Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Cielos »

bloodaxis wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:01 pm
[...]
Edit: Cielos updated damage modifier and break damage cap seemed to make my magic heal an enemy that shouldn't be healed by it and then immediately afterwards crash my game. Physical damage seemed to work fine though. Using non limit breaking magic seems to not crash, but if you use magic that already breaks the damage limit it crashes every time.
thanks for the report!
I don't have any limit break spell yet, so I've no way to test that crash for now. I'll have a look when I got one...
for the healing bug, it'd happened if the damage modifier is a negative number..
anyway, I'll do some test myself next time I play the game.
but can you tell me what's the range of the normal damage (without the damage multiplier script) is?
also the multiplier you use when you activated the script, and, if possible, the healing amount when the bug occurs?
thanks!
bloodaxis wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:53 pm
[...]
Edit: Cielos damage modifier doesn't seem to work when you're under the effect of Clairvoyancy (100% crit food). After testing some more the damage modifier doesn't seem to be applied to crits full stop, everything else looks like it gets the modified damage though.
I'll have a look at it as well.
I'm not sure I've the recipe for that yet, can you tell me the ingredient for this recipe so that I can try to unlock it if I haven't already?
thanks again~

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

I've been using a triple cast-Fireaga since the very early game, and it easily hits 9999's on just about everything. Not sure you need any special items for that, I think I just used the repair kit and a full compliment of Fire. Not sure what bumped it up to Fireaga from the lower leveled fire spells, but it might have just been stacking a bunch of fire elements and items. Should be fairly easy to hit damage cap+.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

If I enable Inf HP from the table in the very first post, the game crashes. That's the only setting that causes the game to crash.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Cielos wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:39 pm

I don't have any limit break spell yet, so I've no way to test that crash for now. I'll have a look when I got one...
To get a 'super powerful' spell, give yourself max Elemental energy (99) and fill a flask with ALL fire, ice and lightning, then add a 99x of a Treasure item in the 4th slot to raise the Potency of the spell to 999.

Without the limit break it will hit for 9999 damage, with the limit break it should hit 99999.

Ideally you want to make a Quintcast III with 999 potency. Though you can just stick with a single element if you like. What makes the spell stronger is the Potency. However many Treasure or Ingredient items you add in is what makes it stronger.

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

Still no way to hack SKILLS??(FISHING,COOK..)
Or multiplier exp to skills?

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

headshot0052 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:05 am
Still no way to hack SKILLS??(FISHING,COOK..)
Or multiplier exp to skills?
There is a skill experience multiplier in the table on the first post on the first page.

Fireflash
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fireflash »

Squall8 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:08 am
Fireflash wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:44 pm
Gizil wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:23 pm
My Inf Hp script just wont stop working all of a sudden. Never has for me. Are you enabling all scripts at the Title Screen? Are you using the official steam version? CE 6.7?
KS212 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:55 pm
Already considered this! BTW, my Inf MP already supports the Ring of the Lucii.
Yep. Turn everything on everything I want at the main menu. Most of the time it works. occasionally stops though. Official Steam release, no pirated version, and CE 6.7 64-bit.

davoodinator
Cheater
Cheater

Post by davoodinator »

wwhat about the adding and removing of guest chars using the spreadsheet data? That is what I'd really love to use

TifaLockhart
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TifaLockhart »

Is it possible to make a cheat that'll let you free roam as Gladiolus?? I really hate having to switch back and forth constantly. It'll be so beautiful if it is doable.
Last edited by TifaLockhart on Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

Update10.2
- updated damage multiplier, turns out the game have another adjust codes after the damage calculation, moved the manipulating process there, the healing bug (too much damage become healing) should be fixed now.
- updated ignore damage cap to raised damage cap, which allows you to set the damage limit now. read description for details.
haven't look into the the 100% crit food yet... will follow it up when I get that.

EDIT:
ha, it seems the script doesn't cover the spell damage after this update.
gotta work now, will trace the spell damage process next time I play the game. :D
Last edited by Cielos on Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

AP Gained Multiplier/Infinite AP

Drummer, your option is missing from latest table.

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

Thank you Cielios for adding the party/team part of the damage multiplier!

edit: what about a stat multiplier from items: isntead of editing the items stats themselves and using that option if there was something along the lines of x2 x4x10 the effects of accessories and the like? might be impossible...even irrelevant but lol itd be fun

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

justiny wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:23 am
AP Gained Multiplier/Infinite AP

Drummer, your option is missing from latest table.
I was having issues with it crashing my game if I enabled after loading save game in Steam. I made it Infinite AP for now that works for me. I can try looking at adding the Gain Multiplier back tomorrow.

iso3064
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iso3064 »

Hello,

So as someone that uses the "Special K" mod to stabilize my FFXV client from crashing, I can't seem to activate my "Infinite Armigar".

Perhaps the Special K injection has changed/moved the address?

davoodinator
Cheater
Cheater

Post by davoodinator »

I found this
[Link]

Symmetric key for encrypting and decrypting the save data:
02 96 09 5E 59 B0 6C 5E 9F 4F F5 65 22 F4 1C 5B 0D BB F4 83 48 87 C0 26

I'm assuming this is AES ?