Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KruKru
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by KruKru »

cdtrico wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:38 am
KruKru wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:40 am
Can someone explain how to use the ID shop? I'm new to this.
You enable it, then enable the 5 jmp thingy, then choose what item you want to get when you buy something (anything) and go to a shop (for instance the one in the regalia) and buy something like a potion, instead of the potion you'll get the item that you selected.
That was simple! Thanks for the help :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

muccmaster
Cheater
Cheater

Post by muccmaster »

No matter when I activate this table it crashes my game. All I'm trying to use is exp multiplier, never had a problem with any other table before. I'm wondering if it has to do with the debug stuff I had to activate in cheat engine to get Star Ocean TLH table to work. Anyone else not able to use squall's table at all due to crashing?

Edit: Everyone else's tables work fine so it's just squalls that is messed up. Can someone please make a simple exp/tech exp multiplier table that doesn't crash or fix squalls? His table crashes even with nothing enabled.

Rangi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rangi »

muccmaster wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:39 pm
No matter when I activate this table it crashes my game. All I'm trying to use is exp multiplier, never had a problem with any other table before. I'm wondering if it has to do with the debug stuff I had to activate in cheat engine to get Star Ocean TLH table to work. Anyone else not able to use squall's table at all due to crashing?

Edit: Everyone else's tables work fine so it's just squalls that is messed up. Can someone please make a simple exp/tech exp multiplier table that doesn't crash or fix squalls? His table crashes even with nothing enabled.
Weird how that crashes for you, just tested Squal's table and everything works fine, even the EXP / Tech EXP multiplier

triguntrigun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by triguntrigun »

muccmaster wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:39 pm

It also crashes for me. Steam version no fixes applied.

Accelerate
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Accelerate »

Correct me, FFXV have a multiplayer expansion. I hope, there are no chances to get a game developer ban from a hacking exp in single campaign right?

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

I briefly looked into the table, random crash likely caused by the table logic.
author needs to update it taking into account injected "jmp" may generate 14 bytes code.
this happens when alloc allocates mem far from the original code. and this causes CE to use "jmp far" what in turn generates 14 bytes code which overwrites more than expected by author.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

Cielos, it'd be cool if you could add a walk/run speed multiplier for Noctis like you did for riding Chocobos. I'm curious if something like that would let you max out Gladiolus' Survival skill faster since that seems to be dependent on the number of steps you've taken. Just a random thought I had today.

muccmaster
Cheater
Cheater

Post by muccmaster »

So finally somehow got the exp multiplier options to work in squalls trainer however the gil/ap pointer option always causes a crash.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

muccmaster wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:18 pm
So finally somehow got the exp multiplier options to work in squalls trainer however the gil/ap pointer option always causes a crash.
Gil and AP is very easy to search for yourself, just do a 4 byte search for however much you have, sell/buy some shit and gain/use some ap and search for the new value a couple times.

muccmaster
Cheater
Cheater

Post by muccmaster »

bloodaxis wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:24 pm
muccmaster wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:18 pm
Gil and AP is very easy to search for yourself, just do a 4 byte search for however much you have, sell/buy some shit and gain/use some ap and search for the new value a couple times.
Oh yeah I know how to search for things as simple as that, just thought I'd mention that the option in the table crashes the game.

eyelsi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eyelsi »

cdtrico wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:29 pm
eyelsi wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:58 pm
Squall8 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:53 pm

Add these to the DDL. Also be sure to grab an updated ID list from my table if you haven't already.

16905804:Sword of the Wise
16905805:Axe of the Conqueror
16905806:Bow of the Clever
16905807:Swords of the Wanderer
16905808:Blade of the Mystic
16905809:Star of the Rogue
16905810:Sword of the Tall
16905811:Shield of the Just
16905812:Mace of the Fierce
16905813:Scepter of the Pious
16905814:Trident of the Oracle
16905815:Katana of the Warrior
16905816:Sword of the Father

All armiger weapons. People have been asking a lot for these.
Please add mythic color samples for the car...
If you wanna remodel your car, use the "Ignore recipe Ingredients" option, then talk to Cindy, the game will think you have all things (tested it myself, safe to activate during play), I used it to color all my chocobos too, and when fishing you can have every lure/string/rod/reel, then I just turn it off until I get stuff during lay :D .
Oh the ignore recipe ingredients work. So far all the features of squall, drummer, and cielos works for my game.
but I still don't have the option to choose any of the mythic colors for my car. I can however choose any other colors and apply it even though I don't have the materials for it. which is what the script is for.

Also regarding Blazefire Saber XV. Still not in the weapon finder list as well.

Sikareus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sikareus »

I know this is a lame request, but I accidentally sold my Engine Blade (not knowing I would want it later). How could I use CE to get that back?

StrifeLeonhart
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by StrifeLeonhart »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:19 pm
StrifeLeonhart wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:43 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:55 pm
I was letting the others do most of the hacking for this game, but thought a Shop Override Item ID option would be useful. Here it is. The jmps produced by CE were 14 bytes for me in my testing, so I accounted for that. I enabled it after loading a save game.

Big thanks to Squall8 for the Item ID's he already had as I borrowed those for this option.

This in theory should let you get items with the correct ability as it let's the game code add the item to your inventory. I tested Black Hood and appeared to dodge attacks with it when I bought it using this option. Enjoy!
DrummerIX, I was going over the list of [Link] and noticed that some of them are missing or simply not in game, for example Ring of Resistance and Nixperience Band, so I wanted to verify by asking you, are these in game?
If it's DLC, then you may have to have it before you can get it. I'm not sure. The latest table has those Item ID's, so you will have to try buying it and if it doesn't give it to you, then it has something to do with DLC.
You sir are a genius DrummerIX, I had your older table so I couldn't see these accessories, I was able to see them as soon as I updated the table.
However since I'm using 3DM version, I can add these accessories but when I save game and than load, they simply disappear.

So if anyone really wants to use some of them, add them and use on your game play session each time you load the game.
I just wanted to report on that in case someone else wanted to try the same thing.

DarkWave0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarkWave0 »

I wanted to do some gameplay enhancing cheats myself, but sadly my pc cannot handle cheat engine + FFXV at the same time.
Some pet peeves I wanted solved since the console edition were:
- Enable full combat moveset outside of combat
- Enable some form of manual control over attacks that are normally decided by the game based on distance to the enemy target
- Always enable airstepping no matter how far player is away from the enemy target
- Make player's attacks not move at variable distances towards the enemy target but have a set range that is always the same
- Switch between weapon sets during gameplay
- create dedicated button combinations for some moves like the magic's warpdash so that it doesn't require equipping magic
- make player targetting respond to the left stick instead of where the camera is looking
- make player targetting respond even during attacks
- make directional input attacks (like greatsword's back+attack charge move) always work, and NOT just after doing a normal attack first
- disable the auto walk to quest point thing that happens when holding attack
- enable activation of armiger even when the bar is not full
- enable activation of armiger even in the air

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

DarkWave0 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:37 am
I wanted to do some gameplay enhancing cheats myself, but sadly my pc cannot handle cheat engine + FFXV at the same time.
Some pet peeves I wanted solved since the console edition were:
- Enable full combat moveset outside of combat
- Enable some form of manual control over attacks that are normally decided by the game based on distance to the enemy target
- Always enable airstepping no matter how far player is away from the enemy target
- Make player's attacks not move at variable distances towards the enemy target but have a set range that is always the same
- Switch between weapon sets during gameplay
- create dedicated button combinations for some moves like the magic's warpdash so that it doesn't require equipping magic
- make player targetting respond to the left stick instead of where the camera is looking
- make player targetting respond even during attacks
- make directional input attacks (like greatsword's back+attack charge move) always work, and NOT just after doing a normal attack first
- disable the auto walk to quest point thing that happens when holding attack
- enable activation of armiger even when the bar is not full
- enable activation of armiger even in the air
Most of these would need to be done with the mod tool, which is not out yet. The one's that could potentially be doable with cheat engine I bolded. You're going to have to wait on a lot of that stuff though.