Farm Together

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Farm Together

Post by fantomas » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:06 am

silverbody wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:45 pm
Show
Been testing and trying to get the "Fast House Building" code to work but after finding the address to time remaining. I noticed when the code was enabled it just pauses the timer on the house. When disabled the timer would start counting up again. Here is a link to memory view with the code enabled/disabled. Although I doubt the images will help much. I'm not sure how to get it working.
Show
Script DisabledImageScript EnabledImage
Also, I had to fix the 'NoWaitingTime (Ponds Contents)' code it was pointed at the wrong address on my system. I pointed it at correct address and it's working just fine now.

[ENABLE]
Logic.Farm.Contents:PondContents:Tick+76+1:
db 46
//0F 46 C8
//cmovbe ecx,eax

[DISABLE]
Logic.Farm.Contents:PondContents:Tick+76+1:
db 47
//0F 47 C8
//cmova ecx,eax
Hi :)

Thank you for your feedback... and yes the images are more than helpful. If you carefully take a look at my script, it is pointing to Logic.Farm.Buildings:HouseBuilding:Tick+79 which, if I take a look at that code in my system, looks like that: Logic.Farm.Buildings:HouseBuilding:Tick+79 - 41 8B 8C 24 FC000000 - mov ecx,[r12+000000FC]

Now if we take a look at the code in your system, these array of bytes + opcode are here: Logic.Farm.Buildings:HouseBuilding:Tick+80

So, to make the script properly working on your system, change 57 (line 3) into 5E, that should be all. :)

paroxysm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by paroxysm » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:14 am

hello everyone

this is a really stupid question but
i'm new to cheat engine and i am unable to open/activate the table??
i downloaded the most updated table, opened it, and opened the farm together process
but instead of showing all the commands and stuff it just says "active table" or something

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:25 am

paroxysm wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:14 am
but instead of showing all the commands and stuff it just says "active table" or something
Hello! :)

What's happening when you click on that "Active Cheat Table" square?

paroxysm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by paroxysm » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:42 am

OH im sorry i just wasn't clicking on the box
well thank you this is great

sometimes when i click a box (for example no xp unlock) to activate something, when i open farm together the screen is blurry and the game crashes