Ni No Kuni Wrath of White Witch (RPCS3, PSN Version of Game)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Biohazard46
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Biohazard46 »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 46403, member: 1466"]orrectly, if you have it as a cheat option in the list, you can edit it normally. I usually just press Enter and change it. I do recall having issues changing the value if it's just in the search box. So add it to the code list and press enter and it should work (at least fo[/QUOTE]

Not sure if I follow your suggestion correctly but basically I edit the value from the list instead of search box. Too bad that doesn't work either. Here's my screenshot.

First value is my amount of guilders.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

That usually means you don't have the right memory address. Any particular reason the table posted here doesn't work for you?

Biohazard46
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Biohazard46 »

Yeah tried the table you provided here. I can't seem to click enable. It just loads for a while then nothing happens. Must be because mine is a different serial?(BLES01555)

Screenshot attached.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Can you try my EDIT 2 and see if that is better?

Biohazard46
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Biohazard46 »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 46561, member: 1466"]Can you try my EDIT 2 and see if that is better?[/QUOTE]

Did a few tries for both PSN version and BLES01555. Seems both are able to pass through 'enable' and detect my current guilders value = 14740 at the time which is a really GOOD thing compare to unable to detect at all before.

When I try to freeze or change the value my game froze and crash. The value change to '??' indicates CE cannot detect the game anymore. Not sure if this is because of RPCS3 itself or CE.

Both version have the same results.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="Biohazard46, post: 46638, member: 17457"]Did a few tries for both PSN version and BLES01555. Seems both are able to pass through 'enable' and detect my current guilders value = 14740 at the time which is a really GOOD thing compare to unable to detect at all before.

When I try to freeze or change the value my game froze and crash. The value change to '??' indicates CE cannot detect the game anymore. Not sure if this is because of RPCS3 itself or CE.

Both version have the same results.[/QUOTE]

Weird. Not sure I can help further. Did you put in the 4 byte big endian correctly? You could try going to memory view and change bytes there to see if that works. Right-click the option and choose browse memory or something like that and it should go to the spot in memory where it's located.

mac4500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mac4500 »

Hey DrummerIX

sorry for bumping a very old topic, but will these ps3 artiems ni no kuni wrath of the white witch codes work on the usa version of this game

and will these codes also work on a non psn version of the game
Last edited by mac4500 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="mac4500, post: 54385, member: 348"]Hey DrummerIX

sorry for bumping a very old topic, but will these ps3 artiems ni no kuni wrath of the white witch codes work on the usa version of this game

and will these codes also work on a non psn version of the game[/QUOTE]

I believe so, but haven't tested much of it.

mac4500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mac4500 »

hey drummerix

your 9999 exp per battle code is not working for me when i used it on my artiems program, on my ni no kuni game

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="mac4500, post: 54422, member: 348"]hey drummerix

your 9999 exp per battle code is not working for me when i used it on my artiems program, on my ni no kuni game[/QUOTE]

I didn't make those codes. Someone named Medo did. There are other codes listed from Artemis that others made. You may have to search the Internet if there are other codes that might work for that.

I only added the Inf HP & MP for the characters and a Familiar Never Full option. I had trouble with getting codes others made to work and made those to help me get through the game.

mac4500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mac4500 »

hey

is there anyone out there that can hack some max exp cheats for this game using ps3 artemis please
Last edited by mac4500 on Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:18 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Uto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Ni No Kuni Wrath of White Witch (RPCS3, PSN Version of Game)

Post by Uto »

Hey! Wondering since rpsc3 has mad ni no kuni stable: Could you provide an update? ^^ Cheers and thanks for all the work!

Uto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Ni No Kuni Wrath of White Witch (RPCS3, PSN Version of Game)

Post by Uto »

Found these saveeditors that work fine for the rpcs3: [Link]