Final Fantasy XV Demo

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV Demo

Post by KS212 »

fgump wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:09 pm
All good, I had a hinch it wouldn't work. Also, would it be possible to allow summons all the time during combat?
No offense but that would be horribly, horrendously annoying. When a summon is available the music changes and the screen turns a bloody shade of hazy, blurry red. Unless there is a way to make it so that you can 'turn on' the 'summon is available' state with a button press, having it available all the time is simply not feasable. There are also areas in the game where a summon will not trigger no matter what you do.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

I didn't know that. I played on the ps4 and used the ps4 save editor to edit my save file and never ran into almost dying so the summon option never appear.

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

lol, this demo is 21gb..more than most games.

Thanks for the trainer!

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

fgump wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:30 pm
I didn't know that. I played on the ps4 and used the ps4 save editor to edit my save file and never ran into almost dying so the summon option never appear.
Yeah, same. I played over 180 hrs on the vanilla PS4 ver, heh.

The only way to legitimately force a summon without cheating is to simply do nothing in a fight.... Run around, waste time. Once a battle has dragged on long enough the screen will turn that hazy blood red and the 'summon music' will play. Noctis will start staggering and holding his head... THAT is when you can hold L2 and R2 to summon.

The summon is totally dependent on WHERE you are in the world as well. Leviathan cannot appear where there is no water say. If you're near Insomnia, you'll more likely get Shiva. If you're near desert you'll get Atlas... most of the time you will simply get whatsisname that casts Judgement Bolt. Once a summon happens tho, the fight ends and IIRC, you don't get any drops.

Yeah, the summons SUCK in this game.

DosDeosos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DosDeosos »

When the full game come out, I would like to request the option to drain character health to 1 or critical state for summons requirement. It would be great if you can trigger summons without a long fight.

Tohru Adachi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tohru Adachi »

i Keep getting access violation everytime i try to use cheat engine 6.7 on it

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Thank you for this, was going to attempt to do some points but my goodness is this game a memory hog.

h188cm
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by h188cm »

thanks..............

NukeZen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NukeZen »

Something old fashion like infinite item usage would be possible?

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

Ignore Recipe Ingredients will make the game hang if you have a Chocobo and set use the Camp option, when you choose a food for your Chocobo the game gets stuck on a black screen.
Last edited by axellslade on Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

axellslade wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:44 pm
Ignore Recipe Ingredients will make the game hang if you have a Chocobo and set use the Camp option, when you choose a food for your Chocobo the game gets stuck on a black screen.
also happened to me too.

PhoenixFlare
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PhoenixFlare »

Squall8 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:58 pm
Unfortunately the IDs aren't matching up with mine.. However, the Ignore Recipe Ingredients script is a lot more useful than I originally thought. Aside from the things I mentioned earlier you can install all car upgrades, decals and colors, use all fishing items and so on. That being said, the only categories I care about at this point are Potions, Ingredients, Treasures, Weapons and Accessories.
Actually, the IDs work quite well, it's just that yours is numerical while the table lists them in hexadecimal. For example, in your Item Finder, Potion is listed as having the ID of 16789763, which, when converted to hexadecimal, is 01 00 31 03 (4 bytes). In the table fgump linked, it's 03310001, which, due to endianness, is written backwards. If you read the table's bytes backwards, it reads 01 00 31 03, which is the same as your value in hexadecimal.

Similarly, for Scorpion Barb, your value is 17037106 converted to 01 03 F7 32. From fgump's table, Scorpion Barb is 32F70301, and when read backwards is 01 03 F7 32, which is identical. You can use this to easily populate the table.

Note that in the table, there can be multiple bytes referring to the same item, which the valid box indicates whether it's the correct bytes or not.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

PhoenixFlare wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:59 pm
I completely overlooked that!!! You're right, I was looking at my decimal values instead of hex :oops:.. Thank you for pointing that out.
axellslade wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:44 pm
fgump wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:07 pm
I noticed it as well, but it was still happening even with the script disabled so I wasn't sure.. Are you guys still getting the black screen with it disabled as well? And does it just happen with a chocobo? I haven't done much debugging with this yet.

skacikpl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skacikpl »

Food for thought but can anyone try to find settings array in memory and force VXAO on?

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

Squall8 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:34 pm
I noticed it as well, but it was still happening even with the script disabled so I wasn't sure.. Are you guys still getting the black screen with it disabled as well? And does it just happen with a chocobo? I haven't done much debugging with this yet.
I'm trying to rent a Chocobo to test it further but for some reason I can't hire them anymore... I'll try advancing in the story a little further to try and test if that code in specific is the culprit.