Mount and Blade - Steam Pack (GM and more)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
Recifense
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 464
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:25 pm
Reputation: 557

Mount and Blade - Steam Pack (GM and more)

Post by Recifense » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:23 pm

Hi guys,

Here is my contribution for "Mount&Blade - With Fire and Sword and Warband" Version 1.011/1.143/1.170. The script contains the following features:

- God Mode; (for player's hero, horses and troops)
- Unlimited Ammo; (for player's hero and troops)
- Minimum Money (thaler); (90000)
- Inventory Items Maximum Quantity; (structures)
- Useful Pointers; (structures)

It is for CE61.


Cheers to All!
Attachments
mount&blade_v1011_Steam_AOB.CT
(13.78 KiB) Downloaded 853 times
mb_wfas_v1143_Steam_AOB.CT
(17.29 KiB) Downloaded 735 times
mb_warband_v1170_Steam_AOB.CT
(15.07 KiB) Downloaded 3160 times

User avatar
Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:18 am
Reputation: 10

Re: Mount and Blade - Steam Pack (GM and more)

Post by Vee_ » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:36 am

Thanks!
Any chance adding some new feature, like rapid fire?
:)

User avatar
silentjan
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:05 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Mount and Blade - Steam Pack (GM and more)

Post by silentjan » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:10 pm

Do you have the 1.1.6.8 version's table? Thanks

barashkafromRO
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:27 pm
Reputation: 7

Re: Mount and Blade - Steam Pack (GM and more)

Post by barashkafromRO » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:19 am

silentjan wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:10 pm
Do you have the 1.1.6.8 version's table? Thanks
here is a table I found from somewhere I don't remember
Attachments
Mount & Blade_ Warband +9 v1.168 (Retail).ct
(19.36 KiB) Downloaded 639 times

marcos009
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:03 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Mount and Blade - Steam Pack (GM and more)

Post by marcos009 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:04 am

Hi, can you please update this table to 1.172?

In8fini
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:01 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Mount and Blade - Steam Pack (GM and more)

Post by In8fini » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:35 pm

marcos009 wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:04 am
Hi, can you please update this table to 1.172?
Yeah, that will be nice

liebinge
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:54 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Mount and Blade - Steam Pack (GM and more)

Post by liebinge » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:55 pm

Still need an uodate to the 1.172 version :/

Rykmir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:08 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Mount and Blade - Steam Pack (GM and more)

Post by Rykmir » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:14 pm

I'm fairly certain there was a 1.172 version up for download over on the cheat engine forums before all of the posts got deleted, so if anyone could supply that, it would be much appreciated.

User avatar
Gutie
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:47 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Mount and Blade - Steam Pack (GM and more)

Post by Gutie » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:17 pm

Rykmir wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:14 pm
I'm fairly certain there was a 1.172 version up for download over on the cheat engine forums before all of the posts got deleted, so if anyone could supply that, it would be much appreciated.
Agreed. Would love a updated 1.172 trainer. Have seen STN did a 1.168 this year as well. Would be awesome to see one that allows Cheat mode enabled somehow. Merely being able to to Ctrl+Left click to move around the map faster would really be the only one I'd even want enabled from it tbh. Makes mopping up the pesky raiders easier. >:)

zakblood
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:11 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Mount and Blade - Steam Pack (GM and more)

Post by zakblood » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:35 am

table not needed Recifense, just wanted to post thanks for still doing some great tables, followed you here from elsewhere, as members like me sometimes need a bit of help in games and it's people like you who deliver the means to carry on enjoying them,

TY

User avatar
Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 274
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:52 am
Reputation: 14

Re: Mount and Blade - Steam Pack (GM and more)

Post by Lord Blade » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:24 pm

I would love to see a table that lets me edit the relations with officers and towns, as it takes FOREVER to get that built up to decent levels.

User avatar
afraidless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:07 pm
Reputation: 8
Contact:

Re: Mount and Blade - Steam Pack (GM and more)

Post by afraidless » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:58 am

Lord Blade wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:24 pm
I would love to see a table that lets me edit the relations with officers and towns, as it takes FOREVER to get that built up to decent levels.
ye, relations are a pain. you can find the value fairly easily tho, n they are close to each other. so if 34CCDD00 is Sir Reginald, a lot of addresses around this one are just a bunch of other lords and ladies.

also, if I remember correctly searching for a bunch of guys in your army - value type double - finds them. and you can edit them. use hotkeys to switch from 3 lousy riders and superior map speed to an army of 3000 once those pesky bandits become bothersome. ;)

JahRod767
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:17 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Mount and Blade - Steam Pack (GM and more)

Post by JahRod767 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:21 am

I guess we're all still waiting on a 1.172v table

User avatar
Gutie
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:47 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Mount and Blade - Steam Pack (GM and more)

Post by Gutie » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:03 pm

afraidless wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:58 am
Lord Blade wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:24 pm
I would love to see a table that lets me edit the relations with officers and towns, as it takes FOREVER to get that built up to decent levels.
ye, relations are a pain. you can find the value fairly easily tho, n they are close to each other. so if 34CCDD00 is Sir Reginald, a lot of addresses around this one are just a bunch of other lords and ladies.

also, if I remember correctly searching for a bunch of guys in your army - value type double - finds them. and you can edit them. use hotkeys to switch from 3 lousy riders and superior map speed to an army of 3000 once those pesky bandits become bothersome. ;)
Wait you managed to located map speed value? Would you be willing to post that? That's really the one thing I'm really looking for. Ctrl+Left Click is super convenient but no way to enable it outside Cheat Mode seems like.

User avatar
afraidless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:07 pm
Reputation: 8
Contact:

Re: Mount and Blade - Steam Pack (GM and more)

Post by afraidless » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:58 am

Gutie wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:03 pm
afraidless wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:58 am
Lord Blade wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:24 pm
I would love to see a table that lets me edit the relations with officers and towns, as it takes FOREVER to get that built up to decent levels.
ye, relations are a pain. you can find the value fairly easily tho, n they are close to each other. so if 34CCDD00 is Sir Reginald, a lot of addresses around this one are just a bunch of other lords and ladies.

also, if I remember correctly searching for a bunch of guys in your army - value type double - finds them. and you can edit them. use hotkeys to switch from 3 lousy riders and superior map speed to an army of 3000 once those pesky bandits become bothersome. ;)
Wait you managed to located map speed value? Would you be willing to post that? That's really the one thing I'm really looking for. Ctrl+Left Click is super convenient but no way to enable it outside Cheat Mode seems like.
nah sry congorat. wasn't clear on that I guess, but I have tried to find it without luck. what I did find is the different troops. and if you set all troops to a size of 1, your army is like 5 or 6 men strong -> your army moves almost as fast as it can. but since you found troops, you can just set their numbers extremely high once battle ensues. that way you can stay fast AND have a big army, in a sense.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Scyther, variante