Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
veltrore
Noobzor
Noobzor

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by veltrore »

Hi [USER=240]@Squall8[/USER] first of all thank your for your work.

I was using Infinity app to mod somethings and messed up my Comrades Save File with 99 of each Key Items blocking me on unlocking lot of stuffs.

Can you please add the [B]Item Finder[/B] option but for Comrades mode and items please? If I could identify and modify the quantity of those key items I'm good.

And I know there're people with the same problem as I.

Thank you so much.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by veltrore on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Minakie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Minakie »

I'd very much would like to try out this mod, but I have no idea how to install it. Do I need to download Cheat Engine first? If so, how do I instal the mod after I have it?

DesolatePsyche
Noobzor
Noobzor

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by DesolatePsyche »

Guys, How I give myself "Black Hood" ? I bloody fell at metal bar near end of the dungeon... and it warped me to the start of the dungeon. I do not wanna spend another 5 hours to attempt to get it... so any way to just cheat in "Black Hood"" or just whole Pitioss dungeon loot to my inv?

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by MasterVegito »

[QUOTE="DesolatePsyche, post: 42734, member: 14918"]Guys, How I give myself "Black Hood" ? I bloody fell at metal bar near end of the dungeon... and it warped me to the start of the dungeon. I do not wanna spend another 5 hours to attempt to get it... so any way to just cheat in "Black Hood"" or just whole Pitioss dungeon loot to my inv?[/QUOTE]

Do what anyone with a life did, and simply use the shop editor.

Lyneary
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Lyneary »

Is there a way to override Noctis' Royal Arms with Ardyn's? I can't get them to work with the weapon or item finder (I assume because they function differently so it's not just a case of swapping out a javlin for Aranea's weapon or the like, it need to be Noct's Arms), the whole game kinda breaks, and I can't figure out how to put an ID in the shop override that's not in the drop-down. Am I missing anything or do they need to properly be added to a table by someone smarter than me?

Koshiko
Cheater
Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Koshiko »

That goes way beyond an item value and into the realm of actual game modding. The least intrusive thing you could possibly do is figure out the palette values and swap the blue to red.

Lyneary
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Lyneary »

[QUOTE="Koshiko, post: 42862, member: 13802"]That goes way beyond an item value and into the realm of actual game modding. The least intrusive thing you could possibly do is figure out the palette values and swap the blue to red.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I really love the look of them. But thanks for the reply, I guess I'll just need to wait till they release the proper tools.

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by OleMagne »

All tables after April 10 will have to be re-uploaded.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Reuploaded the revised table. Let me know which one you like better, I would like to get rid of one or the other.

Koshiko
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Koshiko »

Revised table takes a lot longer to initialize (I thought it was going to fail at first), but I think I prefer its layout overall.

lasuihasu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lasuihasu »

Hi,OleMagne.
Thanks for you mod, just want to ask.
How do i change Aranea outfit back??
i using EPP Aranea, but i want to change it back, i dont know how, i try disable it via cheat engine again but not working. please help.

cns00
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by cns00 »

lasuihasu wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:53 am
Hi,OleMagne.
Thanks for you mod, just want to ask.
How do i change Aranea outfit back??
i using EPP Aranea, but i want to change it back, i dont know how, i try disable it via cheat engine again but not working. please help.
if u cant deactivate a cheat after activating it then save the game, exit it, close the cheat table, restart the game, open the cheat table and load all the cheats except the one that you want to deactivate

when u load the saved game that cheat should be deactivated

cns00
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by cns00 »

i just ran into a problem using armiger. i used the inf armiger cheat and i activated the armiger but then i realized that the enemy was invulnerable to physical attacks. i was unable to end the armiger midway in battle. it says in the cheat table to press the tilde button (~) on the keyboard to end the armiger but when i pressed it the game always crashed

i found another way to end the armiger. you just have to change to another character (you need to have activated the change character nodes in the ascension tree under techniques) and then change back to noctis and the armiger is not active when you change back to noctis

Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zozinhu »

Stamin and item usage are not working on squalls table, why?

Asuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Asuma »

Would it be possible to add a speed mod for on foot?