Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Cielos »

timechaos69 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:31 pm
celios: is it possible to do the same thign with the damage script that you did with undead and mp? where you can do team or just one character?
done:
Update9.1
- updated enable, damage multiplier can be applied to the team or individual member now, check description for details.
- added some more pointers.
test away~
EDIT:
ar, I've just tested it a bit, and there's a crash in battle.
I was lazy and try to avoid the bad pointer check...
so, I'd advise you not to use that for the time being until I fixed it. just use the Update9 table for the time being.

///*********************************************///
KS212 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:40 pm
Cielos wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:45 pm
Two small things if you don't mind...

1) How do you rebind the key for the auto dodge? You've got it bound to LMB only, I want to rebind to X on a gamepad (xbox layout, ABXY)

2) Can you update your inf MP to work with the Ring of the Lucii as well? You get this during Chapter 13
1. as you may suspected, I don't use a gamepad for the game. one thing you can do is to use something like AutoHotKey. first you should edit the script so that the hotkey used isn't bind with a game's default key. like numpad0 or something (refer to this [Link] for the keycodes), then use AutoHotKey to bind the gamepad X to numpad0.
of course it'd be mush easier for you if I just find the game's input thread. I remember I found them on the demo when I was searching for something else.
come to think of it, it could be useful when I'm finally bored enough to look in to the noclip cheat, to make sure it would work on gamepad config as well... but the finding were lost for a while, and I'm lazy to do that again......
anyway I may add an option to make it always on soon, as I find it even with auto evade on, I can still be damaged during attack, as oppose to what I was thinking (that auto evade would evade incoming attack even when I'm attacking...).

2. Chapter 13......... guess what Chapter I'm in now?
Chapter 3
by the time I'm there, Squall8 would most likely made one already, so.... :roll:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Cielos on Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Fireflash wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:44 pm
Gizil wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:23 pm
My Inf Hp script just wont stop working all of a sudden. Never has for me. Are you enabling all scripts at the Title Screen? Are you using the official steam version? CE 6.7?
KS212 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:55 pm
Already considered this! BTW, my Inf MP already supports the Ring of the Lucii.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

so until now is no possible to change 5th npc? i just wanna fake lightning

g.a.u
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by g.a.u »

Is key item dungeon seal key usable ?

Gizil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gizil »

Squall8 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:08 am
Are you enabling all scripts at the Title Screen? Are you using the official steam version? CE 6.7?
No
Are you using the official steam version?
Yes
CE 6.7
Yes

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

Caves and tunnels have some condition in this game that cause the game to recalculate HP, I wouldn't be surprised if it was also true for any "indoor" area that stops you from traveling to your car. But depending on what options you have enabled, you can see your HP suddenly just drop to 1 just like you're poisoned. It happened in the demo, and preview leak too.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Squall8 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:08 am

Already considered this! BTW, my Inf MP already supports the Ring of the Lucii.
Oh it does? Nice, I'll use yours then!

And heh, that one thing is the only thing that makes Armiger Unleashed feel like a SLIGHT downgrade, it was cool having the Unlimited Blade Works effect of all the weapons constantly assaulting the target while you attack. I understand they had to balance it somehow coz when AU is active, Noctis effectively has the damage output of all 4 bros... AU removes the bros from the fight so their damage has to be made up for, but still... :P

Remember you can use the training room in Tutorial mode for this, will probably make your life a lot easier as its a hidden/invisible timer.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Cielos wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:58 pm
No idea what chapter you're in, gonna guess around 5-6? :P But yeah Squall has made one so I'll use his.

Did you effectively just 'hook' the Black Hood's effect with auto evade? Just curious because that accessory gives you always auto evade (with an MP cost). But you have to not be attacking. If you're attacking you'll get smacked out of the attack.

If you simply hooked that effect, then its fine, I'll just use the accessory. I was under the impression your auto evade would evade even in the middle of an attack.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Gizil wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:15 am
Sauce wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:46 am
I have yet to experience this. Been doing a run through all endgame dungeons. Are you guys using my most updated table, more importantly the one that fixed a few HP issues? If so, take note of which scripts you have active or any other conditions you might notice so I can recreate this.
g.a.u wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:13 am
No, most key items aren't, unless acquired through the questline.
KS212 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:11 am
I've barely had the time to play around with this, but when I did it was so damn fun! Cant wait to play around with this some more.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Squall8 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:28 am

I've barely had the time to play around with this, but when I did it was so damn fun! Cant wait to play around with this some more.
Hehe, it turns the game into a super lite ver of Devil May Cry almost. Best feature they've added, ever.

Only other cheat I can think of for AU is possibly make the chain input window longer... The way it is right now you have to tap Circle (I use gamepad, Type B config, Square is attack, Circle is warp) slightly after Noct glows during the chain, but the input window is set as such so you cannot button mash it. You HAVE to 'just frame input' correctly.

A cheat to allow 'mashing' or to at least greatly increase the input window so you can press at any time during the glow would make input easier for those who aren't good at these kinds of games/inputs.

Woodles
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Woodles »

So I have been messing with this awhile. I missed getting the Stable Helixhorn, and neither the "Item Finder", "Weapon Finder" (for the Ultima Blade) nor the "Have All Treasures" scripts work. They all refuse to activated. I have tried them outside of game, in the main menu, and in game, and it never works. What am I doing wrong?

davoodinator
Cheater
Cheater

Post by davoodinator »

dexo wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:31 pm
FadeTM wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:42 am
Thanks for your hard work!
is it possible for one of you to add the option "add guest member to the party"?
The guests that can be added are:
1) Iris
2) Ardyn (no battle)
3) Cor 1
4) Cor Old
5) Kingsglaive PG character "Glaive"
6) Aranea
7) Umbra
8) Ravus

and of course Prompto, Ignis, Gladio

maybe there are more, for example Gentiana, but you have to check. On the PS4 version there was Gentiana and Titan

Thanks!
This!! It’s what I’ve been waiting for.
Ps4 also has your custom Glaive, IIRC... That would be so cool
even better would be documentation on the save file structure so we can do this with a hex editor

xajip
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy XV +18 (table Update9.1)

Post by xajip »

Nvm all fixed.
Last edited by xajip on Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

lordlucifer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lordlucifer »

Squall8 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:28 am
Gizil wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:15 am
Sauce wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:46 am
I have yet to experience this. Been doing a run through all endgame dungeons. Are you guys using my most updated table, more importantly the one that fixed a few HP issues? If so, take note of which scripts you have active or any other conditions you might notice so I can recreate this.
g.a.u wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:13 am
No, most key items aren't, unless acquired through the questline.
KS212 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:11 am
bro, please make noclip cheat / walkthrough wall or something like that
that will be amazing
because i want to go to pittios ruin but regalia F fly like a shit! and that dungeon is shit too
so noclip cheat will help

Thanks bro

DosDeosos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DosDeosos »

Thanks for your hard work. Any progress through item lists?