Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
faiviles002
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by faiviles002 »

Hello everybody, and thank you OleMagne for this mod. Could someone please explain to me how to active the model swapper? I did everything on the description. Then I click on Which Noctis and equipped the first outfit on the attire menu but my Noctis stays the same, edit: I'm playing the very first chapter does it have anything to do with the mod not working?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

louanbastos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by louanbastos »

All in One Update 7
Update 7: Add Invoke Specific Summon, Max QP and Highlighted Chocobo Stats for Comrades, Pointers 2nd Option, Get Data, Selling Increases Stock, Magic Craft Editor, Comrades Weapon Editor, Fish Stamina Pointer and Chocobo Scripts
Remember all credits is for ONLY:
Squall8
Cielos
DrummerIX
OleMagne
Marcus101RR
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6178&p=38835#p38835

FadeTM
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FadeTM »

Guys we have some news to add old cor to the party as a guest (so we need an update to the cheat tables)

1) [Link] (old cor seems to be a different guest that the regular cor)

To get old Cor change 25 F7 23 C8 46 AC 01 5D 10 3B 01 01 91 C7 01 01 91 C7 01 to 25 F7 23 C8 46 AC 01 5D 87 1D 06 01 B5 1D 06 01 B5 1D 06 To get old Cor’s stats change his index ID which is AC 97 00 to EE 2E 06

@olemagne @cielos @drummerx

Also there is a way to get ignis hair down everywhere.
You can check here for details: [Link]

FadeTM
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FadeTM »

We have also confirmation that old cor and episode prompto aranea have different character ID from their normal one. So they are different guests. Old cor also works outside insomnia but we have no infos about snow aranea. Can you try to add the ids to the guest tables?

tampy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tampy »

Any ideas why all Gil related cheat on the table wont work on the codex version?

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

faiviles002 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:29 am
Hello everybody, and thank you OleMagne for this mod. Could someone please explain to me how to active the model swapper? I did everything on the description. Then I click on Which Noctis and equipped the first outfit on the attire menu but my Noctis stays the same, edit: I'm playing the very first chapter does it have anything to do with the mod not working?
Don't click it or enable it. To the right of it is a dropdown menu that says "Disabled" at first. Double-click it and change the value to one of the other 3. :)
FadeTM wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:40 pm
Also there is a way to get ignis hair down everywhere.
Yeah my modelswapper does it, but it's a full-body model. I've only ever "just" gotten the head by glitching. Haven't looked at it any more than that. So give us a tip!

Update on future modelswapping (might be redundant with the SDK in a few days, but you never know): The game reads a xml file called nhXX_base.exml. This file has most of what enables using different models by autoloading them. I managed to get Noctis' wedding outfit "ingame" without crashing, but as soon as I edit the xml file the game crashes. Most likely because of signature-, or size-mismatch. If I forego the autoloader the game crashes when choosing it with my modelswapper script due to the address not existing (aka not autoloaded), but the game does recognize all the new files I've put into the various earc's for Noctis without crashing (took tons of crashes to get this far though).

I can enable playing as whatever character is loaded into the world, but that's not very helpful if you need to add Aranea as a guest to play as Aranea. :roll:

EDIT:
FadeTM wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:56 pm
We have also confirmation that old cor and episode prompto aranea have different character ID from their normal one.
That would be useful. Her snow outfit is model_020, but you need to force-load it to use it outside of EPP. If you haven't already I'll take a look at finding the other Aranea.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Cielos wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:18 pm
Awesome man! I'll definitely look this over when I find the time. Been trying to get my application done for the University of the Philippines! Cant wait to go there.

I'm curious as to what you traced to find this function. My guess would be the value of the cursor placement, but when I tried this I got nowhere. I was trying to find a check for a certain menu or an item. I had so much more planned for this table, but I need to put that on hold for a bit.. Hopefully you're still working on this table later, I could probably use you help with a couple things. Thanks again for everything so far, I appreciate it!

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

Added the ability to change guest models (use in conjuction with Cielos' table here)

viewtopic.php?p=37584#p37584

FadeTM
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FadeTM »

@cielos we need your help to make visible everywhere the glaive. For now it works only in insomnia. We tried with OleMagne but we need your help: he was able to fix the invisible problem for snow aranea and old cor, but for the glaive there is a different thing to do, related to the quest. So if you can help us finding how to do it, it would be really appreciated!

Luxaphel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Luxaphel »

Squall8 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:04 am
Table for Final Fantasy XV
Steam Game Version
Made with CE 6.7 64bit

I kind of effed up my hunter rank, forgot to keep the rank below 293 (Max) before returning to a diner. This made me Rank 10 and unfortunately unable to continue and submit my other finished hunting quest. Is there a fix to return your hunter rank to a lower number?

sasuke09
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sasuke09 »

Hello all well...? you could make a cheat that had 100% drop FFXVCOMRADE to want KIMONO in mission 85 but do not drop the item :D

louanbastos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by louanbastos »

All in One Update 8
Update 8: Fixed Highlighted Chocobo Stats, Changed the All Outfits Scripts, Add Modelswapper.
Remember all credits is for ONLY:
Squall8
Cielos
DrummerIX
OleMagne
Marcus101RR
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6178&p=38835#p38835

sainthonie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sainthonie »

Hello everyone

i dont know if its the right place to ask for this, but am looking for a table that could decrease/increase the FOV, and optionally unlock the camera without timestop ( less important than fov ), been searching everywhere :'(

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

to drummerIX 先生
can u make the shop override buy material for comrade mode ?
i was broke the parts millions times still can't drop the rare item.

i think i will throw a nuke to squarefuckingsoft's office soon . ̄へ ̄

Alkadix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alkadix »

Do you think it would be tedious to find monsters' stats' addresses in the current fight ?
I would like to be able to modify monsters' stats like max health, defense or even speed if it's a thing, as a first step, and i'm searching how I would do that.

Do you think there is a structure with the stats of the mob that I can access after I found the address of the mobs' HP ? twould be kinda easy isn't it ?