Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Heyi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Heyi »

OleMagne wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:28 am
Refactored script to use conditionals instead. Added a ton of comments for porters. Added a conditional option to also unlock extra outfits for Ignis that only 'work' in Insomnia. Ignis will be invisible outside. It gives you the real Episode Ignis version of Crownsguard Casual. :) Remember to also change the values after activating them.

viewtopic.php?p=37584#p37584
Just wanted to let you know that you're missing the Kingly Raiment (No Jacket) in your latest table if it wasn't intentional. And thanks for the good work. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

ahmetmeteisikara wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:53 pm
is there any way to edit oracle ascension coins? sorting out the inventory while using the item finder crashes the game

Override Shop item ID also does not work :/
This only happens if you edited an item with the finder, say turned an item, into another it will always crash (it sort of corrupts your game). I tested this by loading a save that I used the finder on vs a save I did not use it. Turns out the save that was not used with the finder doesn't crash when sorting.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

acecel wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:53 am
Anyone have a table where you can edit for each character all stats/level/values/exp/etc ?

I know dl748 work, but there is still many informations missing, i would like to be able to :
- Max Techniques level for each heroes
- Max Skills for every heroes (cooking is leveling by itself because we use it a lot, and also a little photograph; but i don't like fishing, and i don't understand the last one survival :D

Anyway, a table which allow to edit everything for each character, from what i have seen most data are stored in the same place, as soon as you found "exp" for example, you can be sure all others info are around, but except for techniques at least and maybe skill too
You're in the thread that does just that

ahmetmeteisikara
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ahmetmeteisikara »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:26 am
ahmetmeteisikara wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:53 pm
is there any way to edit oracle ascension coins? sorting out the inventory while using the item finder crashes the game

Override Shop item ID also does not work :/
This only happens if you edited an item with the finder, say turned an item, into another it will always crash (it sort of corrupts your game). I tested this by loading a save that I used the finder on vs a save I did not use it. Turns out the save that was not used with the finder doesn't crash when sorting.
never used the item finder before, just got it to try to edit oracle ascension coins and it crashed

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

vosszaa wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:40 am
acecel wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:53 am
Anyone have a table where you can edit for each character all stats/level/values/exp/etc ?

I know dl748 work, but there is still many informations missing, i would like to be able to :
- Max Techniques level for each heroes
- Max Skills for every heroes (cooking is leveling by itself because we use it a lot, and also a little photograph; but i don't like fishing, and i don't understand the last one survival :D

Anyway, a table which allow to edit everything for each character, from what i have seen most data are stored in the same place, as soon as you found "exp" for example, you can be sure all others info are around, but except for techniques at least and maybe skill too
You're in the thread that does just that
I tried all the tables i found in this thread (from the usual active member of this community, i am used to use their work) but i was not able to update it for my dev version (1138403).
The only one i can use a few function is the one from dl748, it helped me finding a few variables (like current costume and such), and i also managed to update OleMagne table to work for my version, but the other tables are too complicated for my current knowledge of CE/hacking (i am a dev, not a hacker/trainer maker :o )

I would really love to be able to use the work of Cielos (which i know always do good stuff) or DrummerIX or Squall8, but sadly they don't really want to update their table for a "pirated" version they don't have/use, which i understand.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

acecel wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:52 am
I would really love to be able to use the work of Cielos (which i know always do good stuff) or DrummerIX or Squall8, but sadly they don't really want to update their table for a "pirated" version they don't have/use, which i understand.
Oh so you're playing the pirated version. Well in that case you're in the wrong thread

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

vosszaa wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:13 am
acecel wrote:
Oh so you're playing the pirated version. Well in that case you're in the wrong thread
First time i read on this forum using pirated executable is forbidden, there is nothing about that in the forum rules.

The pirared exe have the debug mode, and no Devuno so better performances, that's two reasons i decided to use it, that doesn't mean i have not payed for the game thought

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

acecel wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:16 am
vosszaa wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:13 am
acecel wrote:
First time i read on this forum using pirated executable is forbidden, there is nothing about that in the forum rules.

The pirared exe have the debug mode, and no Devuno so better performances, that's two reasons i decided to use it, that doesn't mean i have not payed for the game thought
It only has better load times. Performance difference is negligeable from the steam one.

He's not saying it's forbidden per se, but there is a discussion thread for the Codex version (also includes just the codex .exe). The addresses are all mostly different so this thread will be useless for you.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

acecel wrote:
I didn't say it is forbidden. I said you're in the wrong thread. You see the thread title? "Final Fantasy XV (Steam)"

And for the matter of fact we have a table for the pirated one as well here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6242 It might not have all the options you looking for but try asking in that thread instead, not here

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

vosszaa wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:25 am
acecel wrote:
I didn't say it is forbidden. I said you're in the wrong thread. You see the thread title? "Final Fantasy XV (Steam)"

And for the matter of fact we have a table for the pirated one as well here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6242 It might not have all the options you looking for but trying asking in that thread, not here
Ah i didn't knew about the other thread dedicated to the Codex Version, but still we should share our work to create a big table with everything on it (well 2 tables :D )

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

acecel wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:27 am
Ah i didn't knew about the other thread dedicated to the Codex Version, but still we should share our work to create a big table with everything on it (well 2 tables :D )
We do share, just in different thread, different table for easier access and ease of use. Imagine if all the codes for every single games in the universe are combined in one table. Big table with everything in it. Why not!

I know what I said above is such a hyperbolic statement but you get the point

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Final Fantasy XV +20 (table Update12.3)

Post by Squall8 »

OleMagne wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:45 pm
[Link]
Cielos wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:29 am
So from using ultimap I managed to narrow down the calls for the debug menu, ASSUMING the callcount increases by 1 each time I bring up the menu. Did some quick testing by nopping the calls. Unfortunately, none seems to crash the game or even stop the menu from appearing, so I doubt I have any viable options. But to be thorough I want to do further testing by seeing if I can still bring the menu up with CE.

I wrote out a script that should update the calls by activation. However the few calls I have tested so far gives me an access violation instead of a straight up crash. So I'm not sure if I wrote the script out correctly or what. I was hoping you can take a look at it, see if I'm doing something wrong. Or if you have a better way to write it out.

Notes for each call is in Advanced Options.

Quick edit before posting: Did some backtracing on a call for the "visual menu". Found another call that renders the debug menu completely useless (doesn't pop up at all)! It's the last call in Advanced Options. Will start messing around more with this tomorrow.
Attachments
1FRffxv_s_Debug_Testing.CT
Based off Codex EXE and Steam Game Files
(1.84 MiB) Downloaded 33 times

louanbastos
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV +20 (table Update12.3)

Post by louanbastos »

Squall8 wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:36 am
OleMagne wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:45 pm
[Link]
Cielos wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:29 am
So from using ultimap I managed to narrow down the calls for the debug menu, ASSUMING the callcount increases by 1 each time I bring up the menu. Did some quick testing by nopping the calls. Unfortunately, none seems to crash the game or even stop the menu from appearing, so I doubt I have any viable options. But to be thorough I want to do further testing by seeing if I can still bring the menu up with CE.

I wrote out a script that should update the calls by activation. However the few calls I have tested so far gives me an access violation instead of a straight up crash. So I'm not sure if I wrote the script out correctly or what. I was hoping you can take a look at it, see if I'm doing something wrong. Or if you have a better way to write it out.

Notes for each call is in Advanced Options.

Quick edit before posting: Did some backtracing on a call for the "visual menu". Found another call that renders the debug menu completely useless (doesn't pop up at all)! It's the last call in Advanced Options. Will start messing around more with this tomorrow.
don't work in steam version

Corogast
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Corogast »

Heyi wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:57 am
OleMagne wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:28 am
Refactored script to use conditionals instead. Added a ton of comments for porters. Added a conditional option to also unlock extra outfits for Ignis that only 'work' in Insomnia. Ignis will be invisible outside. It gives you the real Episode Ignis version of Crownsguard Casual. :) Remember to also change the values after activating them.

viewtopic.php?p=37584#p37584
Just wanted to let you know that you're missing the Kingly Raiment (No Jacket) in your latest table if it wasn't intentional. And thanks for the good work. :)
Kingly Raiment (No Jacket) is a character model, not a character outfit. (Someone said that earlier in the thread.)

Edit: I guess I was wrong. :shock:
Last edited by Corogast on Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.

arsenal69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by arsenal69 »

i tried to use cielo's table, but i can't activate it, anyone can help?
squall and olemagne's table work fine btw

[Link]
[Link]