Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by KS212 »

bloodaxis wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:49 am
All of the scripts crashed for me, until after I finished the couple quests in the beginning and got the car back, then the ones I've tested so far have been working, guess things are changed around once you get the car back and that's why some people have trouble getting the scripts working, maybe.
Thanks squall8 and cielos for your scripts btw!
Goddamnit, this was it. I had completed a bunch of hunts in the beginning but still had not yet picked up the Regalia yet...

After playing a bit and getting to Longwythe, things stopped crashing. This is weird to say the least but hopefully there are no other 'shift around' points in the game like this.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

KS212 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:06 am
Goddamnit, this was it. I had completed a bunch of hunts in the beginning but still had not yet picked up the Regalia yet...

After playing a bit and getting to Longwythe, things stopped crashing. This is weird to say the least but hopefully there are no other 'shift around' points in the game like this.
Sweet that it worked for someone else. I'm having a different problem, you're supposed to be able to change your car to the type-d offroad car immediately after getting it back, which is how it was in the demo and on the ps4 version, but for some reason I can't seem to do it, and it's a pain in the ass since the offroad car makes the game about 10 times better.

urthor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by urthor »

idk if this is the table but whenever I try and pick up a Metal Scrap at Hammerhead nothing is appearing in my treasure table. Might be a potential thing

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

bloodaxis wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:11 am
KS212 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:06 am

Sweet that it worked for someone else. I'm having a different problem, you're supposed to be able to change your car to the type-d offroad car immediately after getting it back, which is how it was in the demo and on the ps4 version, but for some reason I can't seem to do it, and it's a pain in the ass since the offroad car makes the game about 10 times better.
What? Immediately after getting it back? No way... You have to be in Chapter 3 first before you can get the Type-D. Chapter 3 is when the world ACTUALLY finally opens up.

I can understand it being immediately available in the Demo, coz well... its a demo and they want to sell it :P

By the time update 1.12 hit on PS4, you and I were most likely WELL past Chapter 3 already so of course we can get it instantly. But no, for new playthru you have to be in Chapter 3 first.

Rynam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rynam »

bloodaxis wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:11 am
I'm having a different problem, you're supposed to be able to change your car to the type-d offroad car immediately after getting it back, which is how it was in the demo and on the ps4 version, but for some reason I can't seem to do it,
IIRC they changed that for the Royal Edition/Windows Edition release. It's now behind a quest. (Not far enough myself to check tho.)

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

KS212 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:30 am
What? Immediately after getting it back? No way... You have to be in Chapter 3 first before you can get the Type-D. Chapter 3 is when the world ACTUALLY finally opens up.

I can understand it being immediately available in the Demo, coz well... its a demo and they want to sell it :P

By the time update 1.12 hit on PS4, you and I were most likely WELL past Chapter 3 already so of course we can get it instantly. But no, for new playthru you have to be in Chapter 3 first.
Weird, because I started a new playthrough after the patch hit on a profile that had never played the game before and it was available immediately. Final Fantasy works in strange ways I guess.

Edit: Guess I have to complete a quest now :(.

miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by miwagre »

KS212 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:59 am
miwagre wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:52 am
The only scripts I really want are
All royal arms
All summons
All accessories
Armiger unleashed unlocked
Always blindside
All weapons
Royal Arms are bound to the story so I would expect they may cause progression blockage.

Armiger Unleashed appears to be some kind of Accessory, we just need to work out what...
it's the "armiger accelerator" accessory, but you need all 13 royal arms to initiate the quest. also an "infinite time for exosuit armor would be nice as well"

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

Well, that's not to say as we could simply add the accessory to our inventory, bypassing the quest alltogether.
But idk if that would be enough to activate it, for all we know the quest may set a flag to allow usage of it.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

miwagre wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:57 pm

it's the "armiger accelerator" accessory, but you need all 13 royal arms to initiate the quest. also an "infinite time for exosuit armor would be nice as well"
No, it isn't.

Armiger Accelerator is part of the first season pass. All it does is increase Armiger guage gain but locks out the Tech bar.

Armiger Unleashed is a new accessory that nobody knows how to get yet as its part of the brand new Royal pack content.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

KS212 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:24 pm
No, it isn't.

Armiger Accelerator is part of the first season pass. All it does is increase Armiger guage gain but locks out the Tech bar.

Armiger Unleashed is a new accessory that nobody knows how to get yet as its part of the brand new Royal pack content.
Supposedly you get it after going to a statue that emanates royal power or something in Keycatrich Ruins after acquiring all 13 royal arms.

miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by miwagre »

bloodaxis wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:27 pm
KS212 wrote:
No, it isn't.

Supposedly you get it after going to a statue that emanates royal power or something in Keycatrich Ruins after acquiring all 13 royal arms.
its the "Founder King’s Sigil" accessory

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

Any cheat to lvl up fishing,suvirving....that kind of stuff??
And lvl up of chocobos?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

miwagre wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:32 pm
bloodaxis wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:27 pm
KS212 wrote:
No, it isn't.

its the "Founder King’s Sigil" accessory
Yup, just watched a vid. Holy shit this is almost FFXV's version of Unlimited Blade Works for lack of a better term. You not only get a LOT of time to play around with the Armiger (the bar decreases extremely slowly) the Tech bar is replaced with unique Armiger moves as well.

Hell, if someone can mod in the UBW background and music, it'd fit perfectly. I'm going to just zip thru the main story until the world fully opens then go collect the 13 Royal Arms ASAP. I have waited literally a YEAR to be able to do shit like this with the Armiger, why the fuck wasn't this in the base game?! Ugh... THIS is the kind of overwhelming power you expect from the King of Kings.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Still trying to find how to actually start the acquisition of the type-d, supposedly there's some blueprint somewhere but no one specifies where it is.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

bloodaxis wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:18 pm
Still trying to find how to actually start the acquisition of the type-d, supposedly there's some blueprint somewhere but no one specifies where it is.
You just need to be in Chapter 3, then just go talk to Cindy.