Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Levifer
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Levifer »

Vhero wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:33 pm

I can't seem to get OleMagne's CT's to work either.
I've tried pretty much every single version and none of the special outfits unlocked, such as the hazmat suit, the episode gladiolus/ignis/prompto tee's, the noodle cup.
For some reason I could get the casual outfit for Ignis to work (one with his hair down, no glasses) but none of the other characters outfits are changing.
Prompto/Gladiolus/Noctis outfits just won't appear.
Tried the saving/loading method, didn't change. Also activated the CT on the main menu, aswel as tried activating it ingame, no change.
The only thing I can think of is that maybe the code changes under certain conditions? I finished the main game. I'm on chapter 15 and tried moving to different areas without much success. Even tried doing a NG+ and using the table there but no success.
I'm clueless at this point.

I'm running the Steam version but yeah that part should be obvious.
Get to title screen with latest version of table and game (STEAM version only) attach the table and select the options you want (i selected all but Ignis's) then hit load game and load your game. The costumes should be there now. You cna then save your game and most should stay, you will only lose the client exclusive ones like the sims costume.
I've tried with all the versions of OleMagne's tables incl the latest one. And the steps you described are the same they wrote on their table post so I already tried all that. Its not working for me. I'm guessing cause i'm on chapter 15 already? or NG+ aswel? Something changed cause for some reason Ignis special outfit works meaning the code is still the same, but the rest of the team does not work.

As you can see, noctis has the creed outfits but none of the special ones work, and ignis has the special ones but some are duplicates
[Link]
[Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Levifer on Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Final Fantasy XV +20 (table Update12.3)

Post by OleMagne »

lllsondowlll wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:18 am
Fun fact, pausing is irrelevant to actually loading the menu. It is a separate call altogether triggered by the button combination. You can get the menu to load without cold pausing the game or halting movement. You can use this to work back in to retail. I haven't opened retail in a disassembler yet to even check if the code is still present, but maybe this can be of some use to you.
Oh sweet. I just couldn't bring it up without freezing the world. Will take a look after my migraine's over.

I've found the various bits and pieces of the debugmenu in the current exe, but due to the hugely changed offsets it's hard af to get more of it. Easiest way to get to working on this for me was to just search for one of the strings used in the menu, find out what accesses it and crawl upwards from there.
Levifer wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:50 pm
I finished the main game. I'm on chapter 15 and tried moving to different areas without much success. Even tried doing a NG+ and using the table there but no success.
Start game -> Open CT, load table, attach game, click yes, activate the main option -- if you want the noodlehat etc activate that AND change its value to enabled/1 all the way to the right (default is disabled/0). Load your savegame while. Open gearmenu and they should be there.

This should work flawlessly. Be sure to use my V5 or V6 (V6 adds kingly raiment no jacket as I had pasted the wrong id in V5). I made the table with a NG+ save, but for V5 and upwards I deleted my saves, disabled cloud and added them all in a totally new game while standing next to Cindy. Worked fine. :|

EDIT: Just noticed the screenshots edit. You shouldn't have the clothes with the 'glasses' type names without enabling the last option. gimme a sec to test.

Levifer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Levifer »

Those options like the glasses always stay for me even without the CT active, it was always like that. But I can't for the life of me get the rest of the team their special outfits.

I've tried pretty much every single location in the game. I wanted to do a NG+ run but with some different outfits to look at. So when I missed the pre order outfits I was pretty bummed out till I saw your table and ofc it had to be Noctis who's special ones didn't work. The one character I stare at 90% of the game. :roll:

Edit: Tried loading previous saves, thinking perhaps it somehow corrupted. But same results there.
Last edited by Levifer on Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

Levifer wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:08 pm
Those options like the glasses always stay for me even without the CT active, it was always like that. But I can't for the life of me get the rest of the team their special outfits.

I've tried pretty much every single location in the game. I wanted to do a NG+ run but with some different outfits to look at. So when I missed the pre order outfits I was pretty bummed out till I saw your table and ofc it had to be Noctis who's special ones didn't work. The one character I stare at 90% of the game. :roll:
Wtf. Something's wrong with your game then. Your save apparently has the flag to let you keep these... :S Table works fine here and those glasses things get removed when I reload after saving and reloading without the table... They're the alternate Ignis versions from EPI, but for some reason Squaresoft didn't create itemnames for them so it's using something else. They sadly did not do it this way for things like Noctis' ripped Kingly Raiment.

Could you upload your save file? Lol.

You missed the HL suit? I'll add that to the table. Thought it was permanent to Steam.

EDIT: Updated table to 7 with the HL suit added to the hidden flag. Can't test this as I've preordered, but someone who doesn't have it normally should be able to.

EDIT 2: Levifer, try from a new game? Speedhack until you've gotten the money from Cindy, save, go to title screen, enable, load?

Levifer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Levifer »

OleMagne wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:14 pm
Levifer wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:08 pm

Wtf. Something's wrong with your game then. Your save apparently has the flag to let you keep these... :S Table works fine here and those glasses things get removed when I reload after saving and reloading without the table... They're the alternate Ignis versions from EPI, but for some reason Squaresoft didn't create itemnames for them so it's using something else. They sadly did not do it this way for things like Noctis' ripped Kingly Raiment.

Could you upload your save file? Lol.

You missed the HL suit? I'll add that to the table. Thought it was permanent to Steam.

EDIT: Updated table to 7 with the HL suit added to the hidden flag. Can't test this as I've preordered, but someone who doesn't have it normally should be able to.

EDIT 2: Levifer, try from a new game? Speedhack until you've gotten the money from Cindy, save, go to title screen, enable, load?
[Link]

Didn't know which file exactly was the one you wanted so I just uploaded the Final fantasy XV savegame directory.
I have the HL suit btw it should be in the picture from before.
Hoping you'll be able to figure out whats up, the latest save would be the NG+ one but I also tried with any of the previous ones.

Edit: I'm too scared to test it on a completely new game since i've already put over 100 hours into the game :cry:.
I just wanted to do a NG+ with the new outfits while still keeping my progress
Last edited by Levifer on Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

Levifer wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:24 pm
[Link]

Didn't know which file exactly was the one you wanted so I just uploaded the Final fantasy XV savegame directory.
I have the HL suit btw it should be in the picture from before.
Hoping you'll be able to figure out whats up, the latest save would be the NG+ one but I also tried with any of the previous ones.
Thanks. If I'm right about you having some weird flags others don't, I'm hoping this can shed light on finding the game's clearflags. I can find the strings, but their usage is at game bootup so can't use CE for it.

Levifer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Levifer »

I even tried manually editing your CT and changing the code from the normal outfits to one of the special ones to see if that would work but sadly it didn't. And i'm not that much of a wiz with CT to find out more complex ways to test.

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

Levifer wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:28 pm
I even tried manually editing your CT and changing the code from the normal outfits to one of the special ones to see if that would work but sadly it didn't. And i'm not that much of a wiz with CT to find out more complex ways to test.
Oh shit. I started a new game and deduced that Ignis' stuff gets added permanently when saving in a new game +. :lol: If it has anything to do with me having cleared EPI or not I don't know, but I think I'll be adding a suit remover in a minute.

EDIT: Oh you're right about NG+. WIll update table with an option for NG+ again.

Levifer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Levifer »

FYI I never cleared Episode Ignis so far.
The only one I cleared was Episode Gladiolus.

Edit: i'm actually scared that i'm the only one with this issue and with the permanent items for ignis aswel even though I didn't enable the CT options :?
This is one situation where id rather be like everyone else :)

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

No, it happens to me as well as soon as I start a NG+, save, title, enable, load it. It worked when I started the NG+ WITH the option, though. Hmm.

Levifer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Levifer »

Actually on my save I even did a NG+ WITH the CT running from the Main screen aswel. Did not change anything either.
Believe me I tried pretty much everything I could before having to bother you about it ;)

Edit: Not sure if Steam lets you play using my save (Used to be impossible to play with other peoples saves).
But if it does you'll probably find all kinds of weird things going on with mine. Even though I didn't do anyting out of the ordinary. I just bypassed the grind for the Magitek suit V2's by adding some from the other tables and then I wanted to add the outfits for my NG+ walkthrough, so no clue where it all went wrong.

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

Maybe I was mistaken. Doesn't matter, I know the reason. NG+ adds a 'new' check because, well, it's ng+ and the game needs to not break for things like armiger at lvl 1, etc.

I don't want to further complicate my table by adding another option for NG+, so I'll waste a few minutes or hours to find a better solution so that it's combined. I've seen values for the games default values before running any checks - going to see if I can't overwrite those. Otherwise I'll need to find a NG+ flag which is easy with the debugversion but not so with the retail.

Again, will be back when I have an update.

Levifer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Levifer »

Yeah sure, I appreciate you looking into it, every sliver of hope I have left to gain all the special outfits in NG+ is better than none. Honestly had I known that steam would pull another one of those *exclusive* items stuff in advance I would have pre-ordered but since the game had Denuvo I decided to wait for the benchmark results. Thanks anyway for enabling people to play with all the outfits! I only wish my game wouldn't be "different" from everyone elses >.<, cause even if you discovered that NG+ needs new flags, it doesn't change that for me I couldn't even get the special outfits to work on my first playthrough either :|

Tracido
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tracido »

Levifer wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:45 pm
Vhero wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:33 pm

I can't seem to get OleMagne's CT's to work either.
I've tried pretty much every single version and none of the special outfits unlocked, such as the hazmat suit, the episode gladiolus/ignis/prompto tee's, the noodle cup.
For some reason I could get the casual outfit for Ignis to work (one with his hair down, no glasses) but none of the other characters outfits are changing.
Prompto/Gladiolus/Noctis outfits just won't appear.
Tried the saving/loading method, didn't change. Also activated the CT on the main menu, aswel as tried activating it ingame, no change.
The only thing I can think of is that maybe the code changes under certain conditions? I finished the main game. I'm on chapter 15 and tried moving to different areas without much success. Even tried doing a NG+ and using the table there but no success.

I'm running the Steam version but yeah that part should be obvious.
Get to title screen with latest version of table and game (STEAM version only) attach the table and select the options you want (i selected all but Ignis's) then hit load game and load your game. The costumes should be there now. You cna then save your game and most should stay, you will only lose the client exclusive ones like the sims costume.
I've tried with all the versions of OleMagne's tables incl the latest one. And the steps you described are the same they wrote on their table post so I already tried all that. Its not working for me. I'm guessing cause i'm on chapter 15 already? or NG+ aswel? Something changed cause for some reason Ignis special outfit works meaning the code is still the same, but the rest of the team does not work.

As you can see, noctis has the creed outfits but none of the special ones work, and ignis has the special ones but some are duplicates
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

Pronto with only what it unlocks.

[Link]

I have this outfit because I pre-ordered from Greenman, & the Half life is available in Steam's workshop for those who want it otherwise. Is it possible this has anything to do with it malfunctioning and not unlocking the attire?

The problem is, with those codes ENABLED, as shown, the other outfits never show up.

[Link]

Also, AS SHOWN, I am ONLY in Chapter 3 of my FIRST playthrough.

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

Levifer wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:03 pm
Yeah sure, I appreciate you looking into it, every sliver of hope I have left to gain all the special outfits in NG+ is better than none. Honestly had I known that steam would pull another one of those *exclusive* items stuff in advance I would have pre-ordered but since the game had Denuvo I decided to wait for the benchmark results. Thanks anyway for enabling people to play with all the outfits! I only wish my game wouldn't be "different" from everyone elses >.<, cause even if you discovered that NG+ needs new flags, it doesn't change that for me I couldn't even get the special outfits to work on my first playthrough either :|
Fixed conditionals. Fixed New Game+. Added option to remove the extra Ignis outfits. Enable it in title screen before loading a save that has those outfits permanently unlocked.

At some point with update 6 or 7 I started working and saving on top of an old, non-'working' version. It still worked, but it added everything either way. Should work just fine now. :)
Tracido wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:39 pm
Should be working for you now, too.

viewtopic.php?p=37584#p37584