Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
davoodinator
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by davoodinator »

qweasdzxc17 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:03 am
davoodinator wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:25 am
qweasdzxc17 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:15 am

Looks like a 192 key. Probbaly AES.
i couldnt get it to decryrpt a save game file i used aescrypt free software did something like this
aescrypt -d -p 0296095E59B06C5E9F4FF56522F41C5B0DBBF4834887C026 ./savefile ./savefile.decrypted

obviously filenames are fake above but you get the idea

it tells me that its not a valid AES file? maybe i'm not doing it right
AES crypt has their own file format with headers and everything. I think for this, you could try decrypting it with java or python? maybe? this isn't my area of expertise.
Thanks. i guesss at this point ill hope that someone else who is more familiar with doing this takes up the charge

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV +19 (table Update11)

Post by bloodaxis »

Cielos wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:29 am
Update10.3
- updated damage multiplier. it covers the spell damage properly now. also in theory it should work on "100% critical hit" food buff now, yet to test though. report~
Seems to be working with crits now, the limit breaking spells don't crash the game either, thanks for your work!

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Fellas, can you somehow alter your level with cheat engine?

NG+ in this game is idiotic without enemy scaling and doing level 5 quests with level 70 characters isn't very fun.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

MasterVegito wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:14 pm

NG+ in this game is idiotic without enemy scaling and doing level 5 quests with level 70 characters isn't very fun.
i don't know why they made nier can make a item for decrease the level , but this newer game has no this function , this is so idiot wt i see , of course if someone can make a table for reset the level it will be top of nice :mrgreen:

MancombSeepgood
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MancombSeepgood »

MasterVegito wrote:

You can use the table in this topic: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6214. Just reset Level & Experience to zero and you're good to go - I just tried it and stats adjust automatically (which isn't that big a surprise since stat growth is completely fixed in this game). This is great, NG+ will actually be fun this time unlike in the PS4 version :D.

bapexxx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bapexxx »

tontsa00 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:49 am
bapexxx wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:58 pm
I made a stupid and terrible mistake.....
I was playing the main story and i forgot to turn off the cheat (inf ingredient) cheat etc when i jump on comrades.
Now my comrades save is kinda messed up my items are all 12425472123.
Any way to bring them back to normal Q_Q
I know I made a stupid mistake...
Or if anyone know how to delete comrades save and make a fresh start please let me know Q_Q
Can't you make new character to comrades ?
nope it carries over all the items

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

MancombSeepgood wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:01 pm
MasterVegito wrote:

You can use the table in this topic: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6214. Just reset Level & Experience to zero and you're good to go - I just tried it and stats adjust automatically (which isn't that big a surprise since stat growth is completely fixed in this game). This is great, NG+ will actually be fun this time unlike in the PS4 version :D.
NANI?! If it truly works then it's fantastic

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Is it just me...or do the accessories made with the swapper not work? I am not sure if I've done something wrong, but it doesn't appear that the Ribbon is working, as Noctis was still poisoned when I had it equipped.

killerazteca
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by killerazteca »

Is there a way to do a code to summon at will? This random conditions about summoning is totally crap. This is like one of the best astrals/summons on any FF and literally they punish you for doing so well. That would be so nice if possible.

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

pls make/add stop timer to ct

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

Rubyelf wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:08 pm
Is it just me...or do the accessories made with the swapper not work? I am not sure if I've done something wrong, but it doesn't appear that the Ribbon is working, as Noctis was still poisoned when I had it equipped.
squall's codec is work for me , you buy the item in shop and get it ........

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

justiny wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:23 am
AP Gained Multiplier/Infinite AP

Drummer, your option is missing from latest table.
I added back in AP Multiplier in this version for Steam. The Infinite AP and AP Multiplier are separate options in Steam version due to crashes I was experiencing. It's in EDIT 4.5 of my table.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Rubyelf wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:08 pm
You'll need to change the Effect ID as well. Until I make a dropdown list for this the only way you can find a correct Effect ID is to view a legitimately obtained item. You could use DrummerIX's shop override script which allows you buy accessories/weapons with the proper effects.
Sauce wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:24 am
No, CE will find empty code caves to use. Allocated memory for one script would never conflict with another. It would find the next best place to allocate new memory defined by the allocation size. Also, you can just copy scripts from one table to another so you wouldn't need two instances of CE running at the same time.
sarah14j wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:54 pm
Azure wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:54 am
As I've mentioned to others in your case, we can hop on discord to look further into why this is happening.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Squall8 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:19 pm
Don't mean to be pushy or anything but any chance you can look into that infinite Dynastic Stance when in AU cheat? I'm just stuck thinking on how brokenly OP fun that would be :D

JamesFury
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JamesFury »

I'm trying to use the shop override item, but when I go to click it I get this error. I've actually enabled it once but now it's this.

Error:[string "lua_aobscan("ShopItemIDAOB","ffxv_s.exe","48 ..."]:1: attempt to call a nil value (global 'lua_aobscan')