Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jpex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by jpex »

Squall8 wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:23 pm
jpex wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:13 pm
This should not be crashing unless the pointer is off. Maybe you changed it by accident? Offset should be +57B4. If need be we can hop on Discord to look into this further.
I haven't changed the offset and have waited a few updates. Still is crashing. I think I added you on discord, not sure if I got the right user. Thanks!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Barmytick wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:55 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:35 am
Barmytick wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:32 pm
Just wanna leave this here works great with the weapon finder script! Just use this decimal values and you can get these weapons in your inventory all you have to do is change the ID of a weapon such as the broadsword and then save and load, the weapons should be in your inventory. These are just the ones I've tested but there are many more in the item code spreadsheet!

17092571:Medjay Assassin Shield
17092572:Alba Leonis (Ravus' Weapon)
17129226:Audax Blade (Blade from episode Prompto)
17145659:Sagitta Rifle (Sniper from episode Prompto)
16932855:Stoss Spear (Aranea's lance)
16886346:Kotetsu (Cor's primary weapon)
16983183:Kikuichimonji (Cor's secondary weapon)
17115180:Twin Squeaky Hammers (Weapons from the platinum demo)
16934118:Squeaky Hammer
16961243:Toy Sword
16978199:Supersized Squeaky Hammer
These are taken from the hex in the spreadsheet right? So we can just convert to dex and they work with cheat engine? Awesome! If only we had an "add all items" cheat so we didn't have to manually convert and add them one by one.
Yep just taken from the hex values in the spreadsheet just reversed them and converted to decimal so it could work with the item finder. I did originally try the overide shop id but that doesn't work. Anyway it's sweet to mess around with these weapons cors secondary is a one handed dagger which is pretty cool! But yeah it's annoying you to do it manually!
Tried them all, works well! Thanks for the IDs. Have you found any other weapons that work? As in not invisible haha. I tried a few others, but most seem to be unimplemented.

Edit: Huh..it actually might be me. What number are you converting? I tried converting the "code" tab to dec, but it comes out as a different number than yours. So I don't think I've been using the correct numbers to test other weapons.
Last edited by NumberXer0 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TifaLockhart
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TifaLockhart »

Does anyone know how to have your Glaive in your party outside of the sidequest 'A Glaive out of Time'?

Barmytick
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Barmytick »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:40 pm
Barmytick wrote:
NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:35 am

These are taken from the hex in the spreadsheet right? So we can just convert to dex and they work with cheat engine? Awesome! If only we had an "add all items" cheat so we didn't have to manually convert and add them one by one.
Yep just taken from the hex values in the spreadsheet just reversed them and converted to decimal so it could work with the item finder. I did originally try the overide shop id but that doesn't work. Anyway it's sweet to mess around with these weapons cors secondary is a one handed dagger which is pretty cool! But yeah it's annoying you to do it manually!
Tried them all, works well! Thanks for the IDs. Have you found any other weapons that work? As in not invisible haha. I tried a few others, but most seem to be unimplemented.

Edit: Huh..it actually might be me. What number are you converting? I tried converting the "code" tab to dec, but it comes out as a different number than yours. So I don't think I've been using the correct numbers to test other weapons.
You reverse the code for instance the alba leonis has the code "DCCF0401" you take every two characters and place them in the opposite order hence it becomes "0104CFDC" you can then convert this to decimal

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Barmytick wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:11 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:40 pm
Barmytick wrote:

You reverse the code for instance the alba leonis has the code "DCCF0401" you take every two characters and place them in the opposite order hence it becomes "0104CFDC" you can then convert this to decimal
Ah I see, thanks! I'll give it a try.

Echo7Solo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Echo7Solo »

Barmytick wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:32 pm
Just wanna leave this here works great with the weapon finder script! Just use this decimal values and you can get these weapons in your inventory all you have to do is change the ID of a weapon such as the broadsword and then save and load, the weapons should be in your inventory. These are just the ones I've tested but there are many more in the item code spreadsheet!

17092571:Medjay Assassin Shield
17092572:Alba Leonis (Ravus' Weapon)
17129226:Audax Blade (Blade from episode Prompto)
17145659:Sagitta Rifle (Sniper from episode Prompto)
16932855:Stoss Spear (Aranea's lance)
16886346:Kotetsu (Cor's primary weapon)
16983183:Kikuichimonji (Cor's secondary weapon)
17115180:Twin Squeaky Hammers (Weapons from the platinum demo)
16934118:Squeaky Hammer
16961243:Toy Sword
16978199:Supersized Squeaky Hammer
Is anyone able to create a table for these with the Item Shop IDs? Being new to Cheat Engine, and modding in general, I haven't the slightest clue what to do with this information.

majorzigzag
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by majorzigzag »

lllsondowlll wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:21 am
majorzigzag wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:06 am
Thanks for explaining everything. Didn't know how complicated it was T_T . I'll keep hoping that one of you geniuses will preveal :D
I'll see what I can do this weekend. I've been really working on a no-clip trainer which practically replaces the need for it, but I will see if I can take another shot using IDA Pro.
What a legend! Thanks mate. Infact take my beer 🍺

hoisinh911
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hoisinh911 »

is anyone tell how do you use: Item Finder, Weapon Finder, Accessory Finder??? Thanks.

LunarFreya
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LunarFreya »

KS212 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:59 am
miwagre wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:52 am
The only scripts I really want are
All royal arms
All summons
All accessories
Armiger unleashed unlocked
Always blindside
All weapons
Royal Arms are bound to the story so I would expect they may cause progression blockage.

Armiger Unleashed appears to be some kind of Accessory, we just need to work out what...
Armiger Unleashed is really easy, just give yourself the founder king sigil use DrummerIX' Override Shop Item ID.

FadeTM
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FadeTM »

we have official confirmation that the Glaive Guest is visible only in insomnia. As other things like old cor or ignis special haricut.

deary5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by deary5 »

OleMagne wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:08 pm
Table to 'almost' all outfits.

Enable at title screen.
Load
Check gear menu - if the names are invisible, save in a new slot and reload that save.

NOTE: The game will remove locked stuff like noodle, kings knight etc when you load the game without this enabled. The only non-hardlocked outfits it doesn't remove are AC outfit, thermal suit, and outfits you can get ingame already.

How to use modelswapper:
Activate at title screen.
Load your game.
Once ingame, make your selection in CE and then equip the very first outfit in the attire menu.
Don't disable it until you're done playing. The game doesn't like it if you do.

Latest update:
Updated table to work with the latest version.
Previous updates:
Update 10: Removed the buggy Ignis outfits that only worked in Insomnia. Left in the removal-code if you want to remove them from your save. Updated characterswapper. Now works with all outfits incl. Prompto's Tundra outfit and Noctis' Sims 4 outfit. Added 'Old' Gladio.
-
Update 9: Added a testing version of a character swapper. Not all models are accounted for (f.ex asscreed Noctis will use young model). Will add those when I get back from work. For now, enjoy the selection.
I have this error,do you know why? Image

alpertanga
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alpertanga »

Hi guys!

This is the first time I am attempting to use cheat engine and I am totally clueless. I decided to use it since the Steam version of the game is bugged for some reason and it does not allow you to have Ulric's Kukris in any way after you complete the game.

I searched the early pages, but I couldn't find any directions for how to use the cheat engine to give items to your character.

I don't want to use anything besides that. I just want the Kukris since I can't get them without going through all the hassle again.

Can someone please help this noob (me) please?

I don't really know how to use it, what to select, where to press...

alpertanga
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alpertanga »

alpertanga wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:08 pm
Hi guys!

This is the first time I am attempting to use cheat engine and I am totally clueless. I decided to use it since the Steam version of the game is bugged for some reason and it does not allow you to have Ulric's Kukris in any way after you complete the game.

I searched the early pages, but I couldn't find any directions for how to use the cheat engine to give items to your character.

I don't want to use anything besides that. I just want the Kukris since I can't get them without going through all the hassle again.

Can someone please help this noob (me) please?

I don't really know how to use it, what to select, where to press...
OMG. I'm so sorry! I just saw the shop override explanation and I felt really bad for posting this. Sorry about the inconvenience. However I might ask something else; let's say I want to delete the item I have just given to my character, is there a way to delete or remove the item. Like the Assassin's robes for example? You can't sell attires in the game as far as I know, so is there any way to remove them?

Thanks in advance!

Have a nice weekend guys!

hal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hal »

Hello,Thank you for great cheat table!

I want to player speed up and high jump/double jump.
So,I found this trainer.
http://fearlessrevolution.com/load/categories/tr ... 8-1-0-5516

But,This trainer's Super Movement Speed(Numpad6)/Super Jump(Numpad7) are too fast/high for me.
Can anyone make a script that walk speed and jump adjust?

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

deary5 wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:57 am
Your image link works, but not that embed. [Link]

Anyway, you're trying this on the development executable. I do not support that. This thread is for legit steam only.