Final Fantasy XV Demo

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Final Fantasy XV Demo

Post by Sauce »

Does something change with the memory addresses after unlocking chocobos? Suddenly I'm getting crashes left and right in battle and out. Still trying to narrow down what is causing it. Ribit is funny btw.

Edit: I think it is the Stamina option, for whatever reason when I have infinite stamina enabled after I've gotten to the point where I can summon chocobos, it starts crashing the game. Might explain why I also had trouble with the Chocobo options too earlier, first time I tried to sprint as a chocobo, it crashed my game.

But without the infinite stamina option, things seem stable so far.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kroco
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kroco »

hmm,item(weapon etc) edited stats resetting for me every load, no way to make they stay forever?)
also meal editor wont work

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

i dont think you can make the changes stay permanent. you have to change them each load you make. Think its the same with character stats from what i remember them saying on ps4 as soon as you level up stats go back to normal

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Sauce wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:01 pm
Which stamina script, chocobo or noctis? Everything is still working fine for the steam demo. I haven't downloaded the cracked version, but I'll be updating my table for the steam release.
Kroco wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:37 pm
Are you using the cracked version or steam? As for stats, even the base character stats would reset as soon as you left the menu. I could probably make a script that forces the values for basic stats. Then you can modify the values in the script to your liking. I'll look into it.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

@Squall8, afaik you can't get chocobos in the Demo alone, I'm currently sitting at chapter 3. It isn't putting me out too much, we'll see what changes when Steam (I did buy it) updates the files on Tuesday.

The Noctis script was the one that was crashing things for me, but it wasn't until after I went to the chocobo area, unlocked them, and then started trying to do quests and fighting monsters and explore the environment on foot (but curiously not while I was trying to use the sprint button).

The Chocobo script also crashed on me, but I don't know if it was because of the above script or not, I didn't try it twice. I had it enabled, hit the Chocobo sprint button and the game crashed.

Figured I might as well flesh that out in case it pops back up when the full game is released for real in a few days.

Edit: I think I should just give up on this game until release, I keep finding new and interesting ways to crash the game, and looking at the event viewer, they are all unique.

Edit 2: I think I got the experience multiplier to crash the game on me too while turning in a fetch quest in chapter 3 (specifically one of the cook ingredient ones). I'm getting really good at this crashing the game thing. I'm really just documenting now, not asking for fixes or bitching.
Last edited by Sauce on Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Sauce wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:32 am
That's what I was planning anyways, just wait for the release to work out the bugs. It's hard to say what can be causing them, offsets may have changed a bit between the demo and cracked version. The whole point of me making this table for the demo was just to look into the structures, see what I can accomplish.

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

Squall8 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:14 pm
Table for Final Fantasy XV Demo
Steam Game Version

Table Notes - Ignore Recipe Ingredients tricks the game into thinking you have the max amount of most items. Can be used to unlock the whistles and chocobos! However, the actual value of your items remain the same. If you want to see your actual item value then just disable the script.

Features

Inf HP
One Hit Kill
Inf MP
Inf Tech Bar
Inf Stamina
Inf Item Use
Inf Element Energy
No Magic Cooldown
No Reload For Firearms
Unlock All Techniques
Ignore Recipe Ingredients
Inf Fishing Line Durability
Exp Multiplier
Tech Exp Multiplier
Gil/AP Pointers
Item Finder
Weapon Finder
Accessory Finder
Magic Editor
Meal Duration + Editor
Status Effect Editor
Have All Potions
Have All Ingredients
Inf Chocobo Stamina
Chocobo Sprint Speed Multiplier
--Chocobo Glide Decent Rate
Chocobo Jump Height
The Frog Prince

Much more planned, but I'll go over all that later!

Update 1 - Added Inf Tech Bar and Item Finder.

Update 2 - Added OHK, Inf Element Energy, Exp Multiplier and Gil/AP Pointers. Added a few things to the item finder. Still looking for weapons and accessories.

Update 3 - Added Magic Editor.

Update 4 - Added No Magic Cooldown and Ignore Recipe Ingredients.

Update 5 - Added Inf Fishing Line Durability. Added more item IDs to the DDL.

Update 6 - Added Inf Chocobo Stamina, Chocobo Sprint Speed Multiplier and Chocobo Jump Height.

Update 7 - Added Weapon Finder and Inf Item Use. Finished the Potion and Ingredient section of the Item Finder.

Update 8 - Added Have All Potions. I will be making these for every category.

Update 9 - Finished Weapon Finder. Most weapon assets are not yet present, so don't expect much with this. Changed Chocobo Jump Height. Fixed an issue with No Magic CD.

Update 10 - Added Have All Ingredients. There is two of the same item in there, may fix it later.

Update 11 - Added a pointer for crit rate under Weapon Finder. Finished the treasures section of Item Finder.

Update 12 - Added Stat Modifiers under Weapon Finder.

Update 13 - Added Meal Duration + Editor. I will work on a DDL for the Effect IDs. Added No Reload For Firearms.

Update 14 - Finished Meal Duration + Editor's DDL for the Effect IDs.

Update 15 - Added Chocobo Glide Decent Rate as a child script for Chocobo Sprint Speed Multiplier. Read table extras for instructions on how to use this. Any further questions regarding this just let me know. Basically this lets you fly your chocobo indefinitely.

Update 16 - Added Accessory Finder.

Update 17 - Fixed the DDL for Accessory Finder.

Update 18 - Added Unlock All Techniques and Tech Exp Multiplier.

Update 19 - Added Ribbit. A little teaser of what I'm currently working on! Hopefully spark a few laughs!

Update 20 - Added Status Effect Editor. Renamed Ribbit to The Frog Prince :lol: :lol:!!! I'm having too much fun with this game!

Update 21 - Added a flag to enable Magitek Barrier. This makes it more stable.

Cielos's Table Here
Any chance to you OP cheat a cheat to edit quantity of items in inventory?
And any chance to you add exp multiplier to fishing,photo...thats things?not talking abount exp level of characters
And exp multiplier of chocobos????

Only to me that item finder/weapon/... not working?

Kroco
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kroco »

Kroco wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:37 pm

Are you using the cracked version or steam? As for stats, even the base character stats would reset as soon as you left the menu. I could probably make a script that forces the values for basic stats. Then you can modify the values in the script to your liking. I'll look into it.
Cracked, but already preordered and waiting for release

WilliamFDrake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WilliamFDrake »

I can't wait to play this game on PC! I played it on PS4 when it came out. Over 100h. And now with the awesome CT you guys make it will be even more fun, because I can play the story without hours of hours of grinding! Don't get me wrong I loved it the first time but a second time... meh

Artorikus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Artorikus »

There will be a table for the complete game?

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

Artorikus wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:08 pm
There will be a table for the complete game?
There will be a table for the complete game!

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

headshot0052 wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:56 am
Squall8 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:14 pm
Table for Final Fantasy XV Demo
Steam Game Version

Table Notes - Ignore Recipe Ingredients tricks the game into thinking you have the max amount of most items. Can be used to unlock the whistles and chocobos! However, the actual value of your items remain the same. If you want to see your actual item value then just disable the script.

Features

Inf HP
One Hit Kill
Inf MP
Inf Tech Bar
Inf Stamina
Inf Item Use
Inf Element Energy
No Magic Cooldown
No Reload For Firearms
Unlock All Techniques
Ignore Recipe Ingredients
Inf Fishing Line Durability
Exp Multiplier
Tech Exp Multiplier
Gil/AP Pointers
Item Finder
Weapon Finder
Accessory Finder
Magic Editor
Meal Duration + Editor
Status Effect Editor
Have All Potions
Have All Ingredients
Inf Chocobo Stamina
Chocobo Sprint Speed Multiplier
--Chocobo Glide Decent Rate
Chocobo Jump Height
The Frog Prince

Much more planned, but I'll go over all that later!

Update 1 - Added Inf Tech Bar and Item Finder.

Update 2 - Added OHK, Inf Element Energy, Exp Multiplier and Gil/AP Pointers. Added a few things to the item finder. Still looking for weapons and accessories.

Update 3 - Added Magic Editor.

Update 4 - Added No Magic Cooldown and Ignore Recipe Ingredients.

Update 5 - Added Inf Fishing Line Durability. Added more item IDs to the DDL.

Update 6 - Added Inf Chocobo Stamina, Chocobo Sprint Speed Multiplier and Chocobo Jump Height.

Update 7 - Added Weapon Finder and Inf Item Use. Finished the Potion and Ingredient section of the Item Finder.

Update 8 - Added Have All Potions. I will be making these for every category.

Update 9 - Finished Weapon Finder. Most weapon assets are not yet present, so don't expect much with this. Changed Chocobo Jump Height. Fixed an issue with No Magic CD.

Update 10 - Added Have All Ingredients. There is two of the same item in there, may fix it later.

Update 11 - Added a pointer for crit rate under Weapon Finder. Finished the treasures section of Item Finder.

Update 12 - Added Stat Modifiers under Weapon Finder.

Update 13 - Added Meal Duration + Editor. I will work on a DDL for the Effect IDs. Added No Reload For Firearms.

Update 14 - Finished Meal Duration + Editor's DDL for the Effect IDs.

Update 15 - Added Chocobo Glide Decent Rate as a child script for Chocobo Sprint Speed Multiplier. Read table extras for instructions on how to use this. Any further questions regarding this just let me know. Basically this lets you fly your chocobo indefinitely.

Update 16 - Added Accessory Finder.

Update 17 - Fixed the DDL for Accessory Finder.

Update 18 - Added Unlock All Techniques and Tech Exp Multiplier.

Update 19 - Added Ribbit. A little teaser of what I'm currently working on! Hopefully spark a few laughs!

Update 20 - Added Status Effect Editor. Renamed Ribbit to The Frog Prince :lol: :lol:!!! I'm having too much fun with this game!

Update 21 - Added a flag to enable Magitek Barrier. This makes it more stable.

Cielos's Table Here
Any chance to you OP cheat a cheat to edit quantity of items in inventory?
And any chance to you add exp multiplier to fishing,photo...thats things?not talking abount exp level of characters
And exp multiplier of chocobos????

Only to me that item finder/weapon/... not working?
up

WhiteAkkarin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WhiteAkkarin »

Any chance of being able to activate "God Mode" flying etc like you can bug it? its such a hassle and idk if oyu can actually bug it in win edition so you can fly over altissia/lucis etc :D

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

another small update to this table
Update3.2
- updated undead, the AOBscans were defected and it injected the code on a wrong place. it's fixed now.
- updated ignore gil, it covers the car fast travel's expense now. also it separates into 2 scripts with slightly different function now. read description for details.
- forgot to mentioned the max stamina I've added some update before...

leejonnymr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by leejonnymr »

When switching accessory to black hood or auto changer, it works but, it doesn't auto dodge or auto switch.

When switching weapons to weapons that can drain elements, it works but, weapon does not drain.

For both of them the item would switch the names and stats but it doesn't have the ability that comes with the item.

Tried to save after switching item and then reload save and still not work.