Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by OleMagne »

Heyi wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:57 am
OleMagne wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:28 am
Refactored script to use conditionals instead. Added a ton of comments for porters. Added a conditional option to also unlock extra outfits for Ignis that only 'work' in Insomnia. Ignis will be invisible outside. It gives you the real Episode Ignis version of Crownsguard Casual. :) Remember to also change the values after activating them.

viewtopic.php?p=37584#p37584
Just wanted to let you know that you're missing the Kingly Raiment (No Jacket) in your latest table if it wasn't intentional. And thanks for the good work. :)
Hah, my bad. Fixed.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Final Fantasy XV +20 (table Update12.3)

Post by OleMagne »

Squall8 wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:36 am
OleMagne wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:45 pm
[Link]
Cielos wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:29 am
So from using ultimap I managed to narrow down the calls for the debug menu, ASSUMING the callcount increases by 1 each time I bring up the menu. Did some quick testing by nopping the calls. Unfortunately, none seems to crash the game or even stop the menu from appearing, so I doubt I have any viable options. But to be thorough I want to do further testing by seeing if I can still bring the menu up with CE.

I wrote out a script that should update the calls by activation. However the few calls I have tested so far gives me an access violation instead of a straight up crash. So I'm not sure if I wrote the script out correctly or what. I was hoping you can take a look at it, see if I'm doing something wrong. Or if you have a better way to write it out.

Notes for each call is in Advanced Options.

Quick edit before posting: Did some backtracing on a call for the "visual menu". Found another call that renders the debug menu completely useless (doesn't pop up at all)! It's the last call in Advanced Options. Will start messing around more with this tomorrow.
Found it. Game won't open it until it's paused in the same way. Will post findings in a bit.

FadeTM
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FadeTM »

OleMagne, you can join the ffxv save editing discord here: [Link]

xenreseu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xenreseu »

So basically any values You change(on gear)and edit them then save game. After loading back save they change back to normal :S pointless.

FadeTM
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FadeTM »

this happens because there is a check on the Setting Savegames. For example, the steam version has in the setting save a record "platform = steam", this means that if this is steam, the cup noodle outfit will be removed. In the same save there are the progress from DLC, so if you finished them, the game at load checks that and add-remove the outfits.

so... we need to change the settings savegame with a cheat table, somehow, i think?

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

Squall8 wrote:
Cielos wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:29 am
So from using ultimap I managed to narrow down the calls for the debug menu, ASSUMING the callcount increases by 1 each time I bring up the menu. Did some quick testing by nopping the calls. Unfortunately, none seems to crash the game or even stop the menu from appearing, so I doubt I have any viable options. But to be thorough I want to do further testing by seeing if I can still bring the menu up with CE.

I wrote out a script that should update the calls by activation. However the few calls I have tested so far gives me an access violation instead of a straight up crash. So I'm not sure if I wrote the script out correctly or what. I was hoping you can take a look at it, see if I'm doing something wrong. Or if you have a better way to write it out.

Notes for each call is in Advanced Options.

Quick edit before posting: Did some backtracing on a call for the "visual menu". Found another call that renders the debug menu completely useless (doesn't pop up at all)! It's the last call in Advanced Options. Will start messing around more with this tomorrow.
sorry for a late reply, having a cold.
so, I'll keep it as breif as possible. hope you can understand my gibberish.

1. by looking at the aob

Code: Select all

E8 41 D8 00 00
it is a call opcode right?
it should be some thing like "call ffxv_s.exe+xxxxx" right?
if so,
is this "call ffxv_s.exe+xxxxx" the first line of the function you want to call, or
is it the destintion of this "call ffxv_s.exe+xxxxx" (i.e., ffxv_s.exe+xxxxx) you want to call?
if it's the former, jump to "2.".
if it's the later, the aobscan should be search for the first line of "ffxv_s.exe+xxxxx", instead of the call itself.

e.g.,
let say the aob you searched for is "call ffxv_s.exe+197800". and the address of this aob would be "ffxv_s.exe+4567".
and your script would assign the label "calldbmenu" for "ffxv_s.exe+4567".
now when you "call calldbmenu" in your aa, it'd call to line "ffxv_s.exe+4567" and the first opcode this call start with would be "call ffxv_s.exe+197800".
is that what you want?
if not, you should search the aob of the first line of "ffxv_s.exe+197800" instead, so the label "calldbmenu" would refer to "ffxv_s.exe+197800" instead of "ffxv_s.exe+4567".

2. I noticed you didn't give any argument for the call at all, nor preparing any of the registers for it. are you sure the call don't need any and the call would work with all empty registers?

3. about the last opcode of the code list:

Code: Select all

call qword ptr [rax+140]
note that when it involves a register for the calling address, most likely it's handling tons of other calls as well.
noping this could be a very bad idea...
if you want to back trace from here, remember to make sure it's calling to your destination, but not any of the calls it would call to.
(after typing this I realized you probably aware of this already. just treat this as a reminder anyway....)
also, after you filter out the route it takes from this call to your destination (the debug mode bits), remember to take notes of the immediate stack and the registers it uses when making the call that related to the debug mode. it could help later on.

4. is the debug mode a menu similar to the other in-game menu? if so, you can also trace the game of how it works when it brings up other menus, if the in-game menus calls and the dev mode calls share the same method, you can examine the arguments (most likely pushed to the stack before the call) and the registers they need for the call, it COULD help filer the actual call the debug mode use (which may be shared with many other menu calls), and it helps when you're actually building your own debug mode call.

5. they could be some other thing I missed or some other things I wanted to mention, but now I'm exhausted...
I shouldn't read forum in this state...
hope that helps~
and hoping you'll have a find a way to open the dev mode on steam when I play the game again..

p.s.
now I remember something else.
the game would initialize some in-game modules during savegame loading, thus the in-game debug mode module may need to be initialize during the savegame loading first before the in-game dev mode call matters. or if you are lucky, it's all needed to done for it to be work on the legit steam...
that means if you want to migrate it to the legit steam game (assuming they haven't removed the dev codes from the exe of course, AND the module DO need to be initialized during savegame loading first, AND they are not being initialized in the steam game..), you may also need to find out how are the module being initialized in the dev exe, and attempt the same in the legit steam game. um.. it seems a long shot, but may worth a try IF nothing else works... good luck! and good night.

DosDeosos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DosDeosos »

Outfits option works great, thanks.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

ahmetmeteisikara wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:48 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:26 am
ahmetmeteisikara wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:53 pm
is there any way to edit oracle ascension coins? sorting out the inventory while using the item finder crashes the game

Override Shop item ID also does not work :/
This only happens if you edited an item with the finder, say turned an item, into another it will always crash (it sort of corrupts your game). I tested this by loading a save that I used the finder on vs a save I did not use it. Turns out the save that was not used with the finder doesn't crash when sorting.
never used the item finder before, just got it to try to edit oracle ascension coins and it crashed
Have you modified any inventory item with cheat engine before using Item FInder? It will crash, otherwise I had no crashes.

dexo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dexo »

Any way to add unobtainable and dlc weapons? Like Stoss Spear and Genji Blade?

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

Cielos wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:19 pm
Squall8 wrote:
Stayed up until 8 am for this and then slept for 12 hours till now....

ffxv_s.exe+5ACFD3 -- Code :mov [rcx+08],dl -- Actually opens menu, if paused.
ffxv_s.exe+5ACFD3 -- Code :cmp r15,[ffxv_s.exe+53FE6B0] - Determines if paused
"ffxv_s.exe"+5A546C -- Code :mov [rax+60],edx - +1 to pause int
"ffxv_s.exe"+18D270B -- Code :mov eax,[ffxv_s.exe+5D1D26C] - Gets current pause counter before adding 01
"ffxv_s.exe"+18D2422 Code :mov byte ptr [rax+08],01 - Set game to 'pause' - Set game to the pause state.

Bold are the important ones. Even if you manually pause the game with the latter call, you still won't be able to open the menu. It's dependant on more. Although if you've opened the menu ingame and move 0 into the former function's rcx+08 you can close the menu and keep the gamestate paused. Meaning it does control if it should be shown or not.

Found the addresses that decides the selected item in the debug menu, but meh.

Anyways, fuck me I feel so sluggish...

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Did someone found a way to de-level a character ? if i reduce the level or the xp, it still come back to the current level if i save/do anything :x

Edit : Nvm i found a way by disabling the system that automatically set back the level to the previous one on save/anything.
Last edited by acecel on Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gizil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gizil »

Is it possible to hack weather?

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Gizil wrote: