Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by NumberXer0 »

Ah cool, so the debug menu managed to give me the missing DLC from the other versions. Unfortunately it also gives a bunch of bugged useless items that can't be sold. Is there a way to remove unsellable items using the table?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Sakurarozu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Sakurarozu »

how i unlock other retailers stuff? i have the dev menu but im not seeing any difference.

Ikkegwn
Cheater
Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Ikkegwn »

[USER=6388]@Sakurarozu[/USER] maybe use the menu? XD

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by NumberXer0 »

[QUOTE="Sakurarozu, post: 44327, member: 6388"]how i unlock other retailers stuff? i have the dev menu but im not seeing any difference.[/QUOTE]

I'm not at my PC with the game, but I believe you go to "World Map" and then "Get Item", then just select weapons/attire/whatever you want. It will give it all to you.

Icirian
Cheater
Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Icirian »

Thanks for the table! it works wonders, except the inf Armiger. the pointer leads to an empty address, and i have no idea how to change it....

veltrore
Noobzor
Noobzor

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by veltrore »

[USER=240]@Squall8[/USER] Item ID to Add option is not working fine on last revised table. When I try to add any item, it goes to the wrong categorie.

Example: [URL]https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BOnCjj8fUQn5vOPdOEP8I_ih_W4O4GbY[/URL]

If I add a key item, it goes to Ingredients. And vice-versa with other kind of combinations.

Can you please that I look on that when you have time?

Thank you so much.

Sakurarozu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Sakurarozu »

how i get the mircosoft items to stick after using dev menu? it doesnt stick and i have to re do it all over again.

any help ty

sjkliao
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by sjkliao »

[USER=14058]@OleMagne[/USER]

I downloaded the latest version of your table but can't add the pre-order EPISODE Tees into my save. Is anyone else having this issue, or Is there a certain requirement I have to fulfill before these outfits shows up?
Last edited by sjkliao on Sat May 05, 2018 5:43 am, edited 5 times in total.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Squall8 »

[USER=11795]@Ikkegwn[/USER]

I've been making updates to the revised table only, I'll probably get rid of the other one soon. The main script won't cause your game to crash so long as you enable it in the title screen, it just takes a few seconds to initialize due to the size of the script. As for the sounds you hear, I'm getting nothing on my end. Does it only happen with my table, or even while not running CE? Are you on Win 10 by chance?

[USER=11323]@Icirian[/USER]

You will see the pointer populate and be granted full armiger once you strike an enemy. I've been meaning to rewrite this script, at least the pointer part of it, and will probably include it in the next update.

[USER=16292]@veltrore[/USER]

Can you include in your screenshot, or describe in detail, what you're doing in CE while adding an item. I couldn't replicate this issue.

Ikkegwn
Cheater
Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Ikkegwn »

[QUOTE="Squall8, post: 44747, member: 240"][USER=11795]@Ikkegwn[/USER]

I've been making updates to the revised table only, I'll probably get rid of the other one soon. The main script won't cause your game to crash so long as you enable it in the title screen, it just takes a few seconds to initialize due to the size of the script. As for the sounds you hear, I'm getting nothing on my end. Does it only happen with my table, or even while not running CE? Are you on Win 10 by chance?[/QUOTE]

Game wasn't crashing, it was cheat engine almost crashing, but it might be like you said, bc of the size of the script. Not on windows 10 but 8.1, got your latest version, so i don't know why

veltrore
Noobzor
Noobzor

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by veltrore »

[QUOTE="Squall8, post: 44747, member: 240"][USER=16292]@veltrore[/USER]

Can you include in your screenshot, or describe in detail, what you're doing in CE while adding an item. I couldn't replicate this issue.[/QUOTE]

Hi [USER=240]@Squall8[/USER], as you can see in the screenshot I tried to add the Key Item Faded Letter using the "Item ID to Add option" under "Item Finder", but it goes to the wrong tab/categorie in the game, showing up as a Ingredient Item not Key Item. I already tried to add other items even from different categories using this option but got same result: Ingredients in Treasure section, Key Items in Ingredients, Auto Parts in Key section and etc.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by NumberXer0 »

[QUOTE="sjkliao, post: 44731, member: 16963"][USER=14058]@OleMagne[/USER]

I downloaded the latest version of your table but can't add the pre-order EPISODE Tees into my save. Is anyone else having this issue, or Is there a certain requirement I have to fulfill before these outfits shows up?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure those aren't included in his code. I tried adding them manually a while back, but it didn't work. I requested them to be added as well, but no dice. I eventually just added them using the debug menu.

saintvilk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by saintvilk »

Hello, can anyone help me, By accident i overwritten the chocobo whistle, and cant call my chocobo without enabling the " ignore ingredients cheat" .

can anyone tell me the chocobo item ID number so i can place it back PLEASE!!!!

Thank you

Artorikus
Cheater
Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Artorikus »

Is it possible to go to Insomnia (normal day or ruined version) via cheat engine or debug menu?
Last edited by Artorikus on Tue May 08, 2018 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Squall8 »

[USER=16292]@veltrore[/USER]

I'm at a loss with this one. Its strange how it finds the correct slot but then shifts categories.. Have you tested this on a fresh save? Maybe your current one became corrupted in some way. You can always try swapping out a useless item, or use DrummerIX's Shop Override to buy the item.

[USER=11795]@Ikkegwn[/USER]

^I know you asked about this earlier, at least I think that's what you were referring to. This was never in my table.

Both of you, see [URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/final-fantasy-xv-steam.6178/attachlist']Attachment Browser[/URL] for the Shop Override script.