Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
skeith
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by skeith »

Is there a QP editing table?

The first page list Max QP feature which give 999.999 QP

I just want small amount of it

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Squall8 »

[QUOTE="skeith, post: 43072, member: 16454"]

[/QUOTE]

Since QP is classified as an item, this can be done with the Item Finder.

First, find the very last item in your Key Item inventory section with the item finder. After it has populated, the secondary set of pointers should read 0. Next view the Exchange QP section of Timed Quests. Once you do, you should see that the secondary pointers have populated values for QP.

Alternately, you can modify line 412 in the main script to make the game think you have the desired amount of QP. Also note, this will effect all other items as well.

skeith
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by skeith »

[QUOTE="Squall8, post: 43076, member: 240"]Since QP is classified as an item, this can be done with the Item Finder.

First, find the very last item in your Key Item inventory section with the item finder. After it has populated, the secondary set of pointers should read 0. Next view the Exchange QP section of Timed Quests. Once you do, you should see that the secondary pointers have populated values for QP.

Alternately, you can modify line 412 in the main script to make the game think you have the desired amount of QP. Also note, this will effect all other items as well.[/QUOTE]

I'll try the first method with Item Finder

Just a silly question,

Is it possible just to find my QP address by manual scanning the value and changing it?

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Squall8 »

[QUOTE="skeith, post: 43077, member: 16454"]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, but make sure you are in the Exchange QP screen as that's the only time QP populates as an item.

hyalinecast
Noobzor
Noobzor

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by hyalinecast »

[QUOTE="OleMagne, post: 41465, member: 14058"]Don't click it or enable it. To the right of it is a dropdown menu that says "Disabled" at first. Double-click it and change the value to one of the other 3. :)[/QUOTE]

Hi, thank you so much for your work on this and for being patient! I've never used Cheat Engine before but I can't find this dropdown menu at all. I've attached a screenshot. Can you help me figure this out?[ATTACH=full]9783[/ATTACH]

EDIT: Never mind, figured it out! I was using the wrong version of CE.
Last edited by hyalinecast on Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

muccmaster
Cheater
Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by muccmaster »

Just crashed during a camp and lost a ton of time. All I had enabled was exp, ap, skill, and tech multipliers. Do we know which causes camps to crash?

Koshiko
Cheater
Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Koshiko »

In all likelihood, it wasn't the table the caused the crash, to be honest. Steam and reddit are wallpapered with crashes from people not using tables or trainers at all.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Squall8 »

Small update for the revised table. I can't believe the alterna spell value was right in front of me the whole time! The hours I spent tracing shit and getting nowhere!!

RavenCurow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by RavenCurow »

So I'm trying to use the Revised table on the Steam Windows Edition and I notice that when activated all of my items disappear and are reset to zero. Everything, but equipment does this. I also notice that if I try to buy any items they aren't added to my inventory.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Squall8 »

[USER=16590]@RavenCurow[/USER]

This has already been fixed in the previous updates. Redownload the revised table.

Koshiko
Cheater
Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Koshiko »

I was confused by the X/Y/Z for a moment, since Z is depth, but I suppose it does work from an overhead perspective (and made for some hilarious motion for a little bit, there). Cranking the Z way up makes for some silly fun hopping barriers and turning every fall into a death roll!

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Squall8 »

[USER=13802]@Koshiko[/USER]

Yeah, I've always looked at Z to represent height. Though most classify that as Y, I'm just used to seeing X/Y being on the same plane. I guess I should have specified that.

Altissa is pretty fun to explore, I haven't even gotten around to Insomnia yet! Plus I'm always on the lookout for some secret dev item that's in an otherwise unreachable place lol, doubt one exists though. I've also noticed, if you jump high enough, certain water towers around Lucis have active warp points even outside of battle. One functions as normal, but the other one will teleport you pretty far away! Weird stuff..

Ikkegwn
Cheater
Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Ikkegwn »

so, nothing about "Dodanuki" from microsoft store preorder? not available to cheat ingame?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by NumberXer0 »

Ikkegwn, it's not letting me quote messages. But no, there isn't a way yet. At least not that anyone has shared. I've looked around and I follow a few topics regarding hacking this game. No one has the correct ID to make it appear in the store.

muccmaster
Cheater
Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by muccmaster »

[QUOTE="Koshiko, post: 43511, member: 13802"]In all likelihood, it wasn't the table the caused the crash, to be honest. Steam and reddit are wallpapered with crashes from people not using tables or trainers at all.[/QUOTE]

You're probably right. I love PC gaming but damn do I wish devs put more effort into their ports. Japanese developers especially.