Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Walsen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Walsen »

Squall8 wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:32 am
OleMagne wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:54 pm
No update on my end either. Maybe cause we were still using the dev exe? I also saw you work with the dev menu. Sweet stuff. I have barely had the time over the last couple days to keep looking into this. Anyways, is the menu still fully functional for you? There are certain sub-menus that have lost complete functionality.. I started noticing this a few days back. Not sure if its just on my end.
Cielos wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:19 pm
What you said makes complete sense of hooking into the first line of the call itself. I never thought of doing it that way. As for the example call I used in the script, if I remember correctly, there were no arguments to pass along, before the call or at the start of the calls function. But I know what to do there. As you suspected, the last call I saved affected all menus, so I'm kind of back to the drawing board in that aspect. However, looking through the steam files, there are assets for the debug menu, so I know its possible. I'm just not overly optimistic about making this work..
Hey Squall. I don't know why this is, but I used the hunter rank multiplier to get to rank 10. Handed in all my hunts. I start up another, complete it (after loading up my save without cheat engine). But my game hangs after I hand it in, any ideas?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

Squall8 wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:32 am
You'll find most of the code in the retail exe by searching for the strings themselves. Most of them have a "BdevResource" string a bit above them. You can see that they get called if you break on f.ex one of the strings for the menu items (in the debug version). That's how I got to finding the menu caller and pauser. :D

What you could test is this: Find a debug function (search for a string or something), see if it gets accessed when you run a simple debug command. If it does, break it and get all the register values. Create a new function with the original exe and push all registers before calling said function. Wonder if it would crash. :?

Anyways, wtf did I just find (yes I realize it's emotion...)

[Link]

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

vosszaa wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:36 am
axellslade wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:06 am
Any way to increase walk speed?
I just use built in speedhack in CE. works fine
The speedhack cheat in CE makes some games go haywire, by skipping functions and data, so I'll pass.

I was searching for a player movement speed increaser, having the whole game sped up doesn't really suit me.

Lukacross
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lukacross »

Is their any way to force items to drop for the steam exe? thanks for the awesome tables!

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

axellslade wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:24 am
vosszaa wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:36 am
axellslade wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:06 am
Any way to increase walk speed?
I just use built in speedhack in CE. works fine
The speedhack cheat in CE makes some games go haywire, by skipping functions and data, so I'll pass.

I was searching for a player movement speed increaser, having the whole game sped up doesn't really suit me.
All good mate. It was just a suggestion since you dont have any other choice anyway. Been playing at x2 and never look back. All those slow unnecessary transition annoys the fuck outta me

eyelsi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eyelsi »

is anyone else experiencing difficulty on Immortalis Boss Fight on Episode Prompto?
I can't seem to burn his HP down quite right and at this point I'm assuming it is either a PC bug or a cheat engine code that messed up my files?

At the very last part his health doesn't seem to go down even though I keep on shooting and staying with around 1500 dmg every shot

ying
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ying »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:55 pm
I was letting the others do most of the hacking for this game, but thought a Shop Override Item ID option would be useful. Here it is. The jmps produced by CE were 14 bytes for me in my testing, so I accounted for that. I enabled it after loading a save game.

Big thanks to Squall8 for the Item ID's he already had as I borrowed those for this option.

This in theory should let you get items with the correct ability as it let's the game code add the item to your inventory. I tested Black Hood and appeared to dodge attacks with it when I bought it using this option. Enjoy!

Options so far:
Damage Modifier (God Mode, One Hit Kill, etc)
Infinite MP
Infinite Stamina
AP Gained Multiplier/Infinite AP
Gil Gained Multiplier/Infinite Gil
EXP Multiplier
Tech EXP Multiplier
Skill EXP Multiplier
Shop Override Item ID
Minimum Item Amount on Gain/Use
Pointers for Gil, AP
Pointers to Highlighted Equipment (Weapon and Accessory)

EDIT 1:
CE seems to do 5 byte jumps if you Enable at the Main Menu or it could be whenever it decides too depending on available memory. I have 2 options now that do the same thing. If I enable at Main Menu with the first option, it appears to work okay for me. If enabling after loading a save game, the second option works for me. After loading a save game, CE usually does the 14 byte jumps for me. Anyway, this game seems weird to hack in some ways. Hope this one of these options works better for you.

EDIT 1.5:
Cielos had a nice solution to the issue of whether the jmp CE produces is 5 bytes or 14. Big thanks to him. This EDIT uses his solution to only have the one option that should work always.

EDIT 2:
Back to the drawing board on a solution that works all the time. What I came up with is You enable the option either at main menu or after a save game, but also enable the option Check If JMP 5 Bytes afterwards. This appeared to work for me whether I enabled at main menu or after loading a game. I apologize for the issues. Try this one and let me know.

EDIT 2.5:
Added in a Minimum Item Amount On Gain/Use by request. I'm not sure if this conflicts with the Inf Item Usage Cielos or Squall8 did, but it's probably around the same area of code. I usually do Inf Item at the same time, but with this on you always have the Minimum Amount you specify minus what's being used. I've only barely tested this when buying items in a shop, so let me know if you have issues with it.

EDIT 3:
Thanks to Squall8 for updating the Item ID list with additional things such as Armiger Weapons. I added them to the list in my table also with this update.

EDIT 4:
I updated the Override Shop Item ID option with items from the spreadsheet for the PS4 version. I also have been working on other options for the Windows Store version and just decided to try porting them over here to Steam also. Many do similar functions to Squall's table, so you don't have to use these, but they are available. I did limited testing, so it's possible the Steam version needs other updates to make them all work. Let me know if you have issues with them.

EDIT 4.25:
Some more accessories added in Royal Edition/Windows version are now in the list like Rare Metal near the end. I'm removing EDIT 4, but the update still appies.

EDIT 4.5:
Added back in AP Multiplier by request. That and Infinite AP are separate options in this Steam table due to issues with crashing.

EDIT 4.75:
Fixed AP Multiplier to work with all sources (or it should). I'm removing EDIT 4.5.

EDIT 5:
I added in Tech and Skill EXP Multiplier by request. Thanks to Squall8 for finding the original options. I enhanced them to account for 14 byte jumps in this version. Let me know if you have issues.

EDIT 5.5:
Someone wanted me to add Weapon and Accessory Stat Changer to my table. I found the pointers to highlighted weapon and accessory on my own, but I want to thank Squall8 for the offsets he already figured out dealing with the stats on weapons and accessories. You view the item in your inventory. If you have multiple of the same item, it supports up to 32. You change the Highlighted Equipment Num (start at 0 for first one) and give it few seconds to update pointers. Options are in the Pointers section.
may i ask how to use shop override id? nothing change in shop or game after enable

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

Updated with modelswapper!

Please read the post before using.

viewtopic.php?p=37584#p37584

sollitude
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sollitude »

OleMagne wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:38 am

woot
testing right now

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

sollitude wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:58 am
OleMagne wrote:

woot
testing right now
It's quite finicky, but as I wrote in that post, a testing version. Got work now, but wanted to release something. :p

jay_123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jay_123 »

This awesome table is not compatible with the Codex version :(

sollitude
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sollitude »

OleMagne wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:59 am
sollitude wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:58 am
OleMagne wrote:

woot
testing right now
It's quite finicky, but as I wrote in that post, a testing version. Got work now, but wanted to release something. :p
thats awesome man
just for you to know
gladioulos not working here,both options gives me younger gladious
ignis in his ignis episode and ruffling hair is clippin his clothes when u change to another costume

Prompto and Noct is ok

thank u so much for your work m8
i rlly appreciate and im sure a lot others will too

:)

Levifer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Levifer »

OleMagne wrote:

Wel the good news is that I now have more outfits in my saves and it seems to be working for all characters.
However I still can't find the episode gladiolus/Ignis/Prompto Tee's in my Noctis outfit list which are the ones I want to experiment with.
I see them at the top of ur script but not under the *enable* list. Perhaps they need to be added there to work ingame?

Edit: I tried adding the numbers to your script myself, first under the normal Noctis outfits which didn't change anything so then I added them under the hidden ones which just crashed the game for me, I made sure to copy the code u used exactly so i'm guessing I just messed something else up.

Edit2: Nvm got it to work, I just forgot to add them under hiddenconditional2. After I did that it added them to the game without crashing.
If you can perhaps for other people u could add the 3 episode T-shirts to the hiddenconditionals for noctis for your future updates.

Thanks for the work you put into this!

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

Levifer wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:54 am
However I still can't find the episode gladiolus/Ignis/Prompto Tee's in my Noctis outfit list which are the ones I want to experiment with.
I see them at the top of ur script but not under the *enable* list. Perhaps they need to be added there to work ingame?

Thanks for the work you put into this!
Those Chara Tee and 魔導Armor is already can use when u started the game , Try to online when u start the game in Ch01

Vladan527
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vladan527 »

jay_123 wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:07 am
This awesome table is not compatible with the Codex version :(
Actualy, its does work with Codex [Link] proof, just tested it
Last edited by Vladan527 on Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.