Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ikkegwn
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Ikkegwn »

MasterVegito wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:59 pm
Ikkegwn wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:07 pm
where to find item id list? someone can provide link or info?
It's in the table already
thank you :p

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Sorry to bother, anyone have a few Food Effect ID ?

I tried to "update" the script for the dev version of the exe, the "infinite duration" works fine, but the pointer stay empty, so i can't edit values.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Rexony wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:01 pm
For those asking for health, stamina, food and sleep. Techniv posted code for it in the thread that you can copy paste into a table. And yes it works for the current version.
I am updating a lot of scripts from here to make them works with the developper version of the game in another topic.
I have trouble finding the good pointers to the current food/stuff, that was the goal of my question, trying to find a way to find theses values.

About the weapon/accessory editor and the modification of stats, its only works if there is only 1 object right ?

Because as soon as they are many items, the script will only modify the first one, and we can't edit the others, or did i missed something ?

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

acecel wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:40 am
About the weapon/accessory editor and the modification of stats, its only works if there is only 1 object right ?

Because as soon as they are many items, the script will only modify the first one, and we can't edit the others, or did i missed something ?
No, up to 32 items

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

vosszaa wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:08 am
acecel wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:40 am

No, up to 32 items
But how do you choose which item you will edit ? There is no list or value like "current item : 3/10".
At first i thought the script will edit all the same items, but being able to edit only the first item is a big limitation.

The script is still very usefull, and i managed to do what i wanted with it, thanks to the author.

About that, i allowed myself to make a table in the "Codex topic" (created by DrummerX) in which i regroup a lot of cheats from here (Cielos, dl748, DrummerX, Squall8) and updated them (with tesajadeh) to be able to use them with our version of the game.
This is the first time i share a table on this forum, i did not take time to ask you if it's ok, i apologize for that.
In case you have any problem which the fact i used yours scripts in my table, please tell me and i will remove them.

You can find the table below, to take a look at what it's look like.
Attachments
FINAL FANTASY XV Table_V8.CT
(1.22 MiB) Downloaded 67 times

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

And anyone know if it's possible to remove the hp limit of 9999 ?

I think i had found once the HP and HP Max values, but i'm not sure, and i don't have any trace of that.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Here is a table that contains 2 new things I found...

- Get Data (Collects the Base address for the party's Level, EXP, Pool, AP, GIL, etc, its not a nested pointer, but just a generic one I used.
- Comrades Weapon Editor (You can edit your weapon stats here after upgrading it once with an item to get its pointer location), then just edit. Ending up killing everything in sight.

Contains 3 scripts from other tables I used to determine other pointer/instruction locations.

EDIT: Updated
Attachments
ffxv_s.CT
(33.09 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
Last edited by IcyPurpose99 on Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

acecel wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:55 am
But how do you choose which item you will edit ? There is no list or value like "current item : 3/10".
At first i thought the script will edit all the same items, but being able to edit only the first item is a big limitation.
There are more than one table in this thread btw

DrummerIX's table is support up to 32 items. It's clearly written in the description. If only people care to read them. If only..

Fireflash
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fireflash »

Anyone having trouble with the GIL & AP tables? They won't activate for me.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Fireflash wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:36 am
Anyone having trouble with the GIL & AP tables? They won't activate for me.
Have you tried this one: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6178&start=840#p38751

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

vosszaa wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:29 am
acecel wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:55 am
There are more than one table in this thread btw

DrummerIX's table is support up to 32 items. It's clearly written in the description. If only people care to read them. If only..
I know, as i said in my last post i regrouped all the tables from Cielos, dl748, DrummerX and Squall8 in mine in the other topic.

The "Weapon/Accessory Finder" is from Squall8, this is the one i used (it was modified to work with the dev executable), and it does modify only one item if there is multiple identical objects.

The SquallX codex table doesn't have the "Highlighted Equipment Editor", so i was not able to use this feature ;)

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

Removed the buggy Ignis outfits that only worked in Insomnia. Left in the removal-code if you want to remove them from your save.

Updated characterswapper. Now works with all outfits incl. Prompto's Tundra outfit and Noctis' Sims 4 outfit. Added 'Old' Gladio.

viewtopic.php?p=37584#p37584

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

acecel wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:52 am
I know, as i said in my last post i regrouped all the tables from Cielos, dl748, DrummerX and Squall8 in mine in the other topic.

The "Weapon/Accessory Finder" is from Squall8, this is the one i used (it was modified to work with the dev executable), and it does modify only one item if there is multiple identical objects.

The SquallX codex table doesn't have the "Highlighted Equipment Editor", so i was not able to use this feature ;)
If you successfully modify Squall8's Table to work with dev exe, then why don't you do the same with DrummerX? The method should be the same, right? And that will solve your problem

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

vosszaa wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:00 am
acecel wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:52 am

If you successfully modify Squall8's Table to work with dev exe, then why don't you do the same with DrummerX? The method should be the same, right? And that will solve your problem
Yep, i didn't knew there was a new feature like that until now thanks to you ;)

I will update it tomorrow to make it work with my version.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

acecel wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:08 am
Yep, i didn't knew there was a new feature like that until now thanks to you ;)

I will update it tomorrow to make it work with my version.
Just one thing to note, DrummerX's table doesn't come with "Load Custom Stats" option. You overcome that by using that same option from Squall8's table instead