Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
qweasdzxc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by qweasdzxc17 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:55 pm
EDIT 1.5:
Cielos had a nice solution to the issue of whether the jmp CE produces is 5 bytes or 14. Big thanks to him. This EDIT uses his solution to only have the one option that should work always.

EDIT 2:
Back to the drawing board on a solution that works all the time. What I came up with is You enable the option either at main menu or after a save game, but also enable the option Check If JMP 5 Bytes afterwards. This appeared to work for me whether I enabled at main menu or after loading a game. I apologize for the issues. Try this one and let me know.
I've been reading some of the code, but i still don't understand the solution. What is it actually?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Squall8 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:35 am
PS4 (via savewizard) has cheats that just 'insert' items into your inventory a la the old gameshark/codebreaker style of 'have all items'.

Looking at your unfinished code for the have all ingredients/treasures, its pretty damn similar to that, either a LOT of single lines that give one item each or possibly a code rolled up into an auto repeat.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Sauce wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:57 am
KS212 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:01 am
Ok this is weird... I got this working ONCE... the first time I tried it. After buying and saving something now everytime I try to buy an item, the game crashes after making an 'alert' sort of noise... Even if I enable the script at the main menu, it will enable, I can pick the item from the drop down, but it will crash at the buy part...

Im trying to buy a Ribbon or Safety Bit, haven't tried any others beyond these yet.
If you're getting an alert type noise (like metal gear), you're likely using one of Kaiden's mods.

No idea how that will interact with anything, but that is usually what gives the noise when a game crashes and you have one of his mods active.
Yeah that's probably it. I am using his new custom Special K + custom Reshade. Special K to remove almost all the hitching problems/erattic framedropping and Reshade coz LumaSharpen + TAA = looks freaking AMAZING.

I doubt Special K would interfere with these codes though... At least they haven't so far.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

qweasdzxc17 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:13 am
DrummerIX wrote:
EDIT 1.5:
Cielos had a nice solution to the issue of whether the jmp CE produces is 5 bytes or 14. Big thanks to him. This EDIT uses his solution to only have the one option that should work always.

EDIT 2:
Back to the drawing board on a solution that works all the time. What I came up with is You enable the option either at main menu or after a save game, but also enable the option Check If JMP 5 Bytes afterwards. This appeared to work for me whether I enabled at main menu or after loading a game. I apologize for the issues. Try this one and let me know.
I've been reading some of the code, but i still don't understand the solution. What is it actually?
Cielos solution was to change the jmp return of the code cave to jmp AOB+e, which always jmps back as if CE gave it a 14 byte jmp. This works if you don't have anymore nop's after the jmp. In my example, I have one nop after the jmp which makes it a total of 15 bytes if CE makes it a 14 byte jmp. So the solution he gave me was off by one for my purposes. It works if you change the jmp return in the code cave to jmp AOB+f.

You have to make the code cave for when CE uses a 14 byte jmp, so you need at least 14 bytes or more and code the code cave for that option.

My solution was to use lua afterwards to check if the jmp is 5 bytes. If so, put in some extra nop's that are needed for when it is 5 bytes.

I like Cielos solution because it doesn't require the user to enable another option. Both work fairly well though.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

@drunmerIX

If I use your table to change item sell at shop, will I still able to change its stats(HP, MP etc) after I bought it and keeps its effect?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

vosszaa wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:48 am
@drunmerIX

If I use your table to change item sell at shop, will I still able to change its stats(HP, MP etc) after I bought it and keeps its effect?
I don't have anything that changes stats, but you might could use Squall8's table (The Weapon and Accessory Finder) to find it and change its stats that way. I'm not sure. I haven't played past the first shop so far, so I'm not using anything at the moment. I've been playing other backlog RPG's and letting Squall8 and Cielos do their thing with this game.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:51 am
vosszaa wrote:
@drunmerIX

I don't have anything that changes stats, but you might could use Squall8's table (The Weapon and Accessory Finder) to find it and change its stats that way. I'm not sure. I haven't played past the first shop so far, so I'm not using anything at the moment. I've been playing other backlog RPG's and letting Squall8 and Cielos do their thing with this game.
Yeah that's what i mean. Im planning to use your table to get the legit version of item first then use Squall8 table to change its stats afterwards. Should be okay right?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

vosszaa wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:08 am
Yeah that's what i mean. Im planning to use your table to get the legit version of item first then use Squall8 table to change its stats afterwards. Should be okay right?
I don't see why it wouldn't work. The shop code just gives you an item you choose the way the game is coded to. It shouldn't have any negative side effects like not able to modify stats.

vain117
Cheater
Cheater

Post by vain117 »

vosszaa wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:08 am
DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:51 am
vosszaa wrote:
@drunmerIX

Yes, it works. I'm currently using the working version of Black Hood (acquired through DrummerIX's table) with modified stats (using Squall8's table).

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:22 am
qweasdzxc17 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:13 am
DrummerIX wrote:
EDIT 1.5:

EDIT 2:
Cielos solution was to change the jmp return of the code cave to jmp AOB+e, which always jmps back as if CE gave it a 14 byte jmp. This works if you don't have anymore nop's after the jmp. In my example, I have one nop after the jmp which makes it a total of 15 bytes if CE makes it a 14 byte jmp. So the solution he gave me was off by one for my purposes. It works if you change the jmp return in the code cave to jmp AOB+f.

You have to make the code cave for when CE uses a 14 byte jmp, so you need at least 14 bytes or more and code the code cave for that option.

My solution was to use lua afterwards to check if the jmp is 5 bytes. If so, put in some extra nop's that are needed for when it is 5 bytes.

I like Cielos solution because it doesn't require the user to enable another option. Both work fairly well though.
acutally, that was a typo (should be "+f" instead of "+e" for your script), sorry for the confusion!

just use "jmp AOB+x" for the return jump, where x is whatever the the byte size the injection code would take if it's a 14 bytes jump code.
if it'd took up 17 bytes, then it's "jmp AOB+11" then.

e.g.

Code: Select all

originalcode5_ignoregil:
readmem(setFlagIfEnoughGilToEat,16)
//db 0F 85 B6 03 00 00 3B D1 0F 9D C3 E9 AE 03 00 00
//jne ffxv_s.exe+9C23F0
//cmp edx,ecx
//setge bl
//jmp ffxv_s.exe+9C23F2

exit5:
jmp setFlagIfEnoughGilToEat+10
this way, no matter the injection jmp took 5 bytes or 14 bytes, the script won't jmp back to a mess when it finished its work.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

DrummerIX wrote:
I was letting the others do most of the hacking for this game, but thought a Shop Override Item ID option would be useful. Here it is. The jmps produced by CE were 14 bytes for me in my testing, so I accounted for that. I enabled it after loading a save game.

Big thanks to Squall8 for the Item ID's he already had as I borrowed those for this option.

This in theory should let you get items with the correct ability as it let's the game code add the item to your inventory. I tested Black Hood and appeared to dodge attacks with it when I bought it using this option. Enjoy!

EDIT 1:
CE seems to do 5 byte jumps if you Enable at the Main Menu or it could be whenever it decides too depending on available memory. I have 2 options now that do the same thing. If I enable at Main Menu with the first option, it appears to work okay for me. If enabling after loading a save game, the second option works for me. After loading a save game, CE usually does the 14 byte jumps for me. Anyway, this game seems weird to hack in some ways. Hope this one of these options works better for you.

EDIT 1.5:

EDIT 2:
So I attempted to use your table, ran CE in 64 bit, started the script at the title menu and I immediately get this error:

And I can't activate the jump script. I'm not sure if I'm activating it at the wrong time or what.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

zachillios wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:35 am
So I attempted to use your table, ran CE in 64 bit, started the script at the title menu and I immediately get this error:

And I can't activate the jump script. I'm not sure if I'm activating it at the wrong time or what.
I'm using Steam. If you have something else, I guess it don't work. If you have 3DM, you can maybe PM me the .exe and I can see what I can do. I don't want to download the whole thing. If you have Origin or Windows Store, I'm not sure I can do anything as I don't want to buy it there.

You are saying YES to run LUA code when you load the table, right. It requires that also.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:49 am
zachillios wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:35 am

I'm using Steam. If you have something else, I guess it don't work. If you have 3DM, you can maybe PM me the .exe and I can see what I can do. I don't want to download the whole thing. If you have Origin or Windows Store, I'm not sure I can do anything as I don't want to buy it there.

You are saying YES to run LUA code when you load the table, right. It requires that also.
Yeah this is the Steam version as well. I'm using the Special K performance mod, so that may be messing with it. I'll try to look into it.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

zachillios wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:06 am
Yeah this is the Steam version as well. I'm using the Special K performance mod, so that may be messing with it. I'll try to look into it.
I installed Special K v 0.9.8 from 3/7/18 and could still use the table fine. Try restarting your system or something, perhaps.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

@DrummerIX

Any chance of you making your (in)famous code that you usually do for the Kiseki series that gives you X number of items upon item acquisition or usage? That code is simply way too good :)