Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
louanbastos
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by louanbastos »

All in One Tables
EDIT 4: Add Valor Mod, update a lot of Script which is crashing the game in the new version
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6178&start=855#p38835

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

eightnine
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by eightnine »

Slimcut217 wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:17 pm
Hi, thanks for the table, great work

It's been days i've been trying to understand how the item finder works with no success, it keeps crashing everytime i use it, can someone explain it?

Thanks a lot, have a nice day.

PS: I'm enabling the table at title screen, as suggested.
I'm pretty sure it's nothing you're doing wrong. I think the last update broke the script for this. I can't get it to work on my end either when it was working last week. Sit tight and someone will fix it eventually.

Pur
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Pur »

Sorry to ask, I downloaded the table in the OP, I presume the cheats foe Episode Gladio don't work anymore?
Is there a way to make the 1000000 score on time attack less tedious?

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Pur wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:07 pm
Sorry to ask, I downloaded the table in the OP, I presume the cheats foe Episode Gladio don't work anymore?
Infinite HP is more than enough to get 500 k

Pur
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Pur »

MasterVegito wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:15 pm
Pur wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:07 pm
Infinite HP is more than enough to get 500 k
1000000 is the problem.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

If you want to fish very quickly, here is the Stamina Injection Pointer when fishing. Just set to 500 every time and instant fish catch, once you have the fish hooked. Feel free to add to main Table in OP.

UPDATE: Additional Codes.

Pointers - Party's Experience, Pool, AP, GIL, QP, Skills (New)
Get Data - Replicant Injection Method of Pointers.
Selling Increases Stock - A simple code that makes selling via in-game UI, easier to increase stock of items you already have like ingredients and resources. Do not use (not tested) this on weapons/accessories.
Magic Craft Editor - Edits the values of your crafted spell on the moment you craft it. Also shows last craft data.
Comrades Weapon Editor - Probably already exists somewhere, but lets you modify weapon data.
Fish Stamina Pointer - The one important pointer that can help you insta-fish anything without having to do a 3-5 minute tug-of-war.
Attachments
ffxv_s_fishst.CT
(38.59 KiB) Downloaded 714 times
Last edited by IcyPurpose99 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Slimcut217 wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:17 pm
eightnine wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:49 pm
The table has been updated for the latest version, so this should be working for you. You can try changing line 31 in the script back to
je ffxv_s.exe+77A7BA. That was the only thing I changed between this update and the last.
Cielos wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:20 am
Wow, it looks like you made decent progress! I had to take a break from this as it was seriously pissing me off. Decided to work on more table options in the meantime. Plus I wanted to actually start enjoying this on the PC since I haven't had a chance to even do that yet. I'll have to test these out sometime in the next few days!

If you ever start looking into this again, I might have something that can help with the navigation issues. While I was digging through everything, I came across a value determining which menu item I was currently pointing to. Starting at a value of 5, it decreases by 1 every time you hover over the next menu option. So:

5 - Debug System
4 - World Vehicle
3 - Move ... and so on.

If I remember correctly that value didn't update for the next menu page, I think there is a separate value for this, but it's easily findable again. Hopefully backtracing some functions relating to this leads somewhere useful. I'll start digging around again sometime soon!

lllsondowlll
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lllsondowlll »

OleMagne wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:07 am
Got access to the debug menu in the title screen! Empty though. I found the same address in the dev exe and that one loads fine when I force it. :'(
I've been running the steam version through a disassembler and it is missing a lot of strings / references. such as:

Code: Select all

112. Clear questionnaire answer.........112. .A...P.[.g...........N...A.113. Encyclopedia Kill Num Log On/Off...113. .G.l.~.[.}..Kill.....O On/Off......113. Rush Link 100% Debug On/Off........114. ...b.V.......N100%.....f.o.b.O On/Off......115. Destruct Parts.....115. .^.[.Q.b.g...............j.........116. Rush Link No Timeout Debug On/Off..116.
This may be of no consequence should they simply serve as comment; however, it is something to be aware of.

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

Squall8 wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:09 am
I noticed he's missing a lot of calls that the real debug keycombo uses. I'm guessing those pertain to overriding the game's pre-set control scheme.

In any case, this is getting boring to look for. Much rather look for perma-armiger, etc. :<

louanbastos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by louanbastos »

All in One Tables
Update 5: Added more properties and weapons to Highlighted Weapon Pointers (Comrades). Added Fish Stamina Pointer
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6178&start=855#p38835

tslim2696
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tslim2696 »

Squall8 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:25 pm
KruKru wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:33 pm
If you use it with Load Saved Wea/Acc Stats then yes.
tslim2696 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:53 am
How so? More details..

kindly disregard, i found that many of the option does produce error if not activated in title menu. its working now, but i had applied a patch for changing the unit from imperial to metrics, and majority of the table dont work anymore. I dont suppose you can look into this?

jungletek
Shogun
Shogun

Post by jungletek »

tslim2696 wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:20 am
How so? More details..

kindly disregard, i found that many of the option does produce error if not activated in title menu. its working now, but i had applied a patch for changing the unit from imperial to metrics, and majority of the table dont work anymore. I dont suppose you can look into this?
I think you butchered the quoting here, but nevertheless...

You patched the game and you expect someone to rework their whole table just for that? Just for you? Seems a bit much to ask, IMHO, but it's up to whomever if they want to support it/help you, etc.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Cielos wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:20 am
- added a separate enable script for the developer version, in case the steam build would eventually migrate to the developer build in the future...
-- while some of the scripts has to be customized for the developer version. most of the scripts can be activated for the steam version as well. e.g., the enable script for the developer version can be used on steam version.
-- for the developer version, ignore medals isn't added, as I've made this script after I revert back to the steam version (may go back to the developer version after I finished the game once... don't know, maybe mod tools is out by then).
-- for the developer version, custom guest member mod isn't updated, as you can use the debug menu to add/remove guest in real-time already.
note that NOT all the scripts for the developer version are thoroughly tested.
FYI Developer version is no longer working with the latest patch

FadeTM
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FadeTM »

it seems that if you have Iris in party and go rest in Galdin hotel the game freezes. But with other guests like aranea it works.

StrawberryCheesecake
Cheater
Cheater

Post by StrawberryCheesecake »

Sorry, but how do I add weapons and items to my inventory when using the finders? After selecting what I want to do I just go pick an item up, go buy something from the shop, ect?