Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by tontsa00 »

So how can you make Weapon/accessory finder stat changes permanent ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

vosszaa wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:38 am
Squall8 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:33 am
vosszaa wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:16 am
Activate ALL desired scripts at the Title Menu. You loaded your save before activating anything
Accessories finder CANNOT be activated at title menu
Squall8 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:33 am
If you are looking for an accessory, sort the accessory inventory, not potions
That's the problem! As soon as I move to the accessory inventory the crashed before I have an opportunity to sort it

EDIT: nvm got it working

EDIT2: I can't seem to put negative value for resistance. If I put "-50" the value actually goes nut
Don't worry about that crazy number, it does that for me too, so just type -100 it goes like 2342323423 number, but when you go to gear screen, it read ass 100 %

vain117
Cheater
Cheater

Post by vain117 »

tontsa00 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:16 am
Not sure if we 'can' save stats on the gear in single player. Seems like stats are recalculated per load based specifically on what gear you're wearing. I wrote on page 9 that comrades does save altered values on equipment. That gear works a little differently as each piece of gear doesn't have a 'set' value for each stat on it. It varies based on how it's upgraded. I assume that if we could add those weapons into the main game, we could save our stats. Just a hunch.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

tontsa00 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:18 am
Don't worry about that crazy number, it does that for me too, so just type -100 it goes like 2342323423 number, but when you go to gear screen, it read ass 100 %
Thanks man. That works. I was freaking out with the crazy number for a sec there lul
tontsa00 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:16 am
The way i make it to work is that after you change your stats, save, go back out to main menu then activate "Load Saved Wea/Acc Stats (Activate In Main Menu)" script then load the game. You will see that you keep all the stats

eyelsi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eyelsi »

Please add Blazefire Saber XV on weapon finder. I'd like to raise the stat to that weapon since it's lightning cool lookin...
but the option isn't there.

Also if you do have an item modifier for materials... I'd like to change my car color early in the game.. I'd appreciate it as well
Last edited by eyelsi on Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

cdtrico wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:10 am
The auto dodge script is great, but I was wondering if it was possible to make a toggleable version (since I play with controller)? I was using Infinite status effect duration + reflex enhancers but it doesn't work if I've already activated the auto dodge script once, since it keeps removing the value. I can also just keep putting the effect on to be honest just thought it'd be easier.

Thanks for the great work so far!
I'd like to correct what I said a few posts back, the script seems to be active even if I don't activate it, as long as CIelos' Enable script is active it turns on for me, forcing to only work when lmb is held.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

cdtrico wrote:
The auto dodge script is great, but I was wondering if it was possible to make a toggleable version (since I play with controller)? I was using Infinite status effect duration + reflex enhancers but it doesn't work if I've already activated the auto dodge script once, since it keeps removing the value. I can also just keep putting the effect on to be honest just thought it'd be easier.

hv u try to use a hot key to enable them ? I mean press Ctrl+H to setup a hotkey edit the cheat

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

teinousi wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:50 am
cdtrico wrote:

hv u try to use a hot key to enable them ? I mean press Ctrl+H to setup a hotkey edit the cheat
Well whether I activate the cheat or not it keeps applying, I went back to the previous table and am using that for now so, I'll be fine doing it that way.

jirobaye
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jirobaye »

anyway for Recharge Magitek Exosuit bypassing time?

[Link]

Squallx19
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Squallx19 »

If i use this table for the campaign mode, valve can ban me for the online DLC?

Kroco
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kroco »

yeah, tried to change mouse button to pad button VK_PAD_X, but seems like not working..
also in squall table, everything works ok (if activate scripts in menu) but status effect and meal editors dont working either (?? values and cant enable)

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Could you add options for faster skill exp ?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Ok so I finally got the Weapon/Accessories finder/swapper to work... Here's what I did:

1) Load game to title screen
2) Load CE, attach ffxv_s.exe process, attach table, enable EITHER the Weapon or Accessory editor, only one at a time
3) Load savegame (MUST be at least at a point AFTER you have gotten the Regalia back)
4) Go to a Weapons shop and buy a bunch of the same item... like Broadsword x50 or Bronze Bangle x50, however many you want
5) Open Camp menu, go to Items, then move to the Accessory or Weapons tab, whichever one you want to do swapping for
6) Alt tab to CE and set the 'Choose One' dropdown to the item you bought a bunch of earlier... in this case, either Bronze Bangle or Broadsword
7) Alt tab back to the game, then Sort Inventory

**At this point, it may crash. If it crashes there is a problem with your setup somewhere**

7) If it does not crash, alt-tab back to CE, you will see that it has now found the item
8) Click the 2nd dropdown (the found item) and change it to whatever you want, lets say I want a Ribbon, I'll pick Ribbon from the drop down.
9) Alt tab back to game, back out of the Inventory one step... so you are now at the menu with the choices Check and Order
10) Go back into the Inventory (pick Check) and go to the Weapon or Accessory tab, whichever one you swapped, you will see your swapped item in the list... in this case I should have 1x Ribbon
11) From here, you can alt tab back to CE, and you will see that it has found your INITIAL item (Bronze Bangle or Broadsword) again, you can once again doubleclick the 2nd dropdown (found item) and change it to something else that you want. If you want more of the same item, pick the same item again.. in my case I'd pick Ribbon again because I want a total of 4 Ribbons (one for each party member).
12) Repeat Steps 9 to 11 for whatever you want... and however many items you want.

Once you are done swapping/creating your Accessories/Weapons... Do NOT go to try to equip them yet!! Back out of the Camp menu completely, and SAVE YOUR GAME. Then LOAD your game. Once your game has loaded, NOW you can equip your new gear.

Another word of warning is when creating/swapping, make sure you are not equipping any of the type of Accessory or Weapon you are trying to swap. If you are trying to swap Bronze Bangle for example... MAKE SURE NOBODY IS EQUIPPING BRONZE BANGLE, it will cause ALL sorts of problems. Same with Weapons... do not have the weapon that you want to swap equipped.

Otherwise... that's pretty much it. I can't explain it any simpler... Much thanks to Squall8 for making these options, you have saved me arguably the worst headache in the game, which is farming for 8x Magitek Suit V2's...

s3rat0nin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by s3rat0nin »

Can't seem to get any of the scripts to work, trying to turn it on in the title menu doesn't work, none of the scripts work for me. Any help guys?

Kylie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kylie »

Okay so I did some playing around and was able to do a few things with one of my dummy characters on Comrades.

Kw edit is easy as well as the gil which uses the same address.

XP multiplier works sorta, I believe the missions have a hard cap on the amount of xp you can gain before the game just cries and never loads.
When I set it to over 99, On the level 1 hunt, It's fine.
99 on the lvl4 or 5 hunt? Cries. The game will function but when it comes to returning to the camp Infinite load.

Editing of treasure amounts works fine manually just get a couple of X and keep "searching" till you get it narrowed down.