Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
megamilk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by megamilk »

[QUOTE="jigjig, post: 55179, member: 20610"]How to properly use [B][USER=1466]DrummerIX[/USER]'[/B]s table?

AP mult/pointers option crashes when i enter menu, shop override crashes when i try to buy something.

Doesn't matter if i activate table at main menu or after load.[/QUOTE]

weird works for me

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by megamilk on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by gunbalde60 »

I cant activate Main Script on the title page, nothing happens, and if I keep trying cheat engine crashes. Im using 6.8.

I tried cheat engine 6.7 as well, cannot turn on main script.
Last edited by gunbalde60 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Sauce »

[QUOTE="gunbalde60, post: 55189, member: 11969"]I cant activate Main Script on the title page, nothing happens, and if I keep trying cheat engine crashes. Im using 6.8.

I tried cheat engine 6.7 as well, cannot turn on main script.[/QUOTE]

Usually one of a few things. You're using the wrong version (the Yarr! version is really outdated at this point) or from the Windows store, you have some debug option enabled in CE and the game doesn't like those, or you're using the SpecialK mod to get better performance and for some reason that stops the CE table from working most of the time.

wittydeaf
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by wittydeaf »

Have to restart the game a few times to test your script, Drummer. It is the weirdest thing. The first testing, it cause my character to do 0 dmg. I only have God Mode, Hero Cannot Die, Infinite MP and Infinite Stamina enabled. I wasn't sure why. The Hero Dmg Multipler remain unticked. Also, I recalled I saw the byte part of God Mode is labeled as off. So I turn the string to on. After that weird dmg bug issue, I shut down the game and reload the script.

Now the script showing God Mode with 4 Bytes string. I'm not sure why the first testing showing different type. That why I said it is weird for me to see that. Second testing, my dmg is normal with those option enabled. I am not sure why the first one have 0 dmg on the monster while the second testing showing normal damage. Perhaps a glitch or a bug in the game causing that? God Mode is not working for me, I am receiving damage.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="wittydeaf, post: 55201, member: 2112"]Have to restart the game a few times to test your script, Drummer. It is the weirdest thing. The first testing, it cause my character to do 0 dmg. I only have God Mode, Hero Cannot Die, Infinite MP and Infinite Stamina enabled. I wasn't sure why. The Hero Dmg Multipler remain unticked. Also, I recalled I saw the byte part of God Mode is labeled as off. So I turn the string to on. After that weird dmg bug issue, I shut down the game and reload the script.

Now the script showing God Mode with 4 Bytes string. I'm not sure why the first testing showing different type. That why I said it is weird for me to see that. Second testing, my dmg is normal with those option enabled. I am not sure why the first one have 0 dmg on the monster while the second testing showing normal damage. Perhaps a glitch or a bug in the game causing that? God Mode is not working for me, I am receiving damage.[/QUOTE]

Weird. In my tests with both my save at beginning and one given to me, it's working for me. I will need your save where it's not working and which enemy you fight to try to reproduce. PM me your save and instructions if you can.

JeffMD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by JeffMD »

I am running the special K addon, so its been linked to preventing ce scripts from functioning properly? It seems like it sometimes kicks the latest ff15 patch to the desktop with a funny metel gear alert sound so I think it became unstable and I'll have to remove it anyhow.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

Put in another fix for God Mode affecting certain enemies. EDIT 6.8 in my post. I hope this fixes things for good.

KKotaro97
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by KKotaro97 »

Is there a way to unlock outfits for avatara using cheat engine? cause the whole "lottery" thing is frankly stupid..

Koshiko
Cheater
Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Koshiko »

That's why I was asking about the item digits. I think they might be able to be added to DrummerIX's shop override, but the IDs are non-consecutive and my game crashes frequently in the memory viewer. I haven't put the few IDs that I've found in the shop override script yet, since I got frustrated with the crashing and put it aside.

megamilk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by megamilk »

[USER=13802]@Koshiko[/USER] if your familiar with CE or the game can you do a guest script to add and change guests to party? The works already done in another Table but that table doesn't work cause of patch.

Koshiko
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Koshiko »

Possibly! I never used it since it's kind of buggy, but as long as SE hasn't worked hard to patch it out, it should be feasible. Easier than trying to get the Levi/Ardyn boss fight Armiger to work everywhere, at least. Which I still want to do.

My programs and documents drive on my desktop vanished about an hour ago, though. Doesn't show up in device manager or disk management. I might be screwed. Laptop only has 120 GB SSD, and is nowhere near capable of running FFXV.

megamilk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by megamilk »

[USER=13802]@Koshiko[/USER] that would be godlike its the only thing I want to do using CE on FFXV.

Koshiko
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Koshiko »

Got my hard drive working again. Apparently one of the SATA ports on my motherboard died. Glad I have 12 of them. >>

I'm not having any luck getting the guest mod to work properly. I can get them to show up in the party menu, but can't get them to exist on the field or in battle. There's something more than just the character ID that needs to be fixed. I did find that setting the guest ID to 00000009 puts a constantly falling Noctis in the guest slot, though. I'll see if I can suss out what else needs to be changed to get it to work everywhere.

I can confirm that adding Comrades IDs to DrummerIX's shop modifier works for Avatara, though. I have all Body Art Anthology items (which aren't currently available in the main game) unlocked for Avatara.

Edit: Yeah, it's not as simple as just setting a guest ID anymore. Even with a pointer, or saving the guest to your party and reloading the save, the guest only appears on the party menu. They can't even be seen in the equipment menu like a real guest can. It might be something simple, like a value for number of party members, or a flag that says a guest member is active, but I'm not seeing it. I've gone through the parts of chapters 2 and 6 where Cor and Iris join and leave, and I can only get as far as forcing them to show up in the menu, not on the field.

megamilk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by megamilk »

Koshiko wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:57 pm
Got my hard drive working again. Apparently one of the SATA ports on my motherboard died. Glad I have 12 of them. >>

I'm not having any luck getting the guest mod to work properly. I can get them to show up in the party menu, but can't get them to exist on the field or in battle. There's something more than just the character ID that needs to be fixed. I did find that setting the guest ID to 00000009 puts a constantly falling Noctis in the guest slot, though. I'll see if I can suss out what else needs to be changed to get it to work everywhere.

I can confirm that adding Comrades IDs to DrummerIX's shop modifier works for Avatara, though. I have all Body Art Anthology items (which aren't currently available in the main game) unlocked for Avatara.

Edit: Yeah, it's not as simple as just setting a guest ID anymore. Even with a pointer, or saving the guest to your party and reloading the save, the guest only appears on the party menu. They can't even be seen in the equipment menu like a real guest can. It might be something simple, like a value for number of party members, or a flag that says a guest member is active, but I'm not seeing it. I've gone through the parts of chapters 2 and 6 where Cor and Iris join and leave, and I can only get as far as forcing them to show up in the menu, not on the field.
I would look at Cielos's Table it has the guest added and working atleast from what I've read and seen on YT

Koshiko
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Koshiko »

Cielos' table is modifying the same data, it's just executing at a different point after the updates. SE has done something to make simply filling the address no longer be enough to have a functioning guest character. I'm sure it's not impossible to fix, I just don't have a quick way of doing so.

The really weird part is that if you force Cor in when he's not supposed to be there, you get his old man Chapter 14 version for when he joins in Insomnia, and if you force Iris in when she's not supposed to be there, she's invisible.

Next weird part: if I load a save with a legitimate guest, and the guest is set to anyone other than who it's supposed to be, the file is loaded with no guest on the field, and the guest in the party menu is invisible.

Setting Aranea as a guest, even though she doesn't physically appear, will still give you an error message when trying to get into the Regalia, though.

They really, really don't want you with a guest in the party when they aren't supposed to be there.

Edit: I think I'm done getting all the Avatara items compiled from Comrades. I don't know if any more items have been silently added, and item IDs are 4 bytes with many of them being in non-consecutive order, so I can't just go crazy adding every single ID. There are two blank spots in the items that are in a consecutive order, though, and I have no idea if they exist and I just haven't found them in Comrades, or if they're dummy/unused. I don't want to try adding them without knowing what they are, because as soon as you buy a Comrades item from the main game's shop, it's permanently saved and shared across ALL SAVE SLOTS, and I don't yet know if it's like Comrades where this data can't be deleted to start over from scratch no matter what. If someone's brave enough to try, the item IDs in question are:

0105B667 (unknown item between Hunter Gloves and Galahdian Handwear)
0105B676 (unknown item between Gold Earrings and Umbra Plushie)

Again, if you use the shop override to buy these in the main game, there is a very good chance they will be permanently locked to your save data, and may cause undesired effects.