Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Squall8 »

Update 46 added.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

Update14.1
- updated advance evade key. it works on the latest steam patch now.

HazeckX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HazeckX »

Squall8 wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:42 am
Update 46 added.
i can't activate this one

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Anyone know how the Load Saved Wea/Acc Stats work?

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

HazeckX wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:54 pm
It's working fine on my end. Check your anti-virus. Are you using mods? What's your game version? Last working version you used? Give me something to work with.
gunbalde60 wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:58 pm
The game resets modified stats upon reloading the save. So you can modify the Wea/Acc values then save your game. With the script enabled you can load that save and it effectively Loads your Saved Wea/Acc Stats instead of the default values.

HazeckX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HazeckX »

Squall8 wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:09 am
HazeckX wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:54 pm
It's working fine on my end. Check your anti-virus. Are you using mods? What's your game version? Last working version you used? Give me something to work with.
gunbalde60 wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:58 pm
The game resets modified stats upon reloading the save. So you can modify the Wea/Acc values then save your game. With the script enabled you can load that save and it effectively Loads your Saved Wea/Acc Stats instead of the default values.
i do use mods, and i play the latest steam version (aug 9). i'll try cheking the antivirus. the last i used was the 45.5

Edit: got it working. Disabled antivirus to do so
Last edited by HazeckX on Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

megamilk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by megamilk »

Squall8 wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:42 am
Update 46 added.
does "100% Alterna Hit Rate" only make it so she keep showing up and you have to watch the scene again and again. If so is there any way you could find a code just to keep her in party?

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

added an option to this table.
unlock all Avatar appearance options
- when activated, allows you to use all the Avatar appearance options (Face, Hairs, Attire, etc.) without obtaining through the treasures in the main game first.
- note that the script don't add the actual treasures to your inventory, you can still obtain them by playing the treasure hunt.
- remember to activate this script before you change Noctis' appearance to the Avatar (or load a savegame that are using the Avatar) that have one or more yet-to-obtained appearances applied, or the appearances would revert back to the default look.
EDIT:
added another option:
ignore Hunter Rank
- when activated, allows you to accept any hunt regardless of your current Hunter Rank.
- the hunts that require a higher Rank than your current Rank are still grey out so that you can avoid a higher rank hunt if you want to.

emelerud1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by emelerud1 »

I'd like to see a velocity mod for the Regalia if possible. Would make driving much more bearable.

Grubbs008
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Grubbs008 »

Just a question about Squall's and Drummer's tables.. I can not get anything to stick.. is this normal? Anytime i edit an item, accessory, weapon, etc. It works.. Then i save it. Still works. Then i reload the game, and everything is back to normal.. Is this suppose to happen? The only one that seems to work is the magic editor as it persists with loading a save game...

Any help would be great.. having to do this each time i play is an annoyance at best.

jhemp12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jhemp12 »

Would it be possible to increase maxium breast size in the avatara creater? Currently, the maxium value you can increase them to is still pretty small compared to Aranea and Cindy. They aren't even big enough to show cleavage. Would it be possible to increase the maximum value to something like 200?

emelerud1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by emelerud1 »

Grubbs008 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:03 pm
Just a question about Squall's and Drummer's tables.. I can not get anything to stick.. is this normal? Anytime i edit an item, accessory, weapon, etc. It works.. Then i save it. Still works. Then i reload the game, and everything is back to normal.. Is this suppose to happen? The only one that seems to work is the magic editor as it persists with loading a save game...

Any help would be great.. having to do this each time i play is an annoyance at best.
It's a script in the table: "load saved weapon/acc stats"

Enable it before you load the game and it'll load all the changes you made the last time you saved.

Grubbs008
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Grubbs008 »

emelerud1 wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:06 pm
Grubbs008 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:03 pm

It's a script in the table: "load saved weapon/acc stats"

Enable it before you load the game and it'll load all the changes you made the last time you saved.
I see that, and I've done that. But I still have to run CE each time i start the game, and enable the main script at the title menu on the revised version and click the "Load saved weapon/acc stats" script each time i load the game. I was asking if there is a permanent way to do this essentially so i dont need to use CE or have it open, or put my game into full screen back from windowed each time i use it.

Snx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Snx »

i newbie about all this, so, sorry for this stupid qustions. I wanna add Aranea like 5 party member, but Cielos table didn't work. I have a 6.8.1 Cheat Engine and 16th update of Cielos tables, but i can't put x-mark, just have a freeze CE for a 1-2 second. Can someone say me whats i do wrong? And sorry for my terrible english

BoredDuck
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BoredDuck »

Using the steam version, just letting you know the inf. fishing line durability tends to crash the game.