Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by tontsa00 »

If i remember correctly, that Hunter Rank is locked into certain ranks in each chapter, so if you go past rank that is locked for different chapter, ofcourse it will crash game.

I would suggest doing hunting missions normally, think everything unlocks at chapter 9 ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

tontsa00 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:08 pm
If i remember correctly, that Hunter Rank is locked into certain ranks in each chapter, so if you go past rank that is locked for different chapter, ofcourse it will crash game.

I would suggest doing hunting missions normally, think everything unlocks at chapter 9 ?
I've only been doing side quests, still at chapter 3, got my hunter rank to 10 using a 10 times multiplier (which made it level once per quest), didn't crash at all, didn't test any further since I only played this morning though.

Kylie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kylie »

justiny wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:42 pm
Kylie wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:28 pm
So I'm unsure if this is a combination issue of me using Kal's Steam overhead fix and Reshade, or Reshade alone but..
Inf MP and Inf Stamina is a guaranteed crash or freeze along with No magic cool down and the xp multiplier even on 2 default.
Are you playing on windows store or origin version? Either of these 2 versions will have different addresses from steam.
Nope. Good ol' Steam. Got the crowbar and stuff. .. Soo not sure whats wrong really.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

KS212 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:32 pm
Its just the fact that my comparison was using a variable that was different for my character than yours. Think of it like this, if I used a comparison for [rbx+200],0 (lets just say that offset pertains to a status effect level), since the script is checking if that value is a 0, if you had that effect active and I didn't then health would be working for me and not you. When viewing differences between player and enemies, you don't know what offsets pertains to what until you put everything together. What I did here was compare the character sting values, something I did in the beginning, but changed because I wanted to see if I could find one offset that would support all guest characters, which it did at least for Iris. For now it only supports the 4 main characters, but I'll add the remaining guest characters a bit later.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:55 pm
Add these to the DDL. Also be sure to grab an updated ID list from my table if you haven't already.

16905804:Sword of the Wise
16905805:Axe of the Conqueror
16905806:Bow of the Clever
16905807:Swords of the Wanderer
16905808:Blade of the Mystic
16905809:Star of the Rogue
16905810:Sword of the Tall
16905811:Shield of the Just
16905812:Mace of the Fierce
16905813:Scepter of the Pious
16905814:Trident of the Oracle
16905815:Katana of the Warrior
16905816:Sword of the Father

All armiger weapons. People have been asking a lot for these.

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

Squall8 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:37 pm
cdtrico wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:56 am
KS212 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:27 pm
Sorry about this guys, still works for me, but perhaps my comparisons are off a bit for you guys. Updated those two scripts. Let me know if they work for you now.
teinousi wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:52 am
Already in the table.
headshot0052 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:29 am
For chocobo levels, its not about experience, the level based on ride time. I have yet to find this timer. I manipulated all timers in the chocobo structure to no avail. And searching for unknown value that constantly increase (yes I considered hopping off and searching for a stopped timer) return way too many results to even experiment with. Still looking into it. As for skill level I haven't put much effort into this mainly because I couldn't care less about this, the rewards you gain are garbage. However, due the volume of requests for this I will pick it back up. I'm currently looking into adding party members and invoking specific summons.
Infinite Status Duration is working for me again, it still randomly goes away but I am not sure what causes it, I know resting does, also, I think it happens when I eat now, which isn't a big deal atall, just chug another potion.

Thanks for the hard work!

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

cdtrico wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:54 pm
If you freeze the Level and timer as well it ensures they remain. Freezing values at 0 also will get rid of unwanted status effects.

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

Squall8 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:55 pm
cdtrico wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:54 pm
If you freeze the Level and timer as well it ensures they remain. Freezing values at 0 also will get rid of unwanted status effects.
Yes, thank you, I noticed that while playing around with it earlier, I've been using that nifty magitek barrier though, Noctis doesn't even take fall damage with it on :D .

While I'm quoting you, would it be possible to add the "Founder King's Sigil" to the list of accessories? It's an item that should be taken from the statue once you've collected all 13 Armiger weapons, equipping it would allow you to use Armiger Unleashed, a powered up version of the Armiger state, but after using Drummer's Shop override the statue that's supposed to give it to me (the Founder King's Statue in the area where you first get your first Royal Arm) doesn't give it, I suppose this is because of story flags (I already made a backup save just in case anyway should something not unlock).

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

cdtrico wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:10 pm
Try buying 12 of the 13 royal arms. Find one out in the world and see if that triggers anything. If not I'll have to find the ID when I collect it.

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

Squall8 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:34 pm
cdtrico wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:10 pm
Try buying 12 of the 13 royal arms. Find one out in the world and see if that triggers anything. If not I'll have to find the ID when I collect it.
All right, I’ll try that, I did get the achievement weirdly enough.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

cdtrico wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:48 pm
Doesn't work.. Doesn't even look like adding all of them will have an affect on the armiger.. Kind of hard to tell at my current progression. Will have to compare when I only have one royal arm collected. Probably best to collect these normally.

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

Squall8 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:56 pm
cdtrico wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:48 pm
Doesn't work.. Doesn't even look like adding all of them will have an affect on the armiger.. Kind of hard to tell at my current progression. Will have to compare when I only have one royal arm collected. Probably best to collect these normally.
Really? I'm thinking this has to do with certain flags I guess, what i do know all of those carry over to NG+ and I only need one more from hidden ones, the rest is story for me.

Oh well.

EDIT: I can confirm that they at least appear when I use armiger, so that works, I'll test when I get to the part that I can get the last weapon separately and report back if it works obtaining the sigil then, though that might take some time, as I don't know when Myrlwood opens up.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

cdtrico wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:14 pm
I'm just going to rush through the game, grab the id for the acc. I'm at least hoping that works. Looks like shit gets triggered too when interacting with the statue..

You could always fly there!

Rangi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rangi »

Squall8 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:24 pm
I'm just going to rush through the game, grab the id for the acc. I'm at least hoping that works. Looks like shit gets triggered too when interacting with the statue..

As you are moving through the game, any possibilities to have an "Add party member" script? I don't have high hopes for them seeing as it would probably crash when activated but some of the guests like Iris or Aranea would be cool do have around when doing end content

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

Squall8 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:24 pm
cdtrico wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:14 pm

So I flew there and obtaining the last one legit didn't work either, so I guess it's bound to the story, I mean you only get the last royal arm in chapter 13 officially so I guess that's normal.