Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by cdtrico »

Would it be possible to have free movement at all time? You randomly become unable to warp/sprint at times when you enter some areas like towns or gas stations, also would it be possible to change the regular on foot sprint speed/movement speed? I know Noctis can be a little slow, and he's a royal bum, but damn, he runs slower than me when I've eaten 10 hamburgers.

As for the other options I'm really content right now, thanks for all those, that's a lot of work that has been put in.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by cdtrico on Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ikkegwn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ikkegwn »

where do i find these so called "extra's"?

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

cdtrico wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:59 pm
Would it be possible to have free movement at all time? You randomly become unable to warp/sprint at times when you enter some areas like towns or gas stations, also would it be possible to change the regular on foot sprint speed/movement speed? I know Noctis can be a little slow, and he's a royal bum, but damn, he runs slower than me when I've eaten 10 hamburgers.

As for the other options I'm really content right now, thanks for all those, that's a lot of work that has been put in.
I second this request.

MancombSeepgood
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MancombSeepgood »

FadeTM wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:15 am
davoodinator wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:28 am
dexo wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:31 pm

This!! It’s what I’ve been waiting for.
Ps4 also has your custom Glaive, IIRC... That would be so cool
even better would be documentation on the save file structure so we can do this with a hex editor
from the ps4 version of the game we have this table with also items etc [Link]
it is been updating with the last version, but it works
this can be usefull also to Squall and Cielos, maybe?
This spreadsheet is actually quite a bit more extensive than what's in DrummerIX's table right now - all these values seem to be accurate. It even allows you to buy items that could only be unlocked in timed events that were already over by the time the PC version got released, namely the Assassin's Festival and the Chocobo Carnival (such as the Assassin's Robes and several pieces of fishing equipment).

I'm pretty sure the Chocobo Carnival will come to the PC version as well at some point (after all, they ran it twice for the PS4 version), but this might be the only way to unlock the weapons/costumes of the Assassin's festival since SE already said that was a one-time event. There's still no way to unlock the three exclusive recipes from those two events, though.
Last edited by MancombSeepgood on Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

The always able to warp/fast-travel seems like a bad idea, or at least an idea that probably would require lots of warnings. There are quite a few areas that do this for a reason, as it triggers a cut scene or phone call when you try to exit the area. I get annoyed every time I walk in a tunnel or canyon too, but I'd really hate to mess up my save game because I didn't trigger some quest trigger.

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

Sauce wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:21 pm
The always able to warp/fast-travel seems like a bad idea, or at least an idea that probably would require lots of warnings. There are quite a few areas that do this for a reason, as it triggers a cut scene or phone call when you try to exit the area. I get annoyed every time I walk in a tunnel or canyon too, but I'd really hate to mess up my save game because I didn't trigger some quest trigger.
Warp as in what noctis does using his weapons, the phasing.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

Anyone have a table for the DLC? Squall's One-Hit-Kill renders Inf HP useless as the mobs 1 hit as well, when enabled. The max rage script won't enable and I've narrowed it down to ~1500 addresses in Episode Gladiolus until I just crashed my client, lol.

bapexxx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bapexxx »

I made a stupid and terrible mistake.....
I was playing the main story and i forgot to turn off the cheat (inf ingredient) cheat etc when i jump on comrades.
Now my comrades save is kinda messed up my items are all 12425472123.
Any way to bring them back to normal Q_Q
I know I made a stupid mistake...
Or if anyone know how to delete comrades save and make a fresh start please let me know Q_Q

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

MancombSeepgood wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:01 pm
This spreadsheet is actually quite a bit more extensive than what's in DrummerIX's table right now - all these values seem to be accurate. It even allows you to buy items that could only be unlocked in timed events that were already over by the time the PC version got released, namely the Assassin's Festival and the Chocobo Carnival (such as the Assassin's Robes and several pieces of fishing equipment).

I'm pretty sure the Chocobo Carnival will come to the PC version as well at some point (after all, they ran it twice for the PS4 version), but this might be the only way to unlock the weapons/costumes of the Assassin's festival since SE already said that was a one-time event. There's still no way to unlock the three exclusive recipes from those two events, though.
It has the newly added accessories and probably the other newly added things item ids too, although I don't really know how to translate that into being usable in the shop override.

Edit: Cielos updated damage modifier and break damage cap seemed to make my magic heal an enemy that shouldn't be healed by it and then immediately afterwards crash my game. Physical damage seemed to work fine though. Using non limit breaking magic seems to not crash, but if you use magic that already breaks the damage limit it crashes every time.
Last edited by bloodaxis on Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I've updated my table with other items from the PS4 item id list. I also ported over the options I had been working on for the Windows Store version.

Let me know if you have issues.

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

Since you've updated your list with some items from the ps4 list, how exactly are they converted into the format we're using for items?
I mean if it were a simple hex>dec conversion that'd be nice, but that's definitely not it.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Genesis wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:17 pm
Since you've updated your list with some items from the ps4 list, how exactly are they converted into the format we're using for items?
I mean if it were a simple hex>dec conversion that'd be nice, but that's definitely not it.
I converted the big endian format of the list to little endian using Excel formula's. Fairly simple.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:11 pm
I've updated my table with other items from the PS4 item id list. I also ported over the options I had been working on for the Windows Store version.

Did you add the new accessories (Rare Metal, The Tall's Talisman, The Clever's Talisman,The Wanderer's Talisman and Trihead Heart) or am I just being blind?

Edit: Add these to the end of the item list in the table if anyone wants the new accessories and one new machinery, I might have fucked up converting to little endian but they seem to work.

Code: Select all

01065DA0:The wanderers talisman
0106585D:rare metal
01065D9E:the talls talisman
01065D9F:the clevers talisman
01065DA1:Trihead heart
010641A9:Flamebreath cannon

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

bloodaxis wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:30 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:11 pm

Did you add the new accessories (Rare Metal, The Tall's Talisman, The Clever's Talisman,The Wanderer's Talisman and Trihead Heart) or am I just being blind?

Edit: Add these to the end of the item list in the table if you want the new accessories and one new machinery, I might have fucked up converting to little endian but they seem to work.

Code: Select all

01065DA0:The wanderers talisman
0106585D:rare metal
01065D9E:the talls talisman
01065D9F:the clevers talisman
01065DA1:Trihead heart
010641A9:Flamebreath cannon
Those were in another part of the spreadsheet. I've updated my table with them. Thanks.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:50 pm
Those were in another part of the spreadsheet. I've updated my table with them. Thanks.
Yeah easy to get lost in the sea of tabs in that spreadsheet. :D

Edit: Cielos damage modifier doesn't seem to work when you're under the effect of Clairvoyancy (100% crit food). After testing some more the damage modifier doesn't seem to be applied to crits full stop, everything else looks like it gets the modified damage though.