Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Nobody_VC
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Nobody_VC »

painkiller2 wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:36 pm
Could someone please please help me figure out how to add Sarah as party member using Cielos's table, I'm a complete noob but I tried, I really tried for 10 hours straight already, still have no idea how to do it. I think I have to find out what Sarah address is then add it to table but yeah, I just couldn't manage to do it :cry: Please give me some guidance or instructions or anything really, I'm going crazy soon :cry:
Join FFXV Reddit Discord Server, than go to the mod thread and go through the pinnend posts, there is a Table with working Party Member.
Just Activate this in the Title Screen, select character and load the game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

netspyer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by netspyer »

Squall8 wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:57 pm
Update 51 added. Merry Christmas!
do you keep older tables? looking for update 50 table.

UBW Shadow
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by UBW Shadow »

I've tried using the revised cheat table in the first post but it seems the main script makes it so you can't use magic. The only things I activated after the main script were the summon options and increasing enemy stats from GachiOnFire's script. Is there any chance of fixing that?

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

this table is updated:
Update17
- updated some scripts to work on the latest game patch, not all are updated though. the one that is NOT updated has a prefix ** in the script name.
- updated custom guest member mod, you can add Sarah to the team now. she will fight with you, but sadly she won't get in the car nor the Chocobo.
most likely I won't touch this game/table anymore. as all remaining DLCs, including the Luna's one, are cancelled, which is a major bummer for me.
in fact I wasn't planning to update the table at all, but someone lured me with $...

anyway, have fun! and see you in another game~

EDIT:
I lied............
a quick update:
Update17.1
- updated max stamina and unlock all Avatar appearance options. they work on the latest game patch now.

Koshiko
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Koshiko »

Cielos wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:39 am
most likely I won't touch this game/table anymore. as all remaining DLCs, including the Luna's one, are cancelled
Not true; Ardyn's DLC is still coming in March, and that will probably break all the tables again. Not likely that we'll see any further patches after that, though.

Thanks for the update! I've been too busy to even update the item IDs lately.

Denezhou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Denezhou »

thank you for updating!!

ChrisRed21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ChrisRed21 »

I'm surprised no one asked (or maybe), but are any of the tables being updated for the FF14 collaboration? (weapon section for the Vortex weapons) since I don't see them.

Also this might be a crazy question, but is it possible to forcefully save at any location using CE/option no longer grey'd out to save? wanted to test stuff on saving at places in story that normally isn't possible to save because the option is grey'd out.

EDIT: I also tried the updated table for all avatar unlocks but they are not permanent when you save and reload without CE.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

Koshiko wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:52 pm
Cielos wrote:
most likely I won't touch this game/table anymore. as all remaining DLCs, including the Luna's one, are cancelled
Not true; Ardyn's DLC is still coming in March, and that will probably break all the tables again. Not likely that we'll see any further patches after that, though.

ah right, there's still the Ardyn one as well... probably won't play it unless someone PM me with lure again. (and the guy who lure me with $ this time has disappeared... maybe another name to my black-list...? :sleep: )

anyway, finished the Sarah quest just now. extremely short, but it's fun to play. somehow the battle system make more sense to me when it has 1 or 2 party members only.
and I thought I can control Sarah more, a little bit disappointed that I can only run around with her in a small area for just a few minuets...
now that all is done, the game is uninstalled again....

//////////////////////////////////
ChrisRed21 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:52 pm
[...]
EDIT: I also tried the updated table for all avatar unlocks but they are not permanent when you save and reload without CE.
if you meant the unlock all Avatar appearance options from my table, yes, they ARE NOT permanent~
unlock all Avatar appearance options
- when activated, allows you to use all the Avatar appearance options (Face, Hairs, Attire, etc.) without obtaining through the treasures in the main game first.
- note that the script don't add the actual treasures to your inventory, you can still obtain them by playing the treasure hunt.
- remember to activate this script before you change Noctis' appearance to the Avatar (or load a savegame that are using the Avatar) that have one or more yet-to-obtained appearances applied, or the appearances would revert back to the default look.
when this happens, just activate the script and change to the avatar again, or reload the savegame again. the appearance data are saved in the savegame, you just need the reroute injected by the script to let the game fetch the models from the appearance data again.

if it's another script from another table, sorry for bothering you with nonsense, and good luck~

ChrisRed21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ChrisRed21 »

Cielos wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:23 pm
Koshiko wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:52 pm
Cielos wrote:

ah right, there's still the Ardyn one as well... probably won't play it unless someone PM me with lure again. (and the guy who lure me with $ this time has disappeared... maybe another name to my black-list...? :sleep: )

anyway, finished the Sarah quest just now. extremely short, but it's fun to play. somehow the battle system make more sense to me when it has 1 or 2 party members only.
and I thought I can control Sarah more, a little bit disappointed that I can only run around with her in a small area for just a few minuets...
now that all is done, the game is uninstalled again....

//////////////////////////////////
ChrisRed21 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:52 pm
[...]
if you meant the unlock all Avatar appearance options from my table, yes, they ARE NOT permanent~
unlock all Avatar appearance options
- when activated, allows you to use all the Avatar appearance options (Face, Hairs, Attire, etc.) without obtaining through the treasures in the main game first.
- note that the script don't add the actual treasures to your inventory, you can still obtain them by playing the treasure hunt.
- remember to activate this script before you change Noctis' appearance to the Avatar (or load a savegame that are using the Avatar) that have one or more yet-to-obtained appearances applied, or the appearances would revert back to the default look.
when this happens, just activate the script and change to the avatar again, or reload the savegame again. the appearance data are saved in the savegame, you just need the reroute injected by the script to let the game fetch the models from the appearance data again.

if it's another script from another table, sorry for bothering you with nonsense, and good luck~
Ah gotcha no problem, I understand.

Sorry for the bother as I have one very last question, is it possible to edit/replace guest accessories via CE including the empty ones in general? (tried the highlight accessory via the table but so far only works within the list gear menu rather than the character menu holding the accessories). I skimmed through each post and couldn't find the answer similar to what I had. Thumbs up!

UBW Shadow
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by UBW Shadow »

Thank you for the update.

Rameyuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rameyuk »

Squall8 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:04 am

Update 29 - Added a Revised table. Added EXP Multiplier At Rest. Added Complete Bestiary to make changes permanent. Removed the multiplier from Hunter Rank, added a pointer instead. Removed Have All Item scripts. May add them back later. Made a couple changes to Status Effect scripts.
The Complete Bestiary doesn't seem to work as of the latest patch. There's only 1 option appeared on the Cheat Engine, and I believe it's only for the view full bestiary. (And this is before I even load the game, just testing the drop down menus) I got it to work in game, but once I saved it, and reload the game without CE, some of my entries are still missing. Is it because I'm running version 1.27 on my game, or is it because I'm running Cheat Engine 6.8.2?

abdulpaulo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by abdulpaulo »

For those who need older tables. For whatever reasons you have for using an old game version....

Attached is Squall8's table - update 49 which works in build 1213041 (check buildinfo.txt at the root of your FFXV instalation).
ffxv_s_REVISED_Update49_Build_1213041.7z
(27.51 KiB) Downloaded 115 times
If you have the newest update 1235598 use table update 50 or 51 (latest version when this was posted)
Last edited by abdulpaulo on Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pearl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pearl »

Hello, I used to play with this table a lot and had a blast but recently it completely stopped working. Trying to start the Main Script either crashes the game or nothing happens (an X doesn't appear). At first I thought it might be because I upgraded my PC, reinstalled both CE and FFXV to different drivers, etc... But then my sister who did absolutely nothing with her computer started to have exaclty same problem?
Or simply, the game updated and I didn't notice? xD

Thanks in advance!

Nobody_VC
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nobody_VC »

Pearl wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:21 pm
Hello, I used to play with this table a lot and had a blast but recently it completely stopped working. Trying to start the Main Script either crashes the game or nothing happens (an X doesn't appear). At first I thought it might be because I upgraded my PC, reinstalled both CE and FFXV to different drivers, etc... But then my sister who did absolutely nothing with her computer started to have exaclty same problem?
Or simply, the game updated and I didn't notice? xD

Thanks in advance!
Hook into the Game as soon as it starts

Kniouky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kniouky »

Hi there !

I'm wondering if someone found a way to play as the guest member like we can do in the Debug Menu (Control Target, Iris, Aranea, Cor, etc...)
I think I found something in the side quest of Terra Wars, nothing really much but since we can play as Sarah for a short time, I'm kinda sure we can found the function that allow us to switch between Noctis and Sarah in the main game ! (not only in the sidequest)

Here are some videos that I recorded, One with the actual part we can play as Sarah, and the other one is to show that we can still play her in QTE scene and combat (even if we can't attack, it reminds me the function in the debug menu when we can walk/run as the guests, but can't attack with them.)

[Link]

[Link]

If anyone can take a look on this with Cheat Engine it will be awesome !