Chrono Trigger (Steam PC Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Deep Thought
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Chrono Trigger (Steam PC Version)

Post by Deep Thought »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:09 pm
alot of people are upset about this game being a shitty mobile port.
I'm ok with it so far. I've actually read a lot of the reviews, and some of them are just plain incorrect. For example, the cat in the beginning at the fair is not bugged.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

yeah I don't know, alot of people just dislike it in general because of the mobile port.

Zeikar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zeikar »

item 4011 Strength Capsule is missing!

zero439
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zero439 »

Hello I am new to this forum site, and new to how to do this is there a way to help explain to me how to use these cheats and that please and thank you

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Zeikar wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:59 am
item 4011 Strength Capsule is missing!
I've updated the table and put it in. Thanks!

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

zero439 wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:55 am
Hello I am new to this forum site, and new to how to do this is there a way to help explain to me how to use these cheats and that please and thank you
You can try to find tutorials on using cheat engine. Basically you start up the game and then start up cheat engine. You put this file under your My Cheat Tables folder under Documents. You attach CE to the game's process and if things are right, it asks to load up the cheat table. Then you use the options like you want.

eternien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eternien »

Thanks i will test that when i have time to play the game. ^_^

dussy666
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dussy666 »

Workman's Wallet, Champion's Badge, Dragon's Tear and Promethean Mirror seem to be missing from the Accessories list for Inventory editor.

Zeikar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zeikar »

In Battle Pointers has some kind of error initializing the script, some AOB value is nil? Same thing with Infinite MP in Battle!

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Zeikar wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:39 am
In Battle Pointers has some kind of error initializing the script, some AOB value is nil? Same thing with Infinite MP in Battle!
You have to run the LUA code for the table to work. It's a setting in CE. Set it to Always run or Ask and say Yes when you load the table.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

dussy666 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:16 pm
Workman's Wallet, Champion's Badge, Dragon's Tear and Promethean Mirror seem to be missing from the Accessories list for Inventory editor.
I added these and attempted to go through other areas and fill in the missing items also. Hope that is everything.

dussy666
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dussy666 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:09 am
dussy666 wrote:
I added these and attempted to go through other areas and fill in the missing items also. Hope that is everything.
Thank you! I've been holding off on starting because I prefer playing a low-level game and the workman's wallet makes that much more enjoyable.

On the exp multiplier, will using numbers lower than 1 reduce the exp gain or remove it outright? I'd love to be able to use accessories while still enjoying the perks of a low-level/no-exp game, not to mention the added challenge of not getting all that extra money from the Workman's Wallet.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

dussy666 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:39 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:09 am
dussy666 wrote:
Thank you! I've been holding off on starting because I prefer playing a low-level game and the workman's wallet makes that much more enjoyable.

On the exp multiplier, will using numbers lower than 1 reduce the exp gain or remove it outright? I'd love to be able to use accessories while still enjoying the perks of a low-level/no-exp game, not to mention the added challenge of not getting all that extra money from the Workman's Wallet.
Although not the intention, I do believe if you set the multiplier to 0, it will remove EXP gain. I guess you just have to try it to be sure though.

clayman191
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by clayman191 »

Hello! Could you possibly add God mode for 2nd and 3rd slot pls?
Thanks for your hard work and ty!

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I believe the God Mode affects all allies, but I don't have the HP listed for all of them