Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Lukacross
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Lukacross »

okay good, thank you. and hopefully you can enable it lol

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

KS212 wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:08 am
acecel wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:52 am

I think a good portion of people posting/reading this forum/topic have this version of the game, it's sad they can't use what all you guys shared.
(just my point of view)
Anyone with that version does not need our tables... Its all built into the debug menu! All of the default 'must have' cheats like Infinite HP/MP/Tech/Armiger etc? All built in, you don't need CE at all!

If anything, we want some of the debug options available to us... Its seriously nuts what can be done with that thing.
I find tables way more simple to use than a debug menu with 100 pages of stuff.
At least a table you are able to create something pretty clear, and adapt it for your personal needs.

There is cool features in the debug menu we will probably not being able to do with CE i know, and i will use it for that.
But still, i prefear to have all the "basic" feature in a table to play a game the way i want.

Most of the time, for ervery game i play, i do a mix of all the tables i found here and there, sometimes i try to add/share stuff too, and i kinda like to do that :)

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

KS212 wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:18 am
Lukacross wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:15 am
im so confused, does the steam store version have the debug menu or not? or do i use cheat engine, if i use CE to debug, how do i do so, for 100% item drops
Steam store ver currently does not have the debug menu, you need the pirated ver for that.

Our wizards are trying to enable the debug menu for the legit steam version as its truly ridiculous what can be done with it... It effectively moots almost all the tables.
I don't think the debug features are included in the "release" version of the game, i am even pretty it doesn't.
At least this is how it is supposed to be done (from a dev prespective).

I may be wrong thought.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

NVm

louanbastos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by louanbastos »

acecel wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:20 am
Please find below "path" in the debug menu to enable cool stuff :)

To enable/disable "always in battle mode" (you can't save in this mode ... so be carefull)

1) Activate debug menu
2) 2 x RIGHT
3) Select and Click on "Debug Command #2"
4) 10 x RIGHT
5) Select and Click "42. Toggle Force Battle Mode On/Off"

To enable/disable "switch to any player in group when in non battle-mode" (you can only save if you are playing Noctis)

1) Activate debug menu
2) 2 x LEFT
3) Select and click "Setting for Player Change"
4) 1 x RIGHT
5) Select and Click "Enable NonBattle PlayerChange On/Off"
6) Use the normal key/button to switch (B for PC, LT/LB for Xbox Controller, no Idea for PS)

I will try to update this post every time i find someting cool/usefull (which doesn't break the game/progression)
How to active the Debug mode?

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

Game crashes when I load

miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by miwagre »

is there still no way we can have armiger unleashed in the early game without setting off any flags?

Pochi3000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pochi3000 »

Some scripts doesnt work for me ? why ? am i the only one ? hunter rank multiplier , summons , inf fishing line durability , gil/ap pointers, etc. can someone help me or explain me why doesnt work ?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

miwagre wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:22 am
is there still no way we can have armiger unleashed in the early game without setting off any flags?
You can have Armiger Unleashed, just give yourself Founder King Sigil. So long as you have Armiger properly unlocked via progression, its ok.

Armiger (before its proper unlock in Chapter 3) no, you can't... that seriously breaks some shit. I can't even find a DEBUG option that gives you Armiger before you go visit Titan.

Vanni127
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vanni127 »

Just wanted to report that the item finder does not work. I'm on the item screen...I sort my inventory...I then select what I want (Glass Gemstone)...and nothing happens. No item id shows up, my inventory doesn't change. Can anyone assist?

Using legit game obviously.

Artorikus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Artorikus »

Does these cheat tables works with FFXV CODEX release?

miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by miwagre »

KS212 wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:07 am
miwagre wrote:
You can have Armiger Unleashed, just give yourself Founder King Sigil. So long as you have Armiger properly unlocked via progression, its ok.

Armiger (before its proper unlock in Chapter 3) no, you can't... that seriously breaks some shit. I can't even find a DEBUG option that gives you Armiger before you go visit Titan.
ok what is the process? because awhile back someone warned everyone NOT to put all the royal arms in our inventory because it will set off a flag later in the game and stop progression. I actually JUST beat titan. so how do i give myself the founder king sigil?

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

KS212 wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:18 am
sorry for im noy chasing old post , is that the cosplay can save to the game 's problem is slove ? Because I just find something

contributenothing
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by contributenothing »

miwagre wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:21 am
KS212 wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:07 am
miwagre wrote:

ok what is the process? because awhile back someone warned everyone NOT to put all the royal arms in our inventory because it will set off a flag later in the game and stop progression. I actually JUST beat titan. so how do i give myself the founder king sigil?
I gave myself all armiger weapons at the start of the game, but proceeded anyways. I held off on giving myself the Kings sigil until Armiger activation was actually possible. Once it was possible I bought the sigil using DrummerIX's shop edit table, and bing bang boom I was able to activate Armg Unleashed. Hadn't had any issues with progression, no flags preventing me from continuing. Everytime I picked up a new Royal Arm the game showed all 13 weapons already circling around me but there were no duplicates in the Royal Arms tab of the gear menu. This method seems fine.

To be super ultra safe though always make a backup save before you CE some wild shit in and chuck it in slot 15 where you're least likely to accidentally save over it.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

OleMagne wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:08 pm
Table to 'almost' all outfits.

Enable at title screen.
Load
Check gear menu - if the names are invisible, save in a new slot and reload that save.

NOTE: The game will remove locked stuff like noodle, kings knight etc when you load the game without this enabled. The only non-hardlocked outfits it doesn't remove are AC outfit, thermal suit, and outfits you can get ingame already.

Update 4: Added option to load 'illegal' outfits. They will reset upon reload if disable (except Episode gear if you've cleared them). Removed outfits that turn you invisible.
Update 3: Alternate version if file #2 does not work.
Update 2: Fixed disable part. Oops.
Update 1: Removed some outfits just as I uploaded. Will re-add them in a minute.
So i did tried yesterday to update your table to work with dev version (v1138403).
It did work but not completly, i can activate both scripts at the title screen, then i start loading a save, the screen become black, and the save stop loading at that point.
Then i disable both scripts, and the save finish loading, and i am in game with a few more costumes than before.
But only Nectis has new costumes, the rest of the team has not, this is probably the "bug" that block the loading of the save.

I don't know why it does that, any idea ?

Please find the script below

Another thing, there is a command in the debug menu to add "all" costumes in game, but a bunch of them are not working (character become invisible) and such, if i find a way to get the id of the current costume we are wearing, i could be able to update your table with all working costumes in game

EDIT :
I fixed the thing preventing from loading, it does work now, but there is a few costume i was able to get from the debug menu command than are not here
Attachments
ffxv_s_riot_all_outfits_4_v1138403.CT
Fixed something
(7.12 KiB) Downloaded 39 times
Last edited by acecel on Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.