Final Fantasy XV Demo

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Battousai2k
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy XV Demo

Post by Battousai2k »

You have to unsubscribe from the Steam Workshop mods to get the Cactuars to go away. It took me awhile to figure that out myself.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Squall8 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:10 am
KS212 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:42 am
Try moving Noctis a bit after loading your save, then select the process. I narrowed down the crashing to that. If that still doesn't help, go to this address in the disassembler window: ffxv_s.exe+77A7A7. The opcodes you are then placed at should look exactly like this:

cmp [rax],edi
je ffxv_s.exe+77A7BA
inc ebx

Let me know it yours match up.
Did what you said... ran around for a bit after attaching process and opening table... still hard crash after sorting Inventory.

In the disassembler (I assume you mean Memory Viewer coz that's where I did this), at the address you mentioned it looks exactly like you say, the 5 lines under that location are:

When all else fails use a picture :D

EDIT: Oh for F's sake, worked out what it was thanks to bloodaxis mentioning playing past getting the Regalia back. I hadn't actually picked up the car, just done some hunts and handed those in. After picking the stupid car up and driving to Longwythe Rest Area, the crashing stopped.

Its messed up weird to say the least...

Lookatitnow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lookatitnow »

BlueHole wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:50 pm
V1.0 by fearlessrevolution
Not sure which option(infinite fuel possibly?) or combination of options caused it since I tried several ones out - but this glitched out my car.
I can no longer manually drive and when ignis drives it goes nowhere and gives me the manual driving prompts but all I can do is reverse and pull u-turns. This persists even after clearing all options on trainer, restarting game, repairing car, refueling car, and going to saves before I ever ran the trainer. Verifying integrity of game files didn't catch anything either. Any guesses as to which game file I could try to delete and reinstall to fix this without redownloading the entire game?

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Does nayone know if it would be possible to make inventory editor to add those stupid pears for chocobo colors?

Also item sorting crashes the game

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

So is this table working with the full retails version of the game? I havent tried it.

NVM just saw the other thread.

abena
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by abena »

Can you update the Demo table?

TheHunter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheHunter »

How is the ID list table coming? Thanks :D

vitaeexmorte
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vitaeexmorte »

Want to give an accessory HP and MP regen?
Just copy one of the existing mods (eg. HP Mod) and change the offset to 5C for HP regen and 64 for MP regen.
The MP regen works great with the Ring of the Lucii too. Just set the value to 1000 or so.
While this wont stop your MP from draining, it will refill it almost instantly.

striderjb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by striderjb »

Anyone know a good way to use this table to make the game more difficult? Any way we can access like enemy/player damage multipliers? Thanks.

thebossPON3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thebossPON3 »

hi! how do I operate the accessory finder? or any of the finders for that matter. I'm new to cheat engine, so I'm guessing it allows me to get the item I chose somehow? if not tell me what it exactly does please.

reidlos65
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reidlos65 »

is there a way to use the exp settings or a way in general to down level? was going to Run NG+ but dont want to be the level I was at, rather have all the other stuff but lvl 1

sombra
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sombra »

is it possible to add option for summoning chance multiplier?

chris_mckechnie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Final Fantasy XV Demo

Post by chris_mckechnie »

As above thebossPON3 I'm new to using the cheat engine. All I want to do is add accessories- is this possible or at least change current accessories to something else ? I sort my inventory but it doesn't recognise any accessory I have selected :( I have the item code for magnitek v2 103087D3 I just need someone to give me dummy instructions
Last edited by chris_mckechnie on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

aldsonb123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aldsonb123 »

Anyone here has a save file for the 3DM version? I lost mine and it sucks to repeat at least 30 hours. I was around chapter 11