Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
alyx29
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by alyx29 »

Don't suppose anyone can add the Founder King's Sigil (The armiger unleashed item) to the accessory finder. I don't know if this would break the game considering you need all 13 royal arms to get it legitly or if it would work regardless.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bapexxx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bapexxx »

Walsen wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:53 pm
qweasdzxc17 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:44 pm
KS212 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:49 pm
Shit, just came across a rather nasty 'bug' with the Accessories finder and this possibly applies to weapon finder too (maybe)

If you give yourself anything that isn't a direct numerical stat modifier ie anything like prevents status ailments, auto dodge, etc. The effect DOES NOT WORK if you give yourself the item. Anything that directly modifies a hard number like HP, STR, VIT, etc works as expected coz they're number ups.

ie, Black Hood is supposed to make Noct auto dodge everything.... doesn't work. Ribbon is supposed to prevent all status ailments except Deathblow... nope, doesn't work.

There has to be something missing somewhere... otherwise we simply just can't GIVE ourselves items like this x.x
The game seems to reload data when a save loads or is restarted, have you tried that with the accessories mentioned?
I can confirm this. The game reloads the data, but if an item has an 'active' effect. It doesn't seem to load it. The stats on the weapons / items do bump if they weren't correct, but the effects of items (black hood for example) do not "fix themselves" when the save is reloaded.
has anyone found a solution to this yet :(?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I was letting the others do most of the hacking for this game, but thought a Shop Override Item ID option would be useful. Here it is. The jmps produced by CE were 14 bytes for me in my testing, so I accounted for that. I enabled it after loading a save game.

Big thanks to Squall8 for the Item ID's he already had as I borrowed those for this option.

This in theory should let you get items with the correct ability as it let's the game code add the item to your inventory. I tested Black Hood and appeared to dodge attacks with it when I bought it using this option. Enjoy!

Options so far:
Damage Modifier (God Mode, One Hit Kill, etc)
Infinite MP
Infinite Stamina
AP Gained Multiplier/Infinite AP
Gil Gained Multiplier/Infinite Gil
EXP Multiplier
Tech EXP Multiplier
Skill EXP Multiplier
Shop Override Item ID
Minimum Item Amount on Gain/Use
Pointers for Gil, AP
Pointers to Highlighted Equipment (Weapon and Accessory)

EDIT 1:
CE seems to do 5 byte jumps if you Enable at the Main Menu or it could be whenever it decides too depending on available memory. I have 2 options now that do the same thing. If I enable at Main Menu with the first option, it appears to work okay for me. If enabling after loading a save game, the second option works for me. After loading a save game, CE usually does the 14 byte jumps for me. Anyway, this game seems weird to hack in some ways. Hope this one of these options works better for you.

EDIT 1.5:
Cielos had a nice solution to the issue of whether the jmp CE produces is 5 bytes or 14. Big thanks to him. This EDIT uses his solution to only have the one option that should work always.

EDIT 2:
Back to the drawing board on a solution that works all the time. What I came up with is You enable the option either at main menu or after a save game, but also enable the option Check If JMP 5 Bytes afterwards. This appeared to work for me whether I enabled at main menu or after loading a game. I apologize for the issues. Try this one and let me know.

EDIT 2.5:
Added in a Minimum Item Amount On Gain/Use by request. I'm not sure if this conflicts with the Inf Item Usage Cielos or Squall8 did, but it's probably around the same area of code. I usually do Inf Item at the same time, but with this on you always have the Minimum Amount you specify minus what's being used. I've only barely tested this when buying items in a shop, so let me know if you have issues with it.

EDIT 3:
Thanks to Squall8 for updating the Item ID list with additional things such as Armiger Weapons. I added them to the list in my table also with this update.

EDIT 4:
I updated the Override Shop Item ID option with items from the spreadsheet for the PS4 version. I also have been working on other options for the Windows Store version and just decided to try porting them over here to Steam also. Many do similar functions to Squall's table, so you don't have to use these, but they are available. I did limited testing, so it's possible the Steam version needs other updates to make them all work. Let me know if you have issues with them.

EDIT 4.25:
Some more accessories added in Royal Edition/Windows version are now in the list like Rare Metal near the end. I'm removing EDIT 4, but the update still appies.

EDIT 4.5:
Added back in AP Multiplier by request. That and Infinite AP are separate options in this Steam table due to issues with crashing.

EDIT 4.75:
Fixed AP Multiplier to work with all sources (or it should). I'm removing EDIT 4.5.

EDIT 5:
I added in Tech and Skill EXP Multiplier by request. Thanks to Squall8 for finding the original options. I enhanced them to account for 14 byte jumps in this version. Let me know if you have issues.

EDIT 5.5:
Someone wanted me to add Weapon and Accessory Stat Changer to my table. I found the pointers to highlighted weapon and accessory on my own, but I want to thank Squall8 for the offsets he already figured out dealing with the stats on weapons and accessories. You view the item in your inventory. If you have multiple of the same item, it supports up to 32. You change the Highlighted Equipment Num (start at 0 for first one) and give it few seconds to update pointers. Options are in the Pointers section.

EDIT 6:
I attempted to fix the table for the latest update as of June 13th, 2018. I have forgotten how I did the Equipment Editing piece and will need more time to update that if I can, but I have it at least enabling and other options should work including the Shop Override.

EDIT 6.1:
Equipment Editor now works again. I'm not sure what happened but it works now without changing anything. Maybe they put code back in later than June 13th. Anyway, here is the table with Equipment Editor working.

EDIT 6.6:
Fixed table to work with latest update around August 9, 2018 and fixed God Mode, Inf MP, etc.

EDIT 6.7:
Fixed God Mode to work on the saves someone sent me. Let me know of further issues.

EDIT 6.8:
Another fix for God Mode affecting certain enemies. I hope this fixes things for good.

EDIT 6.9:
Thanks to Koshiko, Avatara items are now in the Shop Override.

EDIT 7.0:
Fix table for latest update around end of September 2018.

EDIT 7.5:
Fix few option on table (Override Shop Item ID) around April 30, 2019.
Attachments
ffxv_s_DrummerIX.CT
EDIT 7.5 file
(56.07 KiB) Downloaded 2467 times
ffxv_s_DrummerIX.CT
EDIT 7 file (Fix for latest update around end of September 2018)
(55.87 KiB) Downloaded 232 times
ffxv_s_DrummerIX.CT
EDIT 6.9 (Added Avatara items to Shop Override thanks to Koshiko)
(55.46 KiB) Downloaded 169 times
ffxv_s_DrummerIX.CT
EDIT 6.8 (Fixed table to work with latest update around August 9, 2018 and fix for God Mode)
(52.02 KiB) Downloaded 139 times
ffxv_s_DrummerIX.CT
EDIT 5.5 file (Added Highlighted Weapon and Accessory Editor)
(51.13 KiB) Downloaded 169 times
ffxv_s_DrummerIX.CT
EDIT 5 file (Added Tech and Skill EXP Multiplier)
(43.23 KiB) Downloaded 127 times
ffxv_s_DrummerIX.CT
EDIT 4.75 file (Added AP Multiplier back in)
(40.62 KiB) Downloaded 120 times
ffxv_s_DrummerIX.CT
EDIT 4.25 file (Updated Item ID List and ported options from Windows Store)
(39.39 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
ffxv_s_DrummerIX.CT
EDIT 3 file (Updated Drop Down List with Armiger Weapson ID's)
(20.67 KiB) Downloaded 122 times
ffxv_s_DrummerIX.CT
EDIT 2.5 file (Added in Minimum Item Amount on Gain/Use)
(17.88 KiB) Downloaded 204 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:16 pm, edited 16 times in total.

Walsen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Walsen »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:55 pm
I was letting the others do most of the hacking for this game, but thought a Shop Override Item ID option would be useful. Here it is. The jmps produced by CE were 14 bytes for me in my testing, so I accounted for that. I enabled it after loading a save game.

Big thanks to Squall8 for the Item ID's he already had as I borrowed those for this option.

This in theory should let you get items with the correct ability as it let's the game code add the item to your inventory. I tested Black Hood and appeared to dodge attacks with it when I bought it using this option. Enjoy!
Sweet, I'll try it out now.

Edit:

Appears to be crashing when I purchase anything at the regalias shop. What did you do to get it working?

Edit 2:

Started my game up for the 3rd time. Seems to be working now.
Last edited by Walsen on Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vain117
Cheater
Cheater

Post by vain117 »

Walsen wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:58 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:55 pm

Sweet, I'll try it out now.

Edit:

Appears to be crashing when I purchase anything at the regalias shop. What did you do to get it working?
I'm also getting a crash, upon buying an item. I was using the weapons shop in Lestallum.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

This game seems weird when deciding to do 5 byte jmps or 14 byte jumps. I added in both options in the table I posted on the previous page. Hope that helps.

vain117
Cheater
Cheater

Post by vain117 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:38 pm
This game seems weird when deciding to do 5 byte jmps or 14 byte jumps. I added in both options in the table I posted on the previous page. Hope that helps.
Thanks for that quick fix, the "load at main menu" option worked for me.

EDIT: Items such as Black Hood do appear to be working.
Last edited by vain117 on Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Walsen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Walsen »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:38 pm
Thanks for the quick update; also, items work, weapon effects also work. Thank you.

(Side note for anyone wanting to add x99 of each accessory or weapon)

Your inventory can only hold so much. I have 2 of each weapon, and 8 of each accessory, game wouldn't let me buy 12 of each after a certain number of accessories, as your inventory is considered "full".

Kylie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kylie »

CVagts wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:09 pm
I'm still trying to use the EXP Multiplier, but it insta-crashes as soon as I start a combat encounter.
Your XP multi is too high. As my post earlier noted, in comrades I can use a 99 mult in the first hunt but Not the 2nd hunt, Theres a hardcap of gained xp likely.

Ikkegwn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ikkegwn »

just wondering, is there something to get more flasks?

CVagts
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CVagts »

I was just trying to do a 10x multiplier on a pack of level 2 wolves. I don't think that's the problem.

Rubien84
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rubien84 »

Last edited by Rubien84 on Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

skullord
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by skullord »

Is there a working Item ID list going around yet? I've been trying to look around, but I haven't found any for PC. Been trying to find a way to delete an item. It seems like certain quest items can get bugged out if you try to pick them up while you have one of the infinite items/ignore ingredients options on. In my case it was Bulbous Onion; It now says I have one in my inventory, but still tells me to loot it and apparantly the item is coded to have a max stock of 1.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

KS212 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:49 pm
There is nothing in the Acc structure indicating some sort of effect ID. Tried applying the nixperience band effect to the ring of resistance. Maybe something changes in the character structure upon equip.

DrummerIX came out with a shop override script. Should help you out.
Heksantar wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:48 pm
Sort the corresponding inventory.
skullord wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:48 pm
Bulbous Onion and Aromatic Root will bug the questline. I will add these two to the Item Finder next update. You should be able to delete them from your inventory.

skullord
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by skullord »

Squall8 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:55 pm
Bulbous Onion and Aromatic Root will bug the questline. I will add these two to the Item Finder next update. You should be able to delete them from your inventory.
Much appreciated :D .