Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by KS212 »

So apparently there is a debug mode locked away... Wonder if it would be possible to unlock this via CE as the debug mode seems to have ALL the fun toys available, judging by the pirated ver's exe.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

grekamura
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by grekamura »

anybody here can give me a video how to use the item finder cheat table? i dont understand how to use it

DosDeosos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DosDeosos »

I would like to suggest an extra option. The Ignis's Regroup Tech which seems to regen health for entire party to its current max HP. However, if it get crit(golden bar). It's also add Stalwart buff that increase Vitality. So, Does it possible to edit and add more buff like Tenecious(str+) or Carbuncle's Blessing(afk+/def+) something like this. Just another idea, would be appreciate if you guys don't mind taking its to consider.

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

Updated outfits table with the best code. :D Now adds absolutely all outfits except the ones that make you invisible.
viewtopic.php?p=37584#p37584

Azure
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Azure »

Squall8 wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:23 pm
jpex wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:13 pm
This should not be crashing unless the pointer is off. Maybe you changed it by accident? Offset should be +57B4. If need be we can hop on Discord to look into this further.
Azure wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:43 am
I'll look into the dishes and fishes. For QP, you can add points with the Item Finder (QP is under Key Items), but I'll make a pointer later.
KS212 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:47 pm
Updated table with this cheat!
thanks!

regarding QP i just gave it a try and it didnt work, it doesnt refresh the amount I have so i cannot change them, it stays as ? even after sorting inventory

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Azure wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:10 am
You'll need to either add it to your inventory as an item or switch another items ID. Once you set the quantity, view the exchange for prizes menu and you'll notice the amount you set will be added to the QP value. I'll still make a pointer though.

Ikkegwn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ikkegwn »

Anyway to delete key items you've added? i want to remove the magitek wrench and the assassins photo frame, since i can't use them

contributenothing
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by contributenothing »

KS212 wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:00 am
So apparently there is a debug mode locked away... Wonder if it would be possible to unlock this via CE as the debug mode seems to have ALL the fun toys available, judging by the pirated ver's exe.
from what I understand you can easily just copypaste the cracked devbuild .exe onto your legitimate game folder and it will work.

its pretty much removed the need for CE for me, there are a lot of fun toys in here. For example a couple pages back I was looking for a way to enable point-warping out of battle and I found a workaround in the form of permanently enabling the "battle state", meaning I can now change characters and run around as anyone at all times and point warp where I please. Its a lot of fun getting around this way.

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

contributenothing wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:56 pm
KS212 wrote:
from what I understand you can easily just copypaste the cracked devbuild .exe onto your legitimate game folder and it will work.

its pretty much removed the need for CE for me, there are a lot of fun toys in here. For example a couple pages back I was looking for a way to enable point-warping out of battle and I found a workaround in the form of permanently enabling the "battle state", meaning I can now change characters and run around as anyone at all times and point warp where I please. Its a lot of fun getting around this way.
Oh I'll try to add that when I get home in an hour.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

contributenothing wrote:
KS212 wrote:

Yeah I'm trying not to do that, as it means 1) starting over coz saves aren't compatible and 2) temporary only. Once the legit game gets updated with more DLC or what not that exe becomes moot. It was lucky for the piracy scene that a dev fucked up that hard.

Its not future proof however. Its better if there's a way to enable debug for everyone for the long term.

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

KS212 wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:42 pm
contributenothing wrote:
KS212 wrote:

Yeah I'm trying not to do that, as it means 1) starting over coz saves aren't compatible and 2) temporary only. Once the legit game gets updated with more DLC or what not that exe becomes moot. It was lucky for the piracy scene that a dev fucked up that hard.

Its not future proof however. Its better if there's a way to enable debug for everyone for the long term.
Yep,this very much.
Although that might become possible once the Mod tool gets released (I sure hope so).

Melraki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Melraki »

Hi! Is it possible to Edit HP and MP for character? Because, i don't know why, but HP has been lowerer to 150-200Hp for all of my characters.

Fzzz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fzzz »

Why there is no auto crossbow in DrummerIX's table? I accidentally sold it but in this table I can see only auto crossbow+, any suggestions how I can add this item to my game?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

cdtrico wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:12 pm

Yep,this very much.
Although that might become possible once the Mod tool gets released (I sure hope so).
I hope so too, it'll be like playing Witcher 3 today... There is no need for CE anymore coz there's 'cheat mods' like the God Mode Menu that gives pretty much all the cheats you could ever want AND because they are 'native' as opposed to AOB injection or any kind of external source, its also more stable.

I played around a bit with the dev exe... The game has 'built in' toggles for Inf HP/MP/Tech/Armiger and the like. Also options to 'give all recipes' 'have all weapons/accessories' 'have all consumables' all menu options... It may be possible to hook these built in options.

On the other hand it is also possible to totally wreck your save... Within 15 mins I had to delete and start over :P

louanbastos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by louanbastos »

hope in the future have a Console Commands like Skyrim and The Witcher 3