Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
emelerud1
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by emelerud1 »

Need some help:
I used the accessory pointer to replace an accessory with a Ribbon, and then reloaded in order to make the effect work.

But when I loaded up, the Ribbon isn't working. It says it's a Ribbon and has the right description, and I didn't load with the saved stats script just in case, no dice.

Anyone know why?

Edit: Realized that the effect id of the accessories is different from the main ID. I don't now how to get those.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

emelerud1 wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:01 am
Need some help:
I used the accessory pointer to replace an accessory with a Ribbon, and then reloaded in order to make the effect work.

But when I loaded up, the Ribbon isn't working. It says it's a Ribbon and has the right description, and I didn't load with the saved stats script just in case, no dice.

Anyone know why?

Edit: Realized that the effect id of the accessories is different from the main ID. I don't now how to get those.
I would use the Shop Override from my table to get a legit Ribbon if you want that.

emelerud1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by emelerud1 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:45 am
emelerud1 wrote:
Need some help:

Anyone know why?

I would use the Shop Override from my table to get a legit Ribbon if you want that.
Yep, way ahead of you. Thanks for telling me though.

dangadave
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dangadave »

So far the inf fishing line durability crashes my game. Could you guys update the all in one table too?

Mist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mist »

I just found this site yesterday, what you do guys here is awesome. I have a request and I don't know if this is the place where I should post a request about FFXV but if not I am sorry in advance. can someone please update this table to the latest version of the game? it's a great table that makes the game so much fun since it makes it harder and give us a challenge.The creator of the table already gave permission to edit/update his "mod", it would be the best thing if someone can do this thanks!
Attachments
FFXV-NG+_[V3.0].CT
(26.43 KiB) Downloaded 54 times

Phessan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Phessan »

I can't get Squall8's and OleMagne's Table to work. I am running Cheat Engine 6.8.1. I have disabled my anti-virus and Malwarebytes, but nothing.

Basically:
1. I can't tick the checkbox for Main Script for Squall8's table.
2. I can't tick the checkbox for All outfits and Modelswapper, Noctis & Co., and Guests and cannot tick Old Cor nor EPP Aranea. Show as byte ?? for OleMagne's table.

dangadave
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dangadave »

Phessan wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:39 am
I can't get Squall8's and OleMagne's Table to work. I am running Cheat Engine 6.8.1. I have disabled my anti-virus and Malwarebytes, but nothing.

Basically:
1. I can't tick the checkbox for Main Script for Squall8's table.
2. I can't tick the checkbox for All outfits and Modelswapper, Noctis & Co., and Guests and cannot tick Old Cor nor EPP Aranea. Show as byte ?? for OleMagne's table.
When you try to activate the main script, do you wait 30 seconds? I have to wait 30 seconds for it to activate and it works fine.

HazeckX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HazeckX »

tried squall's table again. now my game crashes when activating the main script

aznareus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aznareus »

Hi, How do you delete an item properly using Squall8's item finder?
My quest with the Aromatic Roots was bugged.
I have been trying to change the Aromatic Root quantity to 0, picked up it again at the quest location, however the quest pointer [!] still pointing to the same location. Explore around for a while and came back to the quest location, the Aromatic Root respawn on the ground, can cannot pick it up due I have already picked it earlier.

putthi91
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by putthi91 »

there's a bug in Infinite Status Effect Duration where when u get into danger mode, u will get invincible or should i say untouchable ? basically u cannot get hit and it lasts forever. kinda ruin the fun, u know. and i'm guessing it also affects the duration of negative effects as well ? can anyone look into this plz ? make the inf duration for positive effects only ? thanks a lot.

emelerud1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by emelerud1 »

If possible I'd like someone to make a script to ignore the limit of player stats like str and health etc. so it goes past 9999

Besbeset
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Besbeset »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:45 am
emelerud1 wrote:
Need some help:

Anyone know why?

Once activate the Shop Override, it shows a windows:
Error:[string "lua_aobscan("ShopItemIDAOB","ffxv_s.exe","48 ..."]:1: attempt to call a nil value (global 'lua_aobscan')

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Besbeset wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:03 am
Error:[string "lua_aobscan("ShopItemIDAOB","ffxv_s.exe","48 ..."]:1: attempt to call a nil value (global 'lua_aobscan')
You need to run the LUA code at startup. It's a setting in CE to either always run, ask or never run. You need to at least set it to ask and say Yes when the table loads. It's required for this option.

Besbeset
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Besbeset »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:05 am
Besbeset wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:03 am
You need to run the LUA code at startup. It's a setting in CE to either always run, ask or never run. You need to at least set it to ask and say Yes when the table loads. It's required for this option.
Oh ok, i was always checking for a lua file or if i have to do something to extract it somehow. yeah i go to check the option to actívate it, thx!

Grubbs008
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Grubbs008 »

Not sure why you guys are tell everyone to use the Override shop option to spawn the Ribbon and the Black Hood.. They don't work at all. I still get all the status effects, and i still have to push the button to dodge.

In fact, any ITEM that has no actual physical changes to the game (stats), will not work at all. The "Passive" skills that certain items give you (immune to status effects, always dodge) etc, have to be obtained normally. As using the Override Shop option just adds the item to the shop that you buy, that does nothing at all.