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:09 pm
Where is Iris? </3 Still can't get it to work,..
Just like that and then you save and load that save file :). That what i did to get iris (or anyone else) into my party. :D I didn't check the "Current Party" box though !