Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Genesis »

I don't know if I'm doing it wrong, but the damage multiplier doesn't seem? to be working, ignore cap working fine however.

*Edit*
It's definitely working...but the "multiplier" isn't really giving the boost it says.
You'd think a 10 times multiplier would make a 9k warp strike to 90k, but its not.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

senseirain wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:51 pm
How to use Weapon/Accesories/Item Finder? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?
Christ, here... gonna quote my own post... If you can't be bothered putting out a MINIMUM of effort next time, you don't deserve help.
KS212 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:21 pm
Ok so I finally got the Weapon/Accessories finder/swapper to work... Here's what I did:

1) Load game to title screen
2) Load CE, attach ffxv_s.exe process, attach table, enable EITHER the Weapon or Accessory editor, only one at a time
3) Load savegame (MUST be at least at a point AFTER you have gotten the Regalia back)
4) Go to a Weapons shop and buy a bunch of the same item... like Broadsword x50 or Bronze Bangle x50, however many you want
5) Open Camp menu, go to Items, then move to the Accessory or Weapons tab, whichever one you want to do swapping for
6) Alt tab to CE and set the 'Choose One' dropdown to the item you bought a bunch of earlier... in this case, either Bronze Bangle or Broadsword
7) Alt tab back to the game, then Sort Inventory

**At this point, it may crash. If it crashes there is a problem with your setup somewhere**

7) If it does not crash, alt-tab back to CE, you will see that it has now found the item
8) Click the 2nd dropdown (the found item) and change it to whatever you want, lets say I want a Ribbon, I'll pick Ribbon from the drop down.
9) Alt tab back to game, back out of the Inventory one step... so you are now at the menu with the choices Check and Order
10) Go back into the Inventory (pick Check) and go to the Weapon or Accessory tab, whichever one you swapped, you will see your swapped item in the list... in this case I should have 1x Ribbon
11) From here, you can alt tab back to CE, and you will see that it has found your INITIAL item (Bronze Bangle or Broadsword) again, you can once again doubleclick the 2nd dropdown (found item) and change it to something else that you want. If you want more of the same item, pick the same item again.. in my case I'd pick Ribbon again because I want a total of 4 Ribbons (one for each party member).
12) Repeat Steps 9 to 11 for whatever you want... and however many items you want.

Once you are done swapping/creating your Accessories/Weapons... Do NOT go to try to equip them yet!! Back out of the Camp menu completely, and SAVE YOUR GAME. Then LOAD your game. Once your game has loaded, NOW you can equip your new gear.

Another word of warning is when creating/swapping, make sure you are not equipping any of the type of Accessory or Weapon you are trying to swap. If you are trying to swap Bronze Bangle for example... MAKE SURE NOBODY IS EQUIPPING BRONZE BANGLE, it will cause ALL sorts of problems. Same with Weapons... do not have the weapon that you want to swap equipped.

Otherwise... that's pretty much it. I can't explain it any simpler... Much thanks to Squall8 for making these options, you have saved me arguably the worst headache in the game, which is farming for 8x Magitek Suit V2's...
You will also need to wait for Squall to update his table anyway coz the latest update broke everything.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Not sure how many options work atm, only thing that i've got working was "Load Weapons/Accessories stats"

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

Update10.1
- updated damage multiplier, the process were implemented right where the game is reading the attack of the weapon/spell, while the actual damage output were calculated with other factors like strength, magic and stuff, which makes the results not accurate. e.g., even when you set the multiplier to 0, you can still deal damage to the enemy. the updated script moved the process much further in where the actual damage output is being calculated. as a result the multiplied value is accurate now.
not all the scripts a thoroughly tested on the new game update...
so, test away~

///**************************************///
Genesis wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:59 pm
I don't know if I'm doing it wrong, but the damage multiplier doesn't seem? to be working, ignore cap working fine however.

*Edit*
It's definitely working...but the "multiplier" isn't really giving the boost it says.
You'd think a 10 times multiplier would make a 9k warp strike to 90k, but its not.
thanks for testing~
yea, the just updated script should have this covered, see if it's working properly now~

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

Seems to be working properly~
Thanks for the update.

lordlucifer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lordlucifer »

Koshiko wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:15 pm
lordlucifer wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:43 am
KS212 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:40 am

You guys do know there is no achievement for completing Pitioss dungeon yeah? Only reason to do it is to get the Black Hood, which you can just give yourself the item using DrummerIX's table.
but no clip that will be great
you dont need to flying Regalia ! or you dont need to drive it, because it very slow!
You can always do what I did and set Chocobo glide gravity to -10, which will let you hop over tons of invisible walls.
but i must ride chochobo? can noctis do it by himself?

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Updated table.

davoodinator
Cheater
Cheater

Post by davoodinator »

tontsa00 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:59 pm
Just got 106 mb update, wonder what it does ?
was it a dependancy library update

nope EXE was updated

hmmmm

valz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by valz »

Have All Potions
Have All Ingredients

how to use these two function because it seem not working on my game ?

SpiritNRW
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by SpiritNRW »

@Drummer, Squall, Cielos (...and others of course for testing etc.)

Thank you very much for your Work/Time! :)

BestRegards
Spirit

kodomeow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kodomeow »

thganks for the tools man
can you make force go to camp or car during adamantoise hunt?
or make the npcs stay in your party without leaving after the battle end
thanks

powerhouse
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by powerhouse »

I was wondering if it is possible to make an easy summon case with each of the different summons that you can have? If not that's okay, I can dream. 8-)

davoodinator
Cheater
Cheater

Post by davoodinator »

FadeTM wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:15 am
davoodinator wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:28 am
dexo wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:31 pm

This!! It’s what I’ve been waiting for.
Ps4 also has your custom Glaive, IIRC... That would be so cool
even better would be documentation on the save file structure so we can do this with a hex editor
from the ps4 version of the game we have this table with also items etc [Link]
it is been updating with the last version, but it works
this can be usefull also to Squall and Cielos, maybe?
this seems like a save editing guide

which is wonderful but the PC save seems to be encoded differently than PS4 unfortunately :(

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

davoodinator wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:19 pm

which is wonderful but the PC save seems to be encoded differently than PS4 unfortunately :(
Considering the PS4 save was SIX HUNDRED FUCKING MEGABYTES LARGE... I would say the PC ver being different is a DAMN GOOD THING! :P

KruKru
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KruKru »

Any chance for a 100% droprate?