Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by vosszaa »

I still cant get weapon or accessories finder cheat to work. How do you do it exactly? It crash the game everytime

Hell I'll pay for anyone who's willing to help write up a step by step guide. Just give me your damn paypal and I'll send u a beer

Fucking frustrated right now

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NukeZen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NukeZen »

Ok, now all work fine. The only script i'm not able to use it's "Have All Treasure". It's because it's incomplete or there is something im not doing right?

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

i activated script before loading a save at the main menu. then when i went to the game i just did the normal procedure of selecting bronze bangle and poof it worked

NukeZen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NukeZen »

timechaos69 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:08 am
i activated script before loading a save at the main menu. then when i went to the game i just did the normal procedure of selecting bronze bangle and poof it worked
Are you answer to me? If so, for me the script wont activate even in the main menu

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

timechaos69 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:08 am
Which script are u using? Assert one or regular one? I dont even know why the finder script is in the "non-assert" table when there is nothing you can edit after u activated it. It's so confusing

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

i just downloaded the table from squall first post and activated the script. using steam versionbtw..you have to select ff15 as process too..i know that sounds goofy but some people forget to do that

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Anyone successfully use accessories finder without crashing could you please help me? No matter ehat I do it the game crash everytime when i go into item menu

Im playing steam version with assert script

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

vosszaa wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:26 am
Anyone successfully use accessories finder without crashing could you please help me? No matter ehat I do it the game crash everytime when i go into item menu

Download the newest table from the first post if you haven't yet, make sure you've progressed far enough in the game to get your car back before you try the scripts, walk around a bit ingame, then enable the script, then walk around a bit again, then do the sorting, if it still doesn't work hope that someone who knows more than I do helps you out.

NukeZen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NukeZen »

vosszaa wrote:

with the last table, i enable all the script i wont on the main menu, than i load a save. With this everything work fine for me (a part fore the script i mentioned in the post above). No "Asserts" with the lats table
[Link]

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

NukeZen wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:34 am
vosszaa wrote:

with the last table, i enable all the script i wont on the main menu, than i load a save. With this everything work fine for me (a part fore the script i mentioned in the post above). No "Asserts" with the lats table
[Link]
Okay so just to be clear, if i want to edit the accessories, which script do i need to activate? Accessories finder script correct? Or do I need to activate both accessories finder script and item script(the one u highlight in screenshot)

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

For Accessories, here's what I did...

1) Activate Accessories finder script
2) Set the Choose One dropdown to the name of an Accessory __THAT YOU ACTUALLY HAVE__ this script is trying to find the location of a legit accessory
3) Go into camp menu, pick Items, then Check, then press Y (gamepad) to Sort items and pick Ok to Sort

If its going to crash, it'll crash right here... If it doesn't crash...

4) Alt tab back to CE, you'll see that the finder has actually found the accessory you specified. Now on the SECOND DROPDOWN (the accessory that has been discovered) pick the Accessory you want to change it to.

5) Alt tab back to game, close out of the Camp menu and go back in, go back to Items and you should see that you now have 1x of the accessory you selected in CE.

This is as far as I get however because I can't make the change save to actually be a 'legit' Accessory that is equippable in the Gear menu. If I change a Bronze Bangle to a Ribbon say, in the Gear menu it still is a Bronze Bangle...

lokmenshi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lokmenshi »

I haven't purchase the game yet but was wondering whether if the EXP multiplier works on value lower than 1 (i.e. 0.2, 0.5 etc). I wanted to limit the leveling up (leveling is too fast as what I heard, might ruin the fun if overleveled) but don't really wanted to use the Nixperience band unless I choose to stuck at level 1, which is a bit too hardcore.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Has anyone managed to do any of the Timed Quests to find the pointer for QP? They're all for chapters further than I am, so I haven't been able to grab it yet.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

vosszaa wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:16 am
NukeZen wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:34 am
vosszaa wrote:

[Link]
Okay so just to be clear, if i want to edit the accessories, which script do i need to activate? Accessories finder script correct? Or do I need to activate both accessories finder script and item script(the one u highlight in screenshot)
You only active "Accessories finder" on [Asserts] so do it like this order:

Start Cheat Engine table 1st,
Then Start Final Fantasy XV
When you're at main menu alt+tab back to chet engine table, select game as main process.
Go back to Final Fantasy XV game and load your save
When your save has loaded, move around a bit with Noctis, then go to Main menu where you see items etc.
Under Items go to Accessories tab, move your pointer to whatever accessory you want to see it's stats.
Now go back to Cheat Engine, enable "Accessories finder" under [Asserts] then you can see Dropdown menu under "Accessories finder" line, think it is "Scan for accesories" so it's next line after "Accessories finder" line, there you see dropdown menu where you select for example Bronze Bangle.
So when you have selected Bronze Bangle from that Dropdown menu, you go back to game, select Bronze Bangle and you see it's stats, sort out your inventory and finally go back to Cheat Engine table, and voila, you can see Bronze Bangle stats :)

Hope this helps

Oh i also always star my Cheat Engine table's with 64 bit version and admin rights
Last edited by tontsa00 on Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

drigis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by drigis »

Quick question/request here! Would it be doable to add an addition to the table that removes the health drain on royal weapons?