Final Fantasy XV

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Aikonaro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Final Fantasy XV

Post by Aikonaro »

With the new launch of Final Fantasy XV on the master race I thought we should get a table post started! I am uploading the little bit of work I've done so far.

I have added EXP, AP, and Gil that work. I Had Hp and Mp set up but after creating a new game to test them I found that of 2 address's for each characters only 1 of them remain constant and I will leave that and the rest of the more complex things to people far more advanced than me. but this should get those of you who have literally NO idea what your doing a start.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ffxv_s.CT
thanks to Marcus101RR for injection method on gil/ap
(1.34 MiB) Downloaded 104 times
Last edited by Aikonaro on Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Final Fantasy XV

Post by Send »

The demo thread continued with updates and discussion, don't really see a need for a new thread.

Either way, while Squall and Cielos update their tables, here's a link to the comment containing the working fearlessrevolution trainer for the official and legit Steam version. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6124&start=180#p35790

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

SendMe127.0.0.1 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:20 am
The demo thread continued with updates and discussion, don't really see a need for a new thread.
There is a difference between the Demo version and the actual game. I, for one, would prefer to have a separate thread for the actual game so as to not confuse the two. Not to mention the current table in the Demo thread for the actual game crashes a lot. That's just my two cents though.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

New thread really is a good idea. I suggested it in the other thread as well... there will undoubtedly be a lot of ppl using the 3DM ver, point them at the Demo thread.

urthor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by urthor »

Browser says there's a virus in the fearlessrevolution version, did not use or trust

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

urthor wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:33 am
Browser says there's a virus in the fearlessrevolution version, did not use or trust
I'm not saying you should use the trainer, but most (or all?) trainers get flagged as a virus just because of the way trainers work.

AEBus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AEBus »

urthor wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:33 am
[Link]
GameHack (obviously, yes?).

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Aikonaro wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:16 am
With the new launch of Final Fantasy XV on the master race I thought we should get a table post started! I am uploading the little bit of work I've done so far.

I have added EXP, AP, and Gil that work. I Had Hp and Mp set up but after creating a new game to test them I found that of 2 address's for each characters only 1 of them remain constant and I will leave that and the rest of the more complex things to people far more advanced than me. but this should get those of you who have literally NO idea what your doing a start.
Your table only contains addresses that are not static, because of this if anyone were to launch or restart the game these change. You need to find static addresses that lead by pointers or injections.

EDIT: Here is an AP/GIL using Injection method, open the menu for your customization menu and you will see the updated addresses.
Attachments
ffxv_s.CT
(3.49 KiB) Downloaded 62 times

Nippontradamus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nippontradamus »

Cielos posted a table earlier in the demo thread here.

For anyone too lazy to look, it's attached below.
FFXV +15.CT
(50.39 KiB) Downloaded 76 times

Aikonaro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aikonaro »

Hey Guys looks like squall has a pretty decent thing goin on imma just link to him for yall.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6178