Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

Thanks to Squall8 for an update on more Item ID's. I updated my table with them for use in the Shop Override option. This includes Armiger Weapons he mentioned above.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

Guys,pls help,i missed the way to get the item to upgrade the regalia to type F,i did all the missions before beat the game,i get all the 3 key items but the quest to upgrade the regalia dont appear to me,and i beat the game,it has any way to unlock by cheat?

Lukacross
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lukacross »

i think type F comes from comrades, you get an engine schematic i think after beating bahamut in comrades

Retorzion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Retorzion »

Hi All,

Sorry to be a pain but I am fairly new at this. I have used the basics of Squall8 file and would really like to use DrummerIX latest update.

However, I have no idea how to change the values correctly or from where. Is there perhaps a video someone could point me towards where the mechanics might have been done in another game that way I can try and make use of DrummerIX newest update.

I would appreciate any help.

Retorzion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Retorzion »

Thanks for all the work you guys do!

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

headshot0052 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:53 pm
Lukacross wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:20 pm
You get it post game after clearing the fourth garrison, the one near hammerhead. Unless they changed things, it looks like they changed the area a bit around the unused base on the way to Crestholm.

Lukacross
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lukacross »

i hardly did any side-quests in single-player, maybe a total of 3 (i know i did the 1 with the cat and one with a fishing guy) and like 5 hunts. i was really focused on the story for single player, but after beating it i immediately switched to comrades put like 30hours into already, and got this engine schematic, went back to single went to hammerhead by calling pupper, talked to the girl and she upgraded it to the flight version (type F) so unless i got the item somewhere else without even noticing... lol

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

A bit off-topic, but it looks like the PS4 Real-time Cheating scene is taking off this year. 4.05 and 4.55 exploits are available and the developer of NetCheat has released some things for PS4. I think another cheat homebrew is available also.

I know you could already do save game cheating, but it appears memory cheating is possible also now that things have opened up on the system.

I enjoy the PC version of games when it's available though. Just FYI.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Just FYI to anyone trying to cheat the Armiger and Armiger Unleashed: DON'T!

As I suspected, its not just a matter of 'getting the item'.... the game giving you the item is just part of it, there are a number of flags triggered that we do not see. Trying to buy the Armiger weapons will give you the item, but it will also destroy your progression. It bugs out and will not continue normally.

Armiger Unleashed is a post game item, it will not work in the normal game, only in 'past' Lucis. Naturally there is absolutely no way to get the item normally in the normal timeline as you only get the Sword of the Father after you clear Chapter 13... at that point you are completely locked into the story flow and when you emerge, it is in the World of Ruin.

As much as I wanted to have all 13 Armiger weapons from Chapter 1... This just isn't possible without destroying your normal progression. This is the one thing you cannot cheat unless we can work out which progression flags are toggled.

mrnibbs
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mrnibbs »

Is it at all possible to have some kind of a "De-level" option? Have finished the main story and all that, gotten armiger unleashed yadda yadda but playing through NG+ again with it to wreck face reasonably with it is just plain boring as everything dies in one hit and equipping even the lowest level gear still ends up with 99999 DMG per hit and I aint even max level (only at 77). Gonna take a wild guess that I'm not the only one interested in such an option.

Lukacross
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lukacross »

squall, if you get the time to update the item list again, please add behemoth tear :) thanks a ton
or a force all items to drop from monsters script?
Last edited by Lukacross on Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kroco
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kroco »

hi, can anyonyone please share saves with me? coz seems like mine is broken, i am on chapter 3 and still have no offroad type and i have no whistle (chokobo rent quest done)
thx

Lukacross
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lukacross »

kro, you've gotta pay for chocobo rents at the little meter thing in rest spots, that gives you the whistle to use while you have them rented. and as for the off road, i dont have that either, and im post game all tombs done (hardly did any sidequests tho)

Kroco
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kroco »

Lukacross wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:56 pm
kro, you've gotta pay for chocobo rents at the little meter thing in rest spots, that gives you the whistle to use while you have them rented. and as for the off road, i dont have that either, and im post game all tombs done (hardly did any sidequests tho)
yeah, thats the problem coz i am payed for rent =)
and as of offroad type, as i read, it's should be unlocked on chapter 3 when all map being unlocked to travel

Artorikus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Artorikus »

Great work.
It's possible to play as Adult Noctis in Chapter 15 (aka free roaming post game)?